Do Opposites Really Attract?

Realisation

Zach's POV

Something has changed. I'm not sure what, but I am certain that it is something. Zeke was being really weird yesterday. Never mind, at least we've got a Rugby match after school today. That should take Zeke's mind off things.
Suddenly, in the middle of Chemistry (what a bore!), Mr Sparks stands up.
"Ok everyone, I know we're not used to this here at Reade, but today we have a new student joining us."
He could say that again. We never have new students at Reade. it surprised me. Slowly, a new face peeped around the door. It was a girl.
"Ginger!" squeaked Jack from beside me. I couldn't help but laugh for she did indeed have a large head of flame red hair. Suddenly, everyone joined in with my laughing, and the room was filled with raucous giggles from every direction. The new girl's face dropped. I'm sure she was expecting a much better reaction than that.
She was wearing a light, white cotton dress, that came down to her knees. On her feet were a pair of delicate flip flops, encrusted in jewels. A large necklace with a symbol I didn't quite recognise adorned her neck. I made a mental note to check with Zeke later. In fact, I was so engulfed by her appearance, I had to check outside to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Sure enough, the two pictures didn't match. I didn't know what to believe.

Faith's POV

At least Zeke wasn't in my first class. That was the only positive I could find from my already disastrous day. Chemistry had brought a regular reaction to my hair, so I wasn't surprised, but it hurt all the same. I felt an internal hate for the blond in the middle who'd started the laughter. I knew he would get pay back one day. I'm used to strange reactions. Just not quite that strange.
Next, I had literature. Finally, a breather.
When I finally reached my room, I knew I was in for a shock.
On the table in the middle of the English room, stood the same blond from chemistry. He seemed to be calling people together for something. As I walked in, everything went silent. And then I knew. My life Is over.
I ran.
I ran from school.
All the way home.
Through the door, up the stairs and into my room. I flung my precious photo at the wall, and the glass smashed. I knew I would regret it later, but for now, I was too busy crying.
I hope I don't make a habit of this.