Do Opposites Really Attract?

Confused feelings

Hope's POV

I sit here, in my new room, ready to tell you a little about myself. I'm Hope. Hope Flynn. My Mum died suddenly, and my family were hit with a wave of grief. I seem to be coping best - I've always felt furthest to the edge of my family - I hardly knew my Mum, unlike my sister (that's Faith) who was always a bit of a Mummy's girl. We decided, or should I say, Faith and Dad decided, that we should devote our lives to her memory, to peace. So, we all started loving peace, trees and life generally.
I've always been a bit of a 'good girl', but not quite as good as my perfect older sister. The thing is you see, I love a bad boy. They're just more exciting than geeky nerdy boys, who sit all day playing computer games and watching Star Wars. That's not to say, of course that I'm not partial to a bit of Star Wars or computer games, I just find bad boys more exciting, thats all.
There's just one problem. Right now, I have one particular bad boy in mind. He is absolutely gorgeous - just my type. But. And it's a very big but. But, he hates my guts. He hates everything about my family. He wants to kick us out of school even. But I don't hate him.
So, here's the choice I have to make.
Stay loyal to my Family. To my Mum's memory.
Or have him.
Have the boy of my dreams.

Have Zach.