Status: <3

Remembering Rae

Six

Rae wanted ice cream, even though she knew I hated it.
"Let's go to Claire's Leelee, please?" She whined in my ear, sounding exactly like a fruit fly. Though I would never hurt her like I loved to do to fruit flies. So I sighed and agreed, anything to make Rae happy; To make her smile that smile that I was sure was worth a million dollars. However, when we got to Claire's it was closed, thank you God. I watched her, helpless, as that pretty smile fell off her face.
"Come on Raebaby, don't frown" I begged, practically on my knees.
"B-b-but Lee, they're closed, and it's my birthday, how could they be closed?" Shit, she was going to cry.
"Shit, don't cry Rae, we can go home and open the present I got you, right?" She nodded and we walked to my house, slowly and holding hands. I loved when she held my hand in public, it made me feel worthy. Like she choose me to be her best friend, not anyone else. I had gotten her a great birthday present. Twenty four long stemmed, red roses that had cost me an arm and a leg. They were her favorite though and I wanted her to be happy.
"Oh Lee!" She cried, her face lighting up "They're perfect, amazing, beyond both of those things!" She jumped up and hugged me, practically knocking me off my feet.
"You're welcome." I answered simply, smiling until it felt like my face was going to fall off.
"Did you get the invites to DeeJay's party?" She asked and I nodded. She squealed and ran to her section in my closet. Yes she had her own section and I was already dreading the party. She walked out of the closet in a thong and no bra and I looked away, scared that if I didn't I would stare. She pulled on tight, black metallic leggings and a lacy tank top with no bra. To be honest she didn't really need one, she was so flat chested. She threw a pair of skinnies, heels and cut up shirt at me and I groaned.
"DO we have to go Rae?" I asked and she glared at me and pointed to the clothes. I threw them on along with some crappy makeup and we climbed into her old Toyota. I hated going to parties with her. Watching her grind on other girls and pull them into dark corners, knowing that could never be me. I would never complain though, anything for Rae.
♠ ♠ ♠
Crappy, short filler. x__x