Status: Running... SLOWLY

A Match Made In Heaven, But What Happened To Mr. Hell?

Preface: A Day In the Life - Sarina

I woke up, unhappy and tired. Just like normal. I groaned loudly. Then I glanced around groggily and saw Echidna, my maid-servant/friend. “Echidna, what is my schedule for today?” It sounded more like a statement than a question.
“Sarina, guess who is coming to the castle tomorrow, Lucifer, that’s who.” She seemed excited, no surprise, Lucifer could charm anything. Seriously, anything; he once charmed a tree, and it was so flattered, it MOVED to be out of his way. Being king of the dead, though, he didn’t get outside Hell very often. That was my job.
“Sarina, it’s fallen time!” That’s right, she is a Fallen, well partial Fallen, Lucifer doesn't pick the Fallen, but he can make partial Fallen by adding wings to the form of a demon. Here are the pros and cons to being both a Fallen and partial Fallen.

FALLEN Pros: Fly, Wings, can venture into Earth and Heaven, extremely powerful powers (Sarina has Teleporting, Stopping time [only Earth], Communication through brains, and invisibility), wings retract, and the ability to talk back to Lucifer without being incinerated [Sarina’s favorite]
Cons: Get weak if you stay away from Hell for more than a year, never age [once you pick the age you will stop at], weaker skin than Demons.
PARTIAL FALLEN Pros: Wings, Venture to Earth, minor powers (Echidna has blanking, and speed), thick skin.
Cons: Wings don’t retract, considered weird by major public, and can’t go to Heaven

We set off, out of Hell for the day. I swooped down to demons that were amused when time stopped in a 5 mile radius around them, and gave them their “mail”. The mail was more like a “give those papers to the king’s advisor of this, then have it sent back to me.” I was the mail carrier, and I loved it, the feeling of being free.
I flew up, down, side to side, swerving trees and bushes. Lucifer always saved the mail to Heaven for last, but what he didn’t know is that I savored my time in Heaven. I always did. This was the part where Echidna would have to leave or she would be blinded by a brilliant light, this was because, even with wings, she was mostly a demon.
What they didn’t know is that, Saint Jude, the saint of hope, was the only thing that kept me alive.
Hell sucks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a day in the life. Blanking is one of Echidna's powers, it is when you stare at a person and, for about a minute, their mind goes blank.

Take it easy on me, first REAL story, I suck at writing, but I love it anyway.
*kisses to all my (non-existent for now) readers*
Mary Claire