Status: Updates will happen, I promise. I can't tell you how often they will be though.

Find Me With the Love You Laid out for Me

Chapter VI

I had always hated running, in school when it came to gym, I would take the detention or the phone call home. I simply just couldn’t stand it. Running to me was like forcing a vegetarian to eat meat. I could care less if you called me lazy, or a fat ass, give me all you’ve got and I still don’t care. So needless to say, I never thought that one day I would find myself carrying an unconscious Frank in my arms racing back to New York before the sedatives wore off. Jeremy had stated that we couldn’t take a plane, because let’s face it, it would look suspicious. We also couldn’t take a train or car because they simply wouldn’t be fast enough. So we ran, and let me tell you, if it hadn’t been for Frank, I would have said ‘fuck it and forget it’ because I wouldn’t have cared enough.

When we made it back to New York, we were caught up in a major problem. Where the hell were we going to keep him? Even if he had been weakened, he was still too strong to be simply tied down. So mine and Mikey’s apartment was out of the question because I couldn’t risk my brother’s life. We were finally talking again and I wasn’t about to let him become a snack for Frank. That’s when Jeremy went onto one of his quiet little adventures, leaving me alone in an alley way of New York with an unconscious body. My only fear was him waking up, or worse, getting mugged. Well even if I didn’t really have to worry about that last one, it was still on my mind. But the one thing that had shadowed over in my brain was how much he had actually changed. I hadn’t thought it was possible, for him to be like this. It was like he was bipolar, one moment it was like he was my Frankie and then the next, he was the monster he had been turned into.

“I got us a place for him,” I looked up from the ground to see Jeremy walking towards me holding up keys.
“Where?”
“A place.” he mused looking down at Frank.
“Ok, that answers a lot. Where the hell is it?” he looked up at me and shrugged.
“It’s nothing special, just a friend who has an empty building. There’s a room in the basement that we can leave him in. Now hurry the fuck up before those wear off,” I sighed bending down and scooped Frank up in my arms and followed him.
“This friend isn’t someone that’s going to just do whatever seeing as he’ll be there, right?”
“No, what the fuck are you talking about?” he laughed leading me down alley ways.
“Well some of your friends aren’t actually trustworthy,” he groaned turning to look at me.
“I get it that you’re still pissed at me because of what happened. I get that, now, I’m trying to help. If you don’t want my fucking help then take him back to your place and pray that he doesn’t fucking eat your brother okay? He needs to spend a few weeks without feeding, once he’s weak enough take him to your place. Feed him a little bit at a time, work to break down that constant hunger of his. Got it?” and he was walking again.
“Wait, so you’re just going to leave after this?”
“Uh yeah, you know I do have a home somewhere else. I can’t just stay here with you and short shit.” hypocrite, he wasn’t that tall himself.
“I’m not a fucking hypocrite, I call all short people short shit, even if I am one.” I rolled my eyes following him still until he came up to a backdoor and unlocked it.
“Look when you go to take him, call me and let me know. Just leave the keys down in the room and then that’s it. Got it?” I nodded following him in and we headed down the stairs. He started to shift in my arms, mumbling.
“Perfect timing, well then, let’s chain him up.” he smirked unlocking the steal door.
“Chain him? What?” he nodded motioning for me to follow him in.
“If you don’t, then he’s going to attack you every time you come here.” I eyed the hanging chains and frowned.
“I don’t want to chain him up Jeremy.”
“Well then, you hold him and I will.” I guess he didn’t the whole ‘we’re not doing that’ meaning behind what I said. He walked out and returned with a stool to use.
“Ok, let’s get this over with. They’re wearing off,” I sighed nodding and let go of his legs, holding onto his waist as Jeremy fastened the clamps around his wrists. He placed the bolts in and screwed the ends so they wouldn’t come undone. When he was pleased with it he grinned to himself and got down.
“Here you go, call me if anything comes up.” he tossed me the keys and left. Literally just like that. I stared at the door way in complete disbelief. I looked down at the two pieces of shiny metal before looking back up at the empty doorway.
“Gee?” he whimpered from behind me causing me to spin around on my feet. He was hanging there, his feet barely touching the floor.
“Frankie?” I walked up to him and pushed his fringe from his face.
“Thirsty,” he mumbled leaning into my touch.
“I know, but you can’t drink. I’m sorry.”
“But it hurts,” he whimpered again, his head fell into his arm and he looked at me with deep red eyes.
“I’m sorry Frankie, but I’m going to fix this. You’ll be okay soon.” his eyes slipped shut and he sighed.
“Please Gee? I thought you loved me?” I frowned touching the side of his face, careful as to how close it was to his mouth.
“I do love you, which is why I’m doing this.” he was quiet for a moment and then I felt a sudden pressure to my stomach and I went flying back into the wall.
“Fuck,” I mumbled sliding down it and looked at him. A smirk on his face as his eyes traveled up to look at the chains.
“Well, I did try. You’re just lucky I’m not strong enough to break these. Jeremy was smart, these aren’t your typical chains. If they were, you’d be dead by now.” he explained before looking back at me.
“This is sad, you’re even weaker than me and I’m the one chained to a ceiling. You’re pathetic, did you know that?” he squinted his eyes as he told me this. I pushed myself up and walked up to him.
“So all of that was just to try and get me to feed you huh?”
“Aw, you seem upset. Did I hurt your feelings Gee?” he pouted. I wanted to scream, I wanted to hit him. I wanted to do something to hurt him. I felt like shit for years, and here he was making me out to be a joke.
“Fuck you Iero.”
“Ah, no, you didn’t get a chance to do that.” he smirked wiggling his eyebrows.
“Just shut up,” I grumbled walking away from him.
“How’s Mikey huh? He still actually around you?” I turned to look at him.
“Yeah, we live in an apartment together.” his eyes widened and he laughed.
“Wow, he actually hangs around you? I wonder how he feels about having a murder for a brother, oh and a kidnapper now. Does he know about that?” I nodded.
“You haven’t screwed him over yet like you did me? Hm, amazing Gee.” I could see the smirk in his eyes. He was enjoying any little thing he could throw at me.
“Don’t call me that.” I mumbled. Trying to hold onto him now would be worthless, I would just wait a few weeks and then finally, just maybe, I would get through to him. He giggled, rolling his head back and cackled, he truly looked like he was insane.
“Oh Gerard, I’ll call you whatever the fuck I want. So Gee, where the fuck have you been? Seeing as you never found me.” I leaned against the wall and sighed.
“I’ve been looking for you. All over the East coast, I never thought you would go that far away.” it was all useless information now, whatever he found funny out of it would be nothing. At least I couldn’t find anything that he could use against me.
“Oh,” he mused nodding, “well there’s your problem, you were fucking stupid enough to think. Honestly Gee.”
“Shut the fuck up ok?” he picked up his head, an amused look crossed his face.
“Oh, did I hit a nerve?” he giggled.
“I’m serious Frank, just shut up. I don’t want to listen to this.” I sighed shaking my head and walked up to him.
“Do you want me to make it up to you Gee?” he pouted.
“I’m doing this for you Frank, don’t forget that.” I stated before walking away.
“Hey, where the fuck are you going? Are you seriously going to leave me here?” he shouted as I pulled the door shut and locked it.
“You fucking son of a bitch! Screw you Gerard, do you hear me? Screw you, you pathetic piece of shit!” he shouted. I stood there, tears brimming as I listened to him. Pushing his words away I picked up my head staring at the door. I just had to remember that he wasn’t in the right state of mind, this wasn’t Frankie saying all of those things, it was something else. I walked up to the door pressing my hand to it.
“I’ll be back in a few days Frank,” I stated softly knowing he would hear me before walking away and heading home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I'm not going to lie, I don't care for this chapter at all. I just wasn't enjoying it when I was writing it. Maybe it's the fact that Frankie being an ass to Gerard? I don't know really. But I hope its decent for you all, because you all are amazing :)

Comment maybe?