Status: Complete

A Walk Through Hell

Chapter XXXIII

I take a deep breath before walking into the room next door. His pale blue eyes meet mine.

"Hi."

"'’Ello."

"Are you mad at me?"

"I don't know, between being rejected and shot by my boyfriend I don't know what I feel right now."

"I'm so sorry." He looks away from my eyes.

"I've never been a hospital patient before."

"Never?" He nods.

"Not even when I was born. My mother gave birth in her car."

"I can't believe you've never been in a hospital besides visiting."

"Believe it."

"I didn't shoot you on purpose."

"I know." I kick at the ground with my shoes, "you can sit down." I know I can, but I don't feel worthy.

"Fine. Stand."

"Poof I'm sorry, you have every right to break up with me."

"I know I do." Not the exact response I wanted to hear, "so what do you want to do?"

"Well you shot me, rejected my proposal, and made me feel unloved so I guess either I'm crazy for loving you or I'm crazy in love with you."

"So we're still together?"

"Absolutely." I run up to his bedside and kiss him deeply, "I accept your proposal."
“I knew you would."

"Are you willing to wait two years?"

"I've waited three years to get a chance to kiss you again. What's another two?" I can hear his heart rate increase while we kiss, I love this man so much.

"School is in two weeks. Do you think you'll be fine?"

"I should be out in a few days, the shot was clean. Went right in and straight out." I stayed the rest of the day comforting him he eventually forced me to go home. When I got home, Andy and Jake were asleep on the couch in a cuddling position. I try my best to walk quietly past them.

"Zalex?" Damn, I'm always so close.
“Yeah?" Jake sits up and looks at me.

"Is Will okay?" This guy actually cares about us he's so different from Andy's other boyfriends.

"He's fine, should be home in a few days." Jake wiggles out from behind Andy and walks over to me.

"I've never told Andy this so you definitely can't. But when I was a little younger then you I was also bisexual." My jaw drops, no way a perfect guy like this was just like me. "I was forced out of it by my girlfriend who threatened to tell my whole family. I may not be bi anymore but I do still admire men. What I'm trying to say is I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to about those type of problems."

"Thank you Jake."

"Don't tell Andy I said anything about my past, she'll think I can't trust her."

"We never had this conversation."

"Goodnight Zalex."

"Night Jake." That night I dreamed about my future with Poof. I was a little older looking and had a thin goatee. Poof's hair was a little longer than usual. Then a little girl with green eyes came running up to me and grabbed my legs in a cute baby hug. I pick her up and kiss her cheek, Poof is beaming. Then a beautiful women walks over, I'm quickly enchanted. "Daddy! Daddy! Look mommy's home!"
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last chapter out of my already prewritten notebook story.
The rest of the chapters might take awhile to post because I have to think about what I'm going to write >_<
So I hope you like it. Even though it seems like you don't because no one ever comments.
I want to stop but I need opinions.