Status: Rated PG-13 for language and some inapropriate content

Star Squad

Chapter 11

Sora sat on the sidewalk staring across the street at the all-boys school, partly because she was interested in boy watching and partly because she wanted to get to know this “Nebula Prince” more. They hadn’t had a chance to do anything with Hikaru since the attack at the beach. Needless to say he hadn’t been able to do a good or bad job at helping them.

She kept sitting, resting her chin in her hands until she saw him leave the building. She stood up and waved him over excitedly. “Koutaishino-kun!”

He looked at her, confused at first. He soon recognized her and walked over. “Hey, uh, Kasaino-san. Right?” He pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

She nodded, “Yeah, that’s me. Kasaino Sora!”

“Right,” he nodded, “where are the others?” He looked around.

Sora shrugged. “They’re probably at Mari-chan’s house. We got a new soldier while you weren’t looking.”

“Oh, cool…ya know, we don’t really know each other…”

“I know. I’m trying to fix that! If you’re supposed to help us we need to get to know you right?” She smiled big.

“Yeah, that makes sense I guess…”

“Good!” She grabbed his arm and pulled him off.

What?! Where are we going?!”

“The convenience store! I want to get some pocky before we meet the others!”

***

“Remind me why I had to come with you.”

“Because you never would’ve gotten to get to know the other girls if you didn’t come with me! Silly.” She grabbed two boxes of pocky off the shelf.

Hikaru stood a little ways off from her, looking around awkwardly and kicking at the ground a bit. He pushed some of his hair out of his face and then shoved his hands into his pockets.

“Do you want anything?”

“No, but I’ll pa-”

“Mercutio!” She whispered and pulled him behind the wall holding all of the snacks.

“What’s a Mercutio?”

“That blue haired guy from the beach! The perverted one.” She was gripping onto his arm for dear life.

“You’re-you’re cutting off the circulation in my arm Kasaino-san.”

“Oh, sorry.” She let go quickly and fumbled through her purse for her transformation pen.

“What about the others?”

She handed him her cell phone. “Call them. Try Mari-chan first, they may all be together so it’d save time.” She gripped the pink pen tightly.

He started to go through her contacts.

“Blaze Power, Make-u-AUGH!” Mercutio had her pushed against the wall.

“Kaisaino-san!”

“So much energy coming from such a small novelty item.” He grabbed her pen while she still held onto it.

“My pen!”

Hikaru scooted behind another wall and called Mari’s cell phone.

“Hi Kasaino-chan. We’re at-”

“I-its Hikaru. We’re at the convenience store near our schools, Mer-mercury or somethin’ is here and he’s got Sora.”

What?! We-we’ll be right there! You remember how to become Nebula Prince right?”

“Yeah, I think so. But hurry.”

“We’ll get there as fast as we can!”

***

“Let go super perv!” Sora struggled against him.

“I knew it would be gratifying to have you in my arms Sailor Blaze, but I never knew you came in a school girl uniform. I think I like this outfit even better.”

She screamed and then Mercutio was blasted away from her.

Eeeeeeee!"

“Transform now!” Hikaru gripped his sword tighter and took a fighting stance. He had never been so glad to have been in his junior high’s kendo club in all his life.

“Blaze Power, Make-up!” Nothing happened.

“Uh, Sailor Blaze?”

“Blaze Power, Make-up!” Still nothing.

Mercutio got up, laughing. “If even a little power goes missing from that pen you can’t transform. Guess I lucked out when I saw the power reading earlier. You’re powerless and I’m sure to receive favor from Lord Rizu for getting him so much energy. Now, why don’t you just be a good little girl and give up? That’ll make what I want so much easier.”

“She’s not completely defenseless, she has me!” He attacked Mercutio, the latter just barely getting out of the way in time.

“Go Nebula Prince! Kick his ass!”

***

Mari and the two other sailor soldiers burst into the chaotic convenience store. People were strewn about the floor in energyless heaps, aisles were destroyed with products lying in between and on the people. Sora sat in the corner, worried and scared, as she watched Hikaru and Mercutio fight.

“You’re not bad, for a cast out prince.”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” He saw Mari out of the corner of his eye, “But you suck!”

“Nebula Prince, back up! Wind Blast!”

Once again, Mercutio just barely got out of the way in time.

Sora snuck up behind Mercutio and pushed him closer to the girls. “Sky, do it!”

She smirked devilishly. “This is for hurting my friends!” One swift kick and he was down. She stuck her tongue out at him.

“Shooting Star Barrage!”

And with that, they had defeated the second general of the dark army. Two down, one to go, and then the one behind it all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter, and so quickly too! Well, I'm sure you're just glad I got rid of Mercutio because there's no way he's anyone favorite. Right?

Oh, and don't worry, Sora got the power/energy back in her pen. When they defeated Mercutio all the energy he stole got sent back to where it came from.

Well, anyway, thanks for reading and subscribing and commenting.
-Sheikara