Status: Complete

A Walk Through Hell

Chapter I

Why do friend's change? Why do memories fade? How can a person be so incredibly infatuated with life that they end up super fucking happy and ignore the pain of others?

I ask these questions every day of my miserable fucking life. My name isn't important it's just a label my parents gave me. Everyone at school calls me ‘emo’, yay another label! Even my best friend called me emo; that really helps the self-esteem. I'm not going to let her live that down.

Let me tell you a little about myself. In second grade I got the shit beat out of me because I was the new kid in town. Third grade I ripped my pants in a game of kickball and was laughed at the whole way home. Fourth grade I had no friends and was constantly made fun of for dumb reasons. On top of that my teacher hated me. Fifth grade I made a few friends and one enemy, I cried myself to sleep every night. I failed sixth grade PE because I couldn't run thanks to my asthma. Seventh grade just about everyone hated me. Eighth grade was amazing until winter break came around. A rumor broke out that I liked one of my close friends and that I was bisexual, it was true but I'd be damned before I admitted it. I lost almost all my friends, but some felt bad for me and I made new ones. Then yet again, one more rumor broke out and another close friend turned everyone against me. I started out my freshman year in a school full of people I'd never met before in my life, making friends was tough, losing them was even worse. My first girlfriend broke up with me the second week of school so she could date and eventually fuck this other guy. My home life was, and is, a wreck. You try having an alcoholic mother who takes her stress out on you.

By the time November came around I was severely depressed. That's when it all started going really bad. On November twenty-third I made the first of three hundred and sixty-four cuts. This is how my life went from bad to a fucking nightmare.