Status: Updates will happen, I promise. I can't tell you how often they will be though.

Find Me With the Love You Laid out for Me

Intro

There were things that he had taught me, this stranger who had approached me one day, things that only confused me even more. He said that at one point in time there were wars amongst our own race, the battle to be the dominant species. However, at the end of the day they had killed off so much of their own that the vampires were the ones who were endangered. That the human race took over and we were forced into hiding. I thought it was stupid, obviously if humans had forced us into hiding then they would know that we do exist. He never explained to me how we had become myths, but in all honesty I didn’t care about that.

He told me about the clans, that there were thousands of them all over the states. That each clan was different therefore the vampires that were attached to them were different as well in the way they acted. There was a lot of stuff that I couldn’t pronounce, not that I tried to remember anyhow. When I found out about how you didn’t even need soul mates to live, it shocked me. That was the one thing I remembered when I was first changed. How they said I would live forever as long as I had mine. I remember when I asked him if what I had been told was true, that he said yes. I thought that he was just messing with me, and then I remembered when Johnny told me that I would walk eternity with the guilt. It turns out that you age, but every vampire year is equal to almost a thousand human years. Though without a soul mate you just want to die and grow old because you’re lonely and damned.

I would sit there and listen too, though his words never stayed long inside my own head. I didn’t care about the history; I was having enough trouble with the life I was leading. I had my own problems with my brother who didn’t trust me, and a job that drove me mad because I wanted to kill my boss. Worrying about what vampires did hundreds of thousands of years ago didn’t matter to me. At the end of the day it was a bunch of history bullshit that I didn’t care about. Because every time he would talk to me, I never listened, because all I was thinking about was Frank. How he was gone and I had to find him. The only problem was how do I find someone who might not even exist anymore?
♠ ♠ ♠
It's not much of a teaser... I think.

Too bad you have to wait a long while before updates O_O
In all honesty I have absolutely no idea where I'm going with this, so I'm going to do an outline... again because the original just sucked.

But also I want to catch up on my other stories.
So be patient...please because you will be getting updates like I promised.