Status: Updates will happen, I promise. I can't tell you how often they will be though.

Find Me With the Love You Laid out for Me

Chapter III

I locked my door and sat down in my chair and turned to face him.
“So he’s in California?” of course, I would have never thought to look anywhere else. I wanted to slap myself for being so stupid and limiting myself to possibilities.
“Yep, it took me forever I tell you. You’ve no idea how many clans there are, that place is infested with them.” he mused.
“So, I mean he’s a vampire right?” he nodded.
“How?” he shrugged.
“He got lucky that’s how. I was told that one of Ryan’s guys was out here, he was probably at that party. Any way’s, he took him from the hospital and turned him. Once he was strong enough he took him out to California to join them.” he stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
“What else do you know?”
“Well their leader Ryan, wasn’t always their leader. A few months ago his illegitimate Father was murdered, along with several other vampires in their clan. I don’t know, they have something bad going down inside their little group. Which by the way isn’t so little just to let you know. They have three mansions, your dear Frankie is at the big one. Well their clan is one of those fun types you know? They relish in the fact of using humans, they get enjoyment from it. I mean not in a sadist way of course, then that would be way too fun.” he chuckled and then shut up when he noticed I wasn’t amused.
“Ok, what else... oh yes! They’re quite friendly actually, I don’t really know what else to tell you other then that. I planned on just kidnapping him and dragging his ass over here to you, but I realized that I couldn’t do that.”
“Why?” I was curious.
“Well he’s an untamed vampire, hello. I mean that’s like trying to walk into some major Government building with a bomb, it’s a big no-no. God I thought you had learned something from Gary.” I looked at him in shock, how did he know about Gary? He had been the one who had set with me and ‘filled’ me in on everything, sadly I retained almost none of it in my brain.
“Yeah, did you honestly think some random vampire would just walk up to you and start filling all of that information into that head of yours?” he asked picking up my sketchbook that was laying on a table and started to go through it.
“Um I didn’t really pay attention.” it snapped shut and he sighed loudly.
“Ok, seeing as you know nothing, I guess I will elaborate for a moment. So an untamed vampire is one that doesn’t care who the human is, if they are hungry they will attack. In broad daylight if they have to, the clan he’s in allows that. Now not all of them are untamed, but your Frankie boy has been one for seven years, to try and bring him here would be suicide for him. The moment he’d attack he would be dead because I’m against that shit.”
“So he would attack Mikey for instance if he was hungry enough?” he nodded.
“Oh,” I breathed and he shrugged.
“Which is why I need you to go with me. Because I think you’re the only one who can get through to him.” he dropped it back in it’s place and walked over to me.
“Which means you need to go to that fucked up boss of yours, convince her to give you the next two weeks off so we can go. We have to leave tonight, so go now.” he ordered pointing towards the door.
“But I have to take her out on a date tomorrow night.” I stated.
“My God grow some balls and come up with an excuse. Play her! It’s that simple, like she’ll be able to resist you.” he grabbed my shoulder and pulled me causing me to stumble.
“When was the last time you fed, you’re pathetic right now.” he added to his little rant.
“About a week ago.” I answered, unsure if it was even right.
“Well you go take care of her, I’ll go get us some. Now go God damnit,” he followed me out and waited until I walked up to her office door. I looked over at him and he stood there with his arms crossed on his chest and giving me a dark glare. I sighed looking at the black door knocked softly.

Knock harder idiot.

I knocked again, this time harder and heard her voice come from the other side. When I looked back over he was gone.
“Um it’s Gerard, can I talk to you real quick?”
“Oh! Come in!” I opened the door slowly and stepped in, shutting it back behind me. She was sat at her desk, story boards strewed across it.
“What can I do for you Gerard?” she grinned, I walked over and sat down in the white chair that was placed right in front of her.
“Um you see, I kind of... was hoping you could help me out.” she nodded.
“I uh, I was just told about a family emergency and I have to leave tonight. I just... I know that I promised you that date tomorrow, which I promise I will make it up to you. I’ll add another one if you want. But I need time off so I can fly out to California and stuff.”
“Oh dear! What happened?”
“My cousin who um lived with us for a while... her boyfriend was uh... I don’t know exactly. But something happened to him and she needs the support you know?” oh hell I am fucked on this excuse, I don’t even believe it.
“Well how long do you need off?” was she being serious?
“Two weeks? Is that too much?” she leaned back in her chair.
“I can do that... on one condition.” she smirked, oh dear.
“Anything.” I blurted, anything as long as I could get out of here.
“I’m taking you up on that offer of more than one date.” she took off her black reading glasses and laid them on her desk.
“You’ve got it, absolutely. Thank you, so very much.” I stated standing up.
“I look forward to you getting back, I’ll be waiting Gerard Way.” I forced a smile and walked out, when the door shut I let out a heavy sigh.
“I’m fucked, I’m royally fucked.” I stated and went back to get my things and head home. Tonight I would be flying to California, possibly stops along the way. But then by the end of the week I would have Frankie back, my Frankie.

When I got to the apartment I found Mikey sitting on the couch watching some random movie. He paused it and looked over at me.
“You’re home... early.” I nodded at his comment and went to my room and began packing a bag full of things. I scanned my room for things that I would possibly need, I didn’t know when Jeremy would be getting here.
“Um, what are you doing?”
“Leaving for a while.” I stated trying to find my cell phone charger.
“Where exactly?” I looked up at him and saw that he was leaning against my door-frame.
“California.”
“What’s in California?” I think this is the most we’ve talked without him snapping at me.
“Frank is in California, I’m going to go and get him.”
“Wait, he’s alive?”
“Well technically no.” I stated shrugging.
“So you’re saying he’s a vampire, he’s like you?”
“Again, technically no. His clan acts differently than me.” I stated zipping my bag up.
“How’d you find out?” his face was lit up now.
“Jeremy.” his face fell and his stare went cold.
“The same asshole who helped that Johnny guy? You’re trusting him again? Are you fucking stupid?”
“Yes Mikey, I’m fucking stupid. But I don’t care ok? If there’s a chance that he’s being truthful and Frank is out there, then I’m going to risk it. Because if he is, and I stay here then I don’t know if I’ll ever see him again. So don’t you dare get mouthy because I don’t want to fucking hear it. I’m going to fix things Michael, I have to fix things.” I stated walking past him and headed into the living-room and tossed my bag on the couch before taking my laptop off the desk and put it in it’s case.
“Things will never go back to normal, you know that right?” his voice rang in the room.
“Why do you say that? Frank will be back, you’ll have your best friend again.” I stated zipping it up.
“He’s a vampire now Gerard, nothing is going to be the same and you know it.” I ignored his words and walked to the door hearing him before he even knocked. I opened the door and caught him with his fist in the air.
“Hello lovely,” he stated holding up a water bottle and shook it.
“Come on,” I stepped back and let him in before I shut the door and found him looking at Mikey.
“Well... hello to you too.” he stated awkwardly before looking at me.
“Does he normally think about random things?”
“Yeah, that way I don’t really know what he’s thinking.” he nodded and started searching our kitchen.
“Our plane leaves in an hour Gerard, where’s a damn cup or something? Because there is no way in hell I am sharing my water bottle.” he stated.
“Cabinet next to the fridge.” I stated and looked back over at Mikey.
“So how did you get her to let you off of work?” I shuddered at the thought of having to come back home.
“Um I promised her more dates.” I mumbled.
“Why the hell would you do that? Seriously, you are stupid you know that right?” he stated looking at me in disbelief.
“What did I do now?” he slapped his hand to his forehead and sighed.
“Compulsion, come on. It was so fucking obvious when I said she wouldn’t be able to resist you. I mean if you have it why in the world don’t you use it?”
“Because I don’t like to. Like I said-”
“Yeah, yeah, yeah you want to try and live a normal life. Well newsflash, you’re not normal. You’re never going to be normal again, so buck up, stop being your moody depressed self, and get used to it.” he stated leaning against the counter.
“You’re an asshole, I still can’t believe you’re trusting him Gerard,” I looked over at Mikey who stood with his arms crossed, a glare held on Jeremy.
“Well I am, and I’m sorry if that upsets you.” I sighed, he nodded walking over to the couch.
“Wow this is touching, so when you’re done Gerard and ready to go, meet me outside. Goodbye Michael.” he stated leaving a cup behind and walked out. I looked back at Mikey who was focusing on the Tv. I decided now would be better than never and sat down next to him.
“Look, I know that you hate me. You have the right too, I’ve done a lot of shitty things and for the longest time I haven’t been the best older brother. But I have to do this, I don’t trust him entirely but it’s worth risking to see if he’s actually alive Mikey. I want to fix everything that I’ve messed up, even if it takes me years to do, I’m going to do it.” I explained, he sighed looking over at me.
“I don’t hate you Gerard. I hate that you kept something as big as this away from me. I mean... I’m your brother, and I don’t get how you could tell him but not tell me. I worried about you for years after you disappeared, I tried daily to get you to just tell me something... anything. And then when you told Frank, I just... I didn’t see why he was so special but I wasn’t. Then when that happened to him, I just snapped and I’m sorry. I haven’t been a good brother either, and again I’m sorry. I’ve been selfish and stupid, and instead of helping I’ve only been making it worse.” he sighed.
“Well you’re not selfish, and you’re not stupid. Trust me on that. I’ll see you in two weeks ok?” he nodded.
“Be careful all right? I don’t know how far your invulnerability goes, and I don’t want you getting hurt either.”
“I promise. Bye Mikes.” I stood up and grabbed my bag before snatching the cup on the counter and pressing it to my lips. Heading out the door knowing that the next time I walked back in, I’d have Frank with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't updated this in a long while. So here you go, I apologize if it's crappy. I realized I had already started on it, and lost that idea as to what I had planned on doing :(

I'm updating "When I Go, Bring Me Back Again" in a few minutes.

Thanks to those who left me comments!
Shed Your Yellow
ZoieBear
Ashlee Rose.
LizzyLoo
the loner girl13
secrets-that-die
the loner girl13
Frank Lero
DeadlyLullaby.
figwmwrtbb

I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!