Status: Active

A Warped Summer

First Day

"Wake up, Blister!"

Unicorns jumping over rainbows.

"We're leaving today!"

Blood drips out of the rainbow and the unicorns fall.

"Bliss!"

Dead unicorns.

"Get up, lazy-ass!"

I shoot up from my bed and see Aaron standing over me. Walking out of my room, he shouts, "Finally you're up! Get your bags in the van with everyone else's bags so we can leave!"

I groan and through the covers back over my head.

I hear Aaron walk back into my room and say, "Oh no she didn't." And then I feel a big weight being put on me. I lower my covers just enough to see a big load of Aaron.

I sigh and get up. There's no winning against Aaron.

For the next hour I get my bags into the one of the two vans we have, take a shower, get dressed, and then all of the band and our merch girls pile into the vans and we leave. It was a lot to do in one hour, but we did it.

Aaron and I were in the van that had all the equipment and bags. Everyone else was in the other van.

Aaron sighed and said, "I can't believe this. It feels like just yesterday we were starting this band."

"Keep your focus on the road Aaron. I'm already nervous about you driving as it is, I don't need you talking too," I say when he looks over at me.

~

I wake up and see a lot of buses. I don't see any bands that I know of because all I listen to is old music like the Rolling Stones and Pink Floyd. What I saw was Panic At The Disco, Cobra Starship, All Time Low, Hey Monday, and many others. I also saw another van that said Set It Off on the side.

I step out of the van after finding myself alone. It was very hot out and I so was not use to that, being from Maine and all.

I walked around for little bit before finding Aaron talking to some other dudes. The dude he was talking to looked at me, sighed, and yelled, "No fans are allowed on these grounds till opening day!"

Aaron saw me and (being the butt he is) yelled, "Come back tomorrow! Or tonight and we'll have some fun."

I rolled my eyes and replied, "Aaron, shut up. Also, thanks for leaving me in the van in a place where I could easily get lost or kidnapped."

He looked at the guy he was talking to and explained, "This is Bliss. Don't believe the name, she's anything but. She's also our lead guitarist." He turned and said to me, "Bliss, this is Alex of All Time Low."

"I have no idea who that is," I mumbled.

Alex raised his eyebrows.

"Alex! Alex! Alex!" Alex is jumped by this really skinny kid that has jet black hair and apparently his name is Jack considering that's what Alex is calling him.

"Jack! Calm!" Alex rolls his eyes.

Jack turns to me and after staring a little, he asks, "Are you with a band? If you aren't, you aren't suppose to be back here. You're hot by the way."

I reply, "I'm in a band, lead guitarist for Mixed Tape. And thanks, for thinking I'm hot. I'm pretty sure that makes you a pedophile."

Let's start a riot, a riot
Let's start a riot
Let's start a riot, a riot
Let's start a riot


Aaron pulled out his cell and started talking, "Hello? . . . She's right here. . . Yeah, okay."

I knew it had been Gabe from the ring tone, so when he handed me the phone my immediate response was, "What do you want Gabe?"

"Where are you and please tell me people are around. I don't want to have to take Aaron to the hospital before the tour has even started."

"Don't worry, I haven't killed Aaron."

"Good. Now where are you?"

"We're by a bus with the name All Time Low on the side."

"I'm close by. Please don't get in a fight with Aaron while I'm not there to break it up."

"Better get here quick then. I might start a fight just because you said that."

"Bliss, don't."

Smiling, I hang up. I look over at Aaron (ignoring me, the dick) and start talking, "Hey, Aaron?" He turns to me. I continue, "Your phone is a piece of crap."

He smirks, "Are you tryin' to start somethin' little girl?"

Smiling, I answer, "Maybe." I toss his phone in the air and he barely catches it. Insult, "You catch like a pansy, Aaron."

I hear Jack quietly tell Alex, "I like this girl." Out of the corner of my eye I see Alex nod.

Aaron quickly flings me over his shoulder while I'm distracted.

He turns back to Alex and Jack and continues talking. I just hang there and watch Gabe come into view. When Gabe sees the situation he starts into a jog. "Aaron! Put her down!"

Aaron looks over at the approaching Gabe and yells back, "She tried to start something! I'm just teaching her!"

I could've gotten down at any time, I just didn't care. So as Gabe tries to talk Aaron into letting me down, I take action into my own hands.

First step, situate myself into the correct position for the approach I have chosen. Second step, make sure Aaron is distracted. Forth step, ignore Alex who is staring at me. Fifth step, flip my legs over Aaron's shoulder, push him so that he falls forward and I don't hit my head against his ass cause that would be nasty, and then land on feet. Mission accomplished.

I look at the mini crowd that gathered around us after seeing my flip and ask, "What? You've never seen an ex-gymnast do a trick?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure when the next update will be, but I'll try to do it soon-ish. I need feedback first though! So, how'd you like the chapter?

Thank you xlouderxnow and MyBrokenHeartxoxo for commenting! It really means a lot to me that you take the time to show support!

--bookidiot
P.S. Who do think the love interest should be? They don't have to have been in the story already.