Status: <3

Remembering Rae

Five

It was getting cold outside and I was on my way back home. Thanks to the winter, darkness falls sooner. I actually was glad it was winter. Because I loved the dark. Rae loved it more than I do. Sometimes, when I was doing my homework at 1 am, exhausted and stressing because I thought I wouldn't make it; Rae was outside, climbing in trees or riding her bike. She was the opposite of me, yet we were so alike. Hence why.

My shoes made a weird screechy voice as I walked. I needed new shoes. The day when there was a sale in the mall, we went to see if there was anything cool left. I remembered, that it ALWAYS took her over 2 hours to pick one pair. I won't even start about other clothes. She's a tough one. When there's a huge line, she just pretended like she had to give those shoes to her sick brother in the hospital. It was mean, but it worked.

As I opened the backdoor, I took the knife from mom's toolbox and walked through the yard. You know those cute teenage couples, who always write their names on a tree? Exactly. I worked the knife into the tree and started cutting tiny pieces out. It was worth waiting.

"Rae, forever my love, Lee."

It was crappy like Mr. Estano's handwriting, but at least you could read it. I wonder if mom would ever notice- well she wouldn't. She's even too busy to buy me a present on my birthday. Yes, that bad. I walked into my home and entered the living room. Some knocks made me jump. I wondered what happened upstairs.

The stairs were quiet as I nearly flew upstairs. The noises were from my mother's room. As I opened the door, I had to shut myself from screaming. You could guess it already. My mom does her dad, my mom loves him, but he loves her vag. Guys always want sex. Though, not only guys. With a bouncing heart, I closed the door and sat down on the floor. My first time was with the same guy mom's fucking right now.

Tragedy.
♠ ♠ ♠
FILLER.
-Nikki.