Status: Updates will happen, I promise. I can't tell you how often they will be though.

Find Me With the Love You Laid out for Me

Chapter VII

When I walked into the apartment all the lights were out, shutting the door behind me I headed into the kitchen tossing my keys on the counter and looked around the place. It was definitely a lot cleaner, my guess was Mikey used the alone time to his advantage. Deciding to head to bed I walked away from the counter, my foot catching the stool causing me to fall forward and knock over everything in my way.
“Shit,” I mumbled pushing myself up and peered down at the trash can which had spilled all over the floor. I kneeled down and began to clean up the mess when I heard a door open, guessing Mikey I continued to clean up but I was stopped when something hard connected to the back of my head.
“Who the hell do you think you are breaking into my fucking apartment!?” he yelled, I jolted up in the dark and realized that he was swinging a golf club at me, I reached out for it but he struck me in the face.
“You son of a bitch, I’ll teach you!” if it hadn’t been for the fact that I was the one on the receiving end, I would be laughing.
“Michael! Stop it! Its me okay!” he stopped mid swing and cocked his head to the side.
“Gerard?”
“Yeah, who else would it fucking be?” he was quiet for a few moments before whacking me in the side of the head.
“What the hell are you doing scaring me like that!? Did you want me to have a heart attack or something?!” he yelled hitting me over and over again.
“Ow Mikey! Stop it!”
“I’m not stupid, it doesn’t hurt you.” he hit me one last time and looked at his dented golf club.
“What in the world are you doing back already? I thought you were going to be gone longer? God, I thought it was the stupid obsessive boss of yours. I was kind of hoping it was, she’s a psycho bitch I’m telling you. Constantly calling wanting to know where at in California you were. Why can’t you just tell the girl no? Its not that hard.” he huffed turning on the lights and winced, looking at me it took everything I had not to laugh. His hair was sticking up in random places and he had dried drool along the right side of his cheek.
“We found Frank, and we brought him back.” his face lit up and he dropped the dented metal.
“Where is he? I want to see him!” I shook my head.
“He’s not the same Mikey, but I promise you... one day he will be, you just have to be patient.”
“I’ve been patient for seven years Gerard.” he frowned causing my mood to drop.
“I know, but trust me on this, you wouldn’t want to be around him like this Mikey. He’s colder and he would attack you.” his face paled now and he shied away.
“Look, I didn’t mean to scare you about it ok? Things are different right now, but they wont be that way forever. I know how to help him and its something that just takes a bit of time. I’m not saying its going to be months from now, but its not going to be as quick as next week.” he nodded rubbing his shoulder.
“I’m going to go back to bed then,” I nodded and he headed out of the room but paused for a moment, turning back to look at me.
“I meant it Gerard, you need to get rid of that psycho boss of yours... or else I will.” he pointed a lazy finger at me before turning off the light and headed back to bed. I shook my head laughing softly, I was glad that I wasn’t the only one who felt that way about her. Going back to lock the door I finished cleaning up and washed my hands before heading to bed, only to fall into a restless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.... its short, and I know its been practically a lifetime since my last update :(
I wanted somewhat of a lighter scene after what happened with Frank.

I hope to have more for all of you soon :)