Status: Updates will happen, I promise. I can't tell you how often they will be though.

Find Me With the Love You Laid out for Me

Chapter VIII

***Time Elapse: Three Weeks***

I was on my way out the door when I realized Mikey had been watching me non-stop.
“What?” I asked turning to look at him standing there.
“Are you going to see Frank?” I nodded.
“Can I come?” I frowned and he rolled his eyes.
“Michael.” I warned but he shook his head.
“I’ll be fine... I just want to see my best friend. I won’t go in the room or anything, I just want to see him.”
“Do you promise not to go in?” he grinned nodding. He might be smiling now, but he wouldn’t when we got there.
“Fine, come on.” I opened the door and let him out before making sure it was locked and we headed downstairs.
“Uh oh.” Mikey stated coming to an abrupt halt.
“What?” but the moment I looked up I realized what he was talking about. It was Ashley walking our way.
“Gerard! I was just on my way to see you.” she smiled.
“Uh hi, um... I was actually heading out.” I stated pointing towards the doors.
“Oh! I was just hoping that we could, you know... do something?” I looked over at Mikey hoping he could save me from this but he just shrugged. I rolled my eyes at him before sighing.
“Um sorry. I can’t, I have something that I need to take care of.”
“Well could your brother possibly take care of it? It’s Michael right?” she turned to look at him.
“Mikey.” he stated with a smug smile.
“He can’t actually, he was just going to join me. I really have to go though, so I’m sorry.” I stated with a sad smile and grabbed Mikey’s arm pulling him away from her. She opened her mouth to say something but every time I only apologized until we were out the door. We made it down the block before Mikey busted up laughing.
“I’m glad you find it amusing.” I frowned.
“She seriously can’t take no for an answer can she? Weren’t you supposed to go on some dates with her?” I nodded.
“And you keep shooting her down? Why the hell don’t you just.... do that freaky mind control thing?”
“Because I don’t believe in it, if I did trust me I would have used it on you long ago.” I explained. He shrugged mumbling about how I’m ‘wasting’ it.

I unlocked the door and looked at him.
“I know! I promised you I wouldn’t!” he whined, I shook my head walking in and he followed me downstairs.
“Is he going to be awake?” I shrugged.
“He was the other night, he’s pretty weak right now.”
“What happens when he’s weak enough?” I stepped off the last one and reached to the wall flicking on the lights.
“I’ll feed him a little bit, build up his strength, let him get more immune to it.” I walked up to the metal door and unlocked it letting it swing open. He was still hanging there, his head resting forward hiding his face.
“Frank?” he didn’t move and I felt Mikey begin to worry.
“Hello Michael.” he still didn’t pick up his head. I walked in and made my way up to him, lifting up his head to see how pale his face was, his eyes were dull with dark rings surrounding them.
“How are you feeling?” he laughed softly looking at me.
“Like a million bucks.” his voice was raspy and all together he looked like he was on his death bed.
“You know this is only going to help you right?”
“You say that every time you visit me. How long has it been? Since you locked me away in this damn room?”
“A little over three weeks.” he frowned.
“Feels longer.” he sighed, his head limp in my hands.
“He’s worried about you, Mikey that is.”
“I heard him, I could feel him from over here.” I looked back at Mikey who was standing in the doorway.
“Are you going to let me see him?”
“No.”
“Why not? I can’t hurt him, what’s the worst I could do to him?” I frowned letting go of his head and it fell back to its place.
“I can’t trust you right now.” I froze when I felt someone else, other than Mikey and then I could smell the perfume.
“Mm we have company.” he chuckled. I looked past Mikey and saw Ashley standing there.
“Gerard? What’s going on? Who is that?” she pushed past Mikey who looked at me with worried eyes.
“Ashley, go away.” I walked up to her as she reached into her bag and pulled out something small and black. Worried it was a cell phone I moved quicker.
“Ashley I’m serious.” I reached out to grab her but she sprayed mace in my eyes.
“Fuck!” I yelled quickly pressing my palms to my burning eyes.
“Are you okay?”she asked, no doubt going to Frank. I blinked rapidly and noticed Mikey going for her.
“Don’t Mikey!” I wiped my eyes, trying to keep them open which was harder than I had thought. Finally when I could manage squinting I went for her just as she worked on unfastening the chains. The moment she had one of them undone Frank’s hand dropped and gripped her hair jerking her body towards him before biting into her skin. Her scream pierced the room and I latched onto her and ripped her away from Frank’s hold. She fell to the ground, shaking as she desperately gripped at her bleeding neck. His fist met my jaw and I stumbled back, reaching up he snapped the metal bolt and he fell to the ground. He looked straight at Mikey and smirked lunging at him, scared that he would hurt him I ran at him grabbing his legs and pulled him to the ground, gripping at his jeans I pulled him closer and looked up at Mikey.
“Go.” he stood there, frozen in his spot watching in horror.
“Michael!” I shouted, he looked from the growling body beneath me and nodded taking off. I gripped Frank’s shoulders, wincing as he clawed at my face and kicked from beneath me. He wasn’t nearly as strong as he had been, and I would be able to handle him, but I wasn’t enjoying it.
“Stop it!” I pulled up on his shoulders and slammed him down into the concrete, not fazing him I did it again, this time he stopped fighting. He laid there staring up at me, the blood smeared along the right side of his face.
“I only want to help you Frank.” I choked, hating the fact that I was the sole reason he was like this.
“I can’t help you if even when you’re weak you would go after Mikey, he’s your best friend Frank! Don’t you remember that? He is worried about you and you were going to attack him. I want to help you, but if this is how its going to be then I don’t think I’ll ever be able to help you. I won’t let you stay like this Frank, and if there’s nothing I can do, then I swear I will kill you, I won’t let you harm my brother, do you understand? I don’t care how much I love you, right now you’re nothing more than a monster and I will not put him in anymore danger.” I shouted in his face, he continued to lay there looking at me, seeming to be unfazed by everything that had just come from my mouth.
“M-Mikey?” the name left his mouth and his eyes changed, looking just like they used to. I heard someone running down the steps and looked up.
“I think someone heard her scream and called the cops Gerard.” he panted looking down at Frank. I listened and heard the distant sirens and looked over at Ashley, her body lay unmoving now.
“Mikey look in the metal cabinets there should be gas containers, are any of them full?” he ran over and opened it up pulling one out and shook it.
“Yeah.”
“I want you to poor it all over her body okay? Hurry.” I stood up and pulled Frank with me.
“Remember what I said, if you even try I will kill you without thinking. Do you understand?” he said nothing and I turned to Mikey. He dropped the empty tank next to her body and looked at me.
“Go, I’ll meet you up there.” he nodded and took off, I dug into my pocket pulling out my lighter and struck it before tossing it on her body which quickly went up in flames and I pulled Frank with me upstairs. Once we were outside we took off down the back alley and ran home.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's backkkkkk. Who all is happy that Ashley is now dead? I know I am ^_^.
So what do you think this means for Frank??? Obviously they set the building on fire, which means our dear old friend Jeremy will be showing up again very soon.

Well I wouldn't say it's been a lifetime since the last update... but it has been a while and I'm sorry.

I've got another story, it's another Frerard so check it out maybe?? We are the Worlds Wicked

Thanks you guys!! I should have the next one up by the end of the week.