Status: ORGINAL STORY FOR THE ROSE PETAL SERIES

The Violet Series

Chapter 4

Chapter 4
Original POV
I was sitting on the fountain, my mind confused.
“Hi, I’m Brian. I’m kinda new to this so can you like not be bitchy to me. Please?”
I didn’t reply I was too shock to even look at him. I wanted to scream, rip my hair off. I was confused and angry; my best friend is Ally is dead. Who would kill her, and why?
“Hello?” the guy said again. Hi, are you ready for me to ask you questions?”
“Sure,” I muttered.
“Okay, um…”
“Dude, she’s hot,” the guy with the blonde hair, whispered
Brian punched his arm, “ When did you last time see Ally alive?”
“Ummm…probably about 2 hours ago.”
“Okay, anything unusual about today, like Ally looking sick or strange?” the blonde guy asked, writing information down.
“No,” I snapped, I’m starting to get pissed off about these stupid fuckin’ questions.
“Can you tell me, what you guys do, before her murder?” Brian asked.
“ Look,” I stood up, glaring at both of these so called police officers-in- training, “ Ally and I went to the mall to hang out, and then bumped into my ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend. My ex said something mean to me, and I got upset and left. I was in the car, Ally sent me a message asking where I was, and I told her I was in the car. She didn’t reply back, so I waited for answer for 10 minutes. She didn’t so I got out the car and looked for her. I looked a little bit, then I had to go to the bathroom, I found blood I busted the stall door and I found her. End of story.”
The policemen looked at me.
“Is that it, can I go?” I asked, I felt like throwing up.
“Yea, I guess but…” I left before the blonde haired said anything else.
♠ ♠ ♠
PIE!!!!