Status: Rated PG-13 for language and some inapropriate content

Star Squad

Chapter 5

The girls, now back in their school uniforms, sat in Mari's bedroom waiting for Hoshi to explain what was going on with the general they had just defeated. They had just told him about how they had defeated her.

“Alright girls,” He shifted into his human form and sat down on Mari's stool, “What did you want to know?”

“First off, what was the general's name?” Yuki pulled her feet up closer to her body as she sat on Mari's bed.

“Genza.”

“And when we were fighting her...she said something about there only being one 'last time'. What on earth did she mean by that?”

Hoshi sighed and leaned forward, resting his hands on his knees. “I was hoping to wait and explain this when the rest of you were here. It'd save me some time.”

“Oh, I guess we could wait.” Mari started to get up, but Yuki grabbed her arm and pulled her back down to the bed.

No! We want to know now!”

“Alright...well, nineteen years ago the Star Kingdom was attacked by dark army. Genza was one of the three generals that helped to lead the attack.”

“Dark army?” Yuki looked at him quizzically.

“Yes, the dark army. I'll explain that later, please hold all questions till the end.”

“Sorry.”

“Now,” He cleared his throat and began again, “The dark army attacked and nearly succeeded in overthrowing the king and queen. They were only held stopped when Sailor Sun suppressed their leader's powers.”

“Sailor Sun? Do we have to look for her too?” Mari scooted closer to the edge of her bed.

“No, and don't interrupt me!”

“Sorry.”

Anyway. Sailor Sun suppressed his power and he ordered a retreat. After the attack the other sailor soldiers were made and then they were sent to be reincarnated on earth. Enter you.” He motioned toward the girls.

“Why don't we have to look for Sun-chan?”

“And why was she already around at the attack if we weren't?” Yuki scooted closer to the edge of the bed as well.

“She's the protector of the royal family, so she's always the first to get reincarnated.”

“So she's still in the Star Kingdom?” Mari asked.

“Yes.” Hoshi nodded.

“And the dark army?” Yuki pressed her previous question again.

“They're led by the king's brother, Lord Rizu. All I know is that he received extra power from somewhere and tried to overthrow the king and queen.”

“So there's nothing else we should know?”

“Not that I remember. When I got sent to earth I forgot most of what I knew.”

The two girls stared at him in disbelief.

“It was a painful experience, don't judge me! Anyway, another of the soldiers has a guardian as well. He should remember things that I don't.”

“So let me get this straight,” Yuki looked right at Hoshi, “There's more generals we have to fight?”

***

“Genza was a failure anyway, I honestly don't know why I put up with her. She lacked the creativity you have...” A man in a dark robe looked at the blue haired man standing a little to the left of him.

“You're too kind my lord.” He bowed.

“Mercutio, from this point on you will take over Genza's old mission. Don't fail me...
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the explanation that I promised myself in the last chapter! The reason it was its own chapter & not the ending of the last one was because I felt it would have made the chapter too long & no one would want to read it.
So I hope this answers any of the questions you may have had. Thanks for reading & please leave me comments!
-Sheikara