Status: Updates will happen, I promise. I can't tell you how often they will be though.

Find Me With the Love You Laid out for Me

It’s been seven years since Frank’s disappearance and Gerard has been searching all over the East coast in hopes to find the love of his life. But with a job and a younger brother who is still coming to terms with what he is and all that’s happened, he finds it hard to continue searching for someone who might not be there. Now with the thought of giving up in the back of his mind Gerard is at an all time low, that is until someone unexpected shows up. In hopes to fix what he did Jeremy vows to help Gerard get Frank back if he’ll let him. But with no leads Gerard finds it a hopeless cause, however Jeremy knows something that he doesn’t.

Now Gerard and Jeremy are off on a crazy search for Frank. Along the way Gerard comes to find that his choices have had a long term affect on those around him, and not in a good way. Even if Gerard does find Frank alive, will he be the same person that he had loved?

Disclaimer: I don’t own anyone, sadly :( because if I did life would be a HELL of a lot better xD.

If you haven’t read the prequel to this, then that’s ok. I don’t think you’ll have any trouble with this one, but it would be a lot better if you did read it.
Also... the band doesn’t exist in the story :)
  1. Intro
    Chapter 1
  2. Chapter I
    "I just had to face the facts that he was dead, and that I would never see him again."
  3. Chapter II
    "There’s nothing worse than a woman in power who has her eyes on you, especially when they can’t take a hint or stay compelled long enough to give you a breath of relief."
  4. Chapter III
    "My God grow some balls and come up with an excuse."
  5. Chapter IV
    “I heard you’ve been looking for me sugar, now what took you so long?” a voice giggled in my ear.
  6. Chapter V
    “You did this.... you ***ing did this to me.” his eyes dark.
  7. Chapter VI
    “*** you Iero.”
  8. Chapter VII
    “Who the hell do you think you are breaking into my ***ing apartment!?”
  9. Chapter VIII
    “I think someone heard her scream and called the cops Gerard.”
  10. Chapter IX
    “Did you mean it, when you said you would kill me?”
  11. Chapter X
    “I love you Gee.”