Status: ORGINAL STORY FOR THE ROSE PETAL SERIES

The Violet Series

Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Sean’s POV
One week later

Ally’s funeral was beautiful. Everyone from school was there, the teachers, the friends we knew. Even students that I didn’t even know existed. We were standing outside about to bury her. I look around to see how everyone is doing. Her parents weren’t doing well. When her mom heard about the death of Ally, she went crazy. She wouldn’t eat, sleep, all that jazz. Her father was just standing there, from what I heard. Tears just running down his face. But I also heard that he started screaming at the officers, telling them that she’s not dead.
I look around some more and found Alex, she wasn’t taking it that well either. I can see it in her face. Her eyes swollen and red from lack of sleep and crying too much. Her lips were dried from licking them (she does that when something bad happens). Her hair was wet and wavy from a shower. She pulled it up just a big messy bun. Alex looked up at me, I smiled at her. She just kept looking at me. I had to look away; I couldn’t stand just seeing her like a pale ghost. The priest was praying as the coffin started to roll down.
“NO!” came a screech. Every one looked up surprised, the next thing I see is someone jumping on to Ally’s coffin. It was Mrs. Anderson (Ally’s mom) crying hysterically. “PLEASE DON’T TAKE HER NOW! SHE’S 18!! NOT NOW! TOO SOON! TOO SOON!!”
Mr. Anderson tried to take her off the coffin but she refused. She looked at Alex who was just as shocked as every one else. “You did this, “ Mrs. Anderson screamed. “If you didn’t leave her this wouldn’t have happened. She would be at home with ME! You stupid fucking cunt! Stupid BITCH! IT’S YOUR FAULT! YOUR FUCKING FAULT!”
By then, the pastor and Mr. Anderson pulled her off the coffin. Mr. Anderson grabbed her around the waist and started dragging her away. As they were leaving you hear repeat the same words: “IT’S YOUR FAULT! YOUR FUCKING FAULT!”
Alex just looked at the Ally’s parents leave the funeral, tears running down her face. Mrs. Martinet was whispering to her, rubbing her shoulders. Alex pushed them away and started to run. “Alex! Alex don’t go!” her mother cried.
“Alex!” I bellowed as she ran past me. I started to run after her, outstretching my arm to grab her. It wasn’t easy trying to run between tombstones. I felt something tug my leg a mixture of pain and wonders. “Oof!” I didn’t stop myself from falling; I landed straight on my chest and face. “Ow…” I mumbled, I could barely breath. “ALEX!” I cried hoarsely. All I see was her running out of the entrance of the cemetery and turning the corner. Within in seconds she vanished.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the Long wait School Has Been Crazy With ACTS and stuff And Crazy Drama! But Summer is Closing In So I'll Be Doing The Story More Often. Plus This Chapter is Being Weird And Short! OMG! I Need To Start Writing My Stories Again!! Stupid Projects!!