Status: Complete

A Walk Through Hell

Chapter XIX

"Andy put the gun down." Tears are rolling down her face. "Andy put the gun down and we can talk about this."

"I don't want to talk."

"Yes you do." I've never had a gun pointed at me before. I'm surprised I'm calm.

"Does it look like I want to fucking talk about it?"

"Honestly no, but I can help if you just tell me what's wrong."

"No one can help me."

"Just tell me what's wrong." She looks down and shakes her head.

"I'm pregnant." Wow that's a huge shock to the system.

"Who's the father?" She looks back up with anger in her face.

"I don't know." More tears roll down.

"Why not?”

"I was raped!" I'm speechless.

"I told you no one can help me."

"Andy if you put the gun down. We can go to the doctor's and figure this out." She puts the gun to her head.

"I don't want to figure this out, I want to die." She sounds like me.

"Andy please, don't do this."

"Zalex I love you, but this is so not the fucking time to persuade me into doing something I don't want to do." I come up with a plan.

"Andy when did this happen?"

"Last month, I was walking home from the store and this guy grabbed me from behind. He dragged me into a park bathroom and blindfolded me." Fresh tears resurface. "When he was done he said thanks for the good time and laughed." I walk towards her. "Stop Zalex, I don't want to shoot you." I keep walking. "Stop!" I'm in front of her, she puts the gun to my chest. "I will shoot you if I have to."

"You don't have to, drop the gun." She looks into my eyes. “Drop the gun Andy." As if the weight of the world was on her shoulders she went limp and fell into my arms. I carry her to her bed and lay her down. She fainted from the pressure. I grab the gun and tuck it into the back of my pants and cover it with my shirt. I look over to watch Francis on the couch, she fell asleep too. I go into my room and lay on my bed, I stare at the ceiling. I cry myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the last chapter but I had to do that in order to lead up to this.