Do Opposites Really Attract?

Moving

Faith's POV

I've been dreading this for weeks. Dad has told me it will be like a fresh new start. That I can start all over. But I don't want a new start. I want Cumbria. The hills, the fresh air. I miss Rose, my best friend, already, and its only been five hours in the car so far. She gave me this journal as a going away present. She said it would keep us connected, over the long distances. I love to write. It's my passion. My one escape. Since Mum died, its been all I've lived for, and more. My one slice of hope in this altogether new environment is that they won't already know about me. Not just the teachers, but the pupils as well. Other than that though, this new school is going to be hell on earth.

Hope's POV

I can't wait. Reade High School, you are my oyster. It's going to be amazing.
OK, so right now, it doesn't feel that way. My sister is just sat there, writing, as per usual. Its all she ever does. Since Mum died. I miss Mum too, I just don't go writing bestsellers to make my feelings heard. Yes, you guessed it. My sister is an author. A best selling Author. And my Dad is so proud! Its not easy living up to her though. I'm always falling behind her. Failing miserably. I'm actually not that bad at stuff, I'm just awful when you compare me with her. I wish it was different, but its the way it is. At least at Reade she'll have to start all over. The teacher's won't know about her talent, and the students will suddenly realise she's just like all the other freaks out there. A geek. Nerd. Whatever you want to call it.
My poor baby sister, Charity has no hope in hell in a dysfunctional family like this one. We stick in our own bubble, and do our own thing. People just don't understand it, but for us its natural. Its the way we are. OK, we're here. Ready for our first day at Reade High School.
As Faith and I nervously edge our way forward, a timid looking boy walks over to us. He looks like regulation sports freak. I hate sports. Everyone in our Family hates sports. OK, this new place really is going to be HELL.
"Hi. You two must be Hope and Faith Flynn. I'm Zeke. Zeke Robinson. Welcome to Reade."
Wish me luck.
I am NOT looking forward to this.

Faith's POV

Maybe this won't be so bad after all. I don't know quite what it was that changed my mind, but as I gaze into the hazel eyes, framed by black and white squared glasses, I just can't hep but say yes. To everything.
I'm mesmerised.
I can't wait to get inside, for the grand tour.