Status: Complete

A Walk Through Hell

Chapter XV

I hear the doorbell ring, Francis jumps up to get it. I turn to face the door, "Will! I haven't seen you in years!" She leads a blond boy with pale blue eyes into the room his eyes brighten when they meet mine. I feel my ears get warm so I turn the other way. "Zalex, get up and meet my best friend!" I push myself off the couch and walk over to them. He's even cuter up close. "Hi, I'm Zalex." He gives me a small smile.

"'Ello, my name is William, can we get one thing straight, I'm not." Francis looks confused, I grin.

"Have you visited often?”

"A few times, but not only here I've been to New York, Las Vegas, Seattle, a lot of interesting places." He turns to Francis, "So Francis how have you been?"

"I've been great."

"So what is London like?" He gives me that cute smile."It's home. I can't say much because I'm used to it."

"I'm going to go see if my parents need help." Francis runs into the kitchen, now it's just me and him. "So Zalex, can I ask you a question?"

"You just did." He has an adorable laugh.

"I stand corrected. How old are you and are you gay?"

"I'm thirteen and no I'm bisexual."

"So you won't mind if I do this then." He walks up to me and kisses me. Did I just get my first kiss from a boy? "Whoa baby." I really said that.

"Want to do it again?" I don't even have to talk to answer him. He grabs my waist and presses his lips against mine. "Zalex? Will?" Oh shit.

"Francis! How long were you standing there?"

“Why are you kissing Will?" He still has his arms around me, I try to pull away, he's a lot stronger then he looks. "Uhh…umm."

"Why do you care Francis? Jealous that I kissed him first?" He kisses my cheek. I've never loved and hated something so much. "Fran-" She holds up her hand.

"Don't." She walks back into the kitchen. I turn to face him "What the hell!" He looks a little confused. "Look Will-"

"Call me Poof." I sigh.

"Poof, Francis is my best friend and I don't want to hurt her!"

"Why? Do you like her?" I feel my ears go hot, I don't answer I take his arms away from me and walk to the kitchen. Francis' parents must have gone upstairs. I see Francis curled up in a kitchen chair.

"Francis?" She doesn't answer. "Francis, please talk to me." She looks up at me.

"Why were you kissing Will?" I look at my shoes. "He kissed me." I look up at her she's looking straight into my eyes. I really hate it when people do that. "Can I see something?" She stands up and walks over to me. We look into each other’s eyes. By a sudden urge, I kiss her, I'm not sure why I did it but I did.

"Zalex! Francis!" I turn around and face Mrs. Amnell whose cheeks are pink with anger.

Oh crap.