Status: ORGINAL STORY FOR THE ROSE PETAL SERIES

The Violet Series

Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Police Officer’s POV
“How long do you think she has been dead?”
“Hmmmmm…about a good 1 or 2 hours.” I replied
“Very good, Brian.” My instructor Mr.Sorentino smiled at me, writing on his clipboard.
“I got a best bud that’s going to be the best on the police force.” My best friend, Travis smiled.
I blushed as I continued with my first murder investigation; the girl looked only about 18 going on 19. Her head was bleeding from her right, looked like a beating in the head. I put latex gloves on and started to investigate. I carefully examined the body. She was wearing a Hello Kitty shirt. I looked at her hands, her right hand seemed to be imprinted with something like a bracelet. But what?
“Hey Travis, come look at this.” I said, looking back at the imprint.
“What?” He asked, he looked at the imprint and then bent down and started to take pictures of it.
“I’ll have the researcher look at it, then make sure it is after the autopsy.”
“Brian, Travis. Come on I’m going to take you to the witness who called us.”
I nodded and got up to interview the witness. I went outside the bathroom walked towards a water fountain in the center of the mall. Travis was behind me, “So, how old is this witness again?”
“About 18, probably hitting 19 soon enough.”
Mr. Sorentino waiting for us at the fountain. “Brian, this is your witness. Remember be polite, but be stern at the same time.”
♠ ♠ ♠
FAIL!!! LOL ch. 4 is coming up soon