Do Opposites Really Attract?

My favourite place in the world

Faith's POV

I'm in my favourite place in the world, with someone who is fast becoming my favourite person in the world. It is about 11 in the evening, and I'm in my white silk nightdress, while Zeke beside me is in blue faded jeans, and a white t-shirt. His jaw dropped as we rounded the corner, into this haven, and it still hasn't gone back to normal. His gaze is fixed. Half on my face, half on the setting before us. I just hope he likes it.
I think he does.

Zeke's POV

I love it. Everything. The most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on, and the most beautiful place, I have ever seen. She has brought me to a large open meadow, surrounded by a rich, luscious forest. The beautiful flowers around us appear to be arranged in a sort of spiral, and as we gently edge closer and closer towards the centre, hand in hand, I can see what lies as the centre. A large oak tree stands tall, bending down over what appears to be a sort of bench, hand crafted out of chestnut wood. It is simple breath-taking. A bit like Faith.
"Do you like it?" That smooth voice awoke me from my daze.
"Its incredible."
"I hope'd you'd like it."
"Like is an understatement."
"I love it here. I come to write." I felt my skin shudder and tremble at the word. People in Reade don't write.
"I didn't know you wrote!" I tried as hard as I could to sound subtle.
"Oh yes. Its a sort of release. I give it all over to Mum."
"That's beautiful." I wasn't lying. This girl truly does astound me.
"Do you want to read something?"
"OK. Sure." She led me over to the bench structure, and pulled out from beneath it a leather-bound book. It reminded me of the editions back at school.
"Go on. Read it. Its called 'The opposite of Evil' be Faith Flynn."
"You're published?"
"Oh yes. Apparently, my stories are rather good." I felt the sarcasm stir in her voice. I gently, anxiously turned the cover, and began to read.

Faith's POV

By the time he finally looked up, it was pitch black. Only the light of the moos and stars was cast upon us.
"Wow." His voice broke the even, glorious silence.
"You like it?"
He gave no answer, and instead bent over me like a Greek statue, and I felt the blood rush to my face as his lips gently stroked against mine. This time, I did nothing to let go. Instead, I returned his kiss gratefully.
Finally, he came up for breath.
That moment, was the best in my life.

So far at least.