I'm the Kind of Human Wreckage That You Love

Gerard Way's life is at a standstill....Mikey is seeing a specialist for his massive depression, the band is having trouble thinking of songs for the new album, and to top it all off, the mansion they're staying in is haunted....he wakes up at night from terrors in his sleep, and he is on the brink of insanity....when he finally tells Frank about his problem, he is later confronted with a surprising revelation, which brings about new hope for MCR, but Gerard fears that it won't last......
  1. Dark Feelings...
    Gerard is haunted by terrors in his dreams, and he finds out something eerie about the mansion he and the MCR boys are living in...
  2. It's Not About The Ghosts...
    Now that Frank has noticed Gerard's vacant behavior, he attempts to get to the source of the problem. The problem though is that Gerard isn't immediately willing to tell anyone his issues.
  3. It Scared Him To Death...
    Gerard has had his revelation, but someone, or something, won't let him bask in the glory for long...
  4. This Chamber Of Desolation...
    Gerard finally has the paranormal experience he's been subconsciously waiting for....whether he likes it or not...