Makeout Club

Part Three.

Gabe strode in to the emergency room. His eyes were flecked bloodshot, and his nasal canal was stained with the cocaine he'd shot up barely 3 hours ago.

Shalisa was asleep on William's lap.

Ryan and Spencer had gone to get coffee.

The room was silent.

"What are you doing here?" William hissed as Gabe took the seat next to him, not bothering to see if it was taken.

"I came to see if she was okay."

"So you care now?"

"No." William saw Ryan and Spencer walking towards them, and then turn as they spotted Gabe. William stroked Shalisa's hair, his fingers catching on the tiny little knots around her hairline.

"Are you going to tell her?"

"Tell who what?"

"Are you going to tell Shal that you don't love her. Are you going to tell her that you fucked Alix? How do you think the poor girl is going to deal with that? My my, she's only 16."

"Gabriel, stop it. Stop playing games. It's old."

"You were always an enjoyable fuck."

William was growing increasingly agitated, "Fuck you," he spat through gritted teeth.

Shalisa stirred.

The doctor walked out, holding his clipboard and furiously taking notes. Without looking up he mumbled at the people in the waiting room.

"You can see her now. She isn't awake, but she's stable."

"Thank you Doctor." William nudged her awake. Guiding her into the room before she could see that Gabe was even out there. He smirked, a filthy vicious smirk.

The moment Shalisa's feet started clicking on the white floor of Druscilla's room, she panicked. She started sobbing and crying and raced to the bedside, where she held on to Dru's hand. She was almost unrecognizable. The car accident had left her with two broken ribs, and a fractured skull. Not to mention cuts and abrasions on her arms and face. The ones on her arm, Shalisa suspected, weren't entirely from the accident.

"Oh Dru, baby," she choked, entwining their fingers. Williams arm grew tighter around Shalisa's waist. She shivered as his fingers touched an exposed bit of flesh.

"Sorry," he whispered. Her hands stroked Dru's stomach through the thin sheet.

"The baby," she spoke so softly her voice was barely audible above the noise of the machines, "Is the baby okay?" she became frantic.

"Shal, while you were asleep, the doctor came out and told us..."

Detesting herself the human instinct to scream and wail at the top of her lungs, she threw herself onto Dru's torso. Silently screaming, her tears saturating the cotton.

William let her lay like that for a few minutes, before eventually having to pry her thin body out of the room on the Nurses orders.

Her wet glare met with Gabe's.

"You fucking bastard!" she shouted, walking up to him.

"Who, me?" he smiled.

"Don't be so fucking coy, Gabe, you're the reason she's like this! You fix it" William, Ryan and Spencer were standing back.

"Just let it go," said Ryan, holding onto William's arm.

"Fix what?"

"Dru! Fix it!"

"What?"

"FIX IT!" she cried, choking on the air she was breathing on. Suddenly she didn't feel so worthy of it, standing so close to him. Her sobs shook the hospital walls.

"Come on, Shal, we have to go," William put his arms around her again, avoiding Gabe's gaze.

"I can't, I have to be here when she wakes up," she whimpered.

"Please Shalisa. You don't have a choice, you're coming with me."

She kicked and fought and wailed, and then gave in to his grasp, as he carried her to his car.

She slept like a baby that night in his bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm banned from forums so I can't comment.

Updated :cute: