Kids in Love

Aliera Chapter One

He woke me the same way every morning; kisses along my jaw, hair brushing against my eyelids, softly whispering my name.

I sighed and opened my eyes. Matt’s playful eyes peered down at me.

“Morning baby girl.” He whispered smiling softly.

“ Morning gorgeous. Are you excited yet?” He pouted and laid back on his pillow.

“My tummy has butterflies in it!” Matt said running his hands through his hair.

“I’d have never guessed the Matt Good would ever be nervous to meet anyone. You’ll be alright, baby.” I said kissing his belly and slipping out of the bed, I went over to the dresser.

“You’re so cute with bed head.” He mumbled following behind me and kissing my neck. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against his chest. His hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me back to the bed.

“Matt, get off!” I whined pushing his face away.

“Nope.”

“You still have to go clean that other room up and I need a shower!! Stop being a doofus!”

“Aliera! It’s clean and you smell like sexy, beautiful flowers!”

“I’m taking a shower. You’re going to go clean. Stop being a bitch.” I said firmly.

“I’m not cleaning anything! I’m going to play Halo! Fuck that!” I sighed.

“Fine. Should I wear legit clothes?” I asked opening the drawer and pushing Matt’s clothes aside.

“Do you want to?” He asked from the living room. The X-BOX music played and then he reappeared in the doorway.

“Not really. But….we’re meeting Oli Sykes! Do I really want to look like a bum?”

“You make a cute bum!” I smirked and pulled out a pair of purple shorts. My belly was starting to fill with that same old familiar nervous, excited flutter. I was seeing my best friend for the first time in almost a year in just a few hours!!

“Matt, baby, please have the room done by the time I get out, okay?” I asked leaning my head against his. He rocked the gamer chair back and kissed me softly.

“It’ll be done. Don’t use all the hot water.” I rolled my eyes and made my way to the bathroom.

@___@

The airport was crowded. I was practically jumping up and down.

“You see her yet?!” I asked looking up at Matt.

“No. What am I? Your look out?!”

“Mhm. You aren’t vertically challenged!” My phone buzzed in my hand and began to play “Don’t Stop” by Fleetwood Mac. It had been Katy and I’s song since grade school and nothing had changed since then. Matt began dancing in a circle, grabbing a little girls hands and dancing with her. Her parents watched bemused, small smiles on their faces. I awkwardly smiled and answered the phone.

“Aw! She killed the music! Sorry, little lady!” He said ruffling her light red curls and letting her hands go. I couldn’t help but “aw” aloud.

“That’s the first thing you say to me when I call you in the states?!” I laughed.

“Hey Katy, baby! Matt was being cute!”

“Surprise! Where are you guys?!”

“We’re at gate 8B. FIND US!” She laughed and hung up. I turned to Matt smiling as wide as possible. “She’s coming, Matt! She’s here!” I said jumping up and down and throwing myself into his arms. He laughed and kissed my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! It's Darian! I write the part of Aliera so if there are any comments or suggestions that you think I need to be aware of then please do comment! Or...comment either way, bro!! Anyway, thank you guys for reading!! Please comment or subscribe! Katy and I would greatly appreciate it!!
Aliera's Outfit