Status: Complete

A Walk Through Hell

Chapter of death and irony.

The soccer season has been great, we're undefeated. Andy had her baby, a beautiful girl. Everyone has changed theses last few months except Francis and we all know why. I'm driving to Poof's house so we can go to the field an hour early like coach said to do. His mom gives me a warm hug before telling me where he is. He pops out of his room with a sports bag and a big smile, "You ready to go?"

"Let's do this!" I can't help but admire his enthusiasm. He pulls me into a deep kiss before walking out the door to my car, his mom is looking right at me. I can't speak, "Let’s go before you're late for your game." Wow she really does support gays. The field that Faith was shot on is the field, I've managed to avoid it all these years but now I have to face my horrible past. I can feel my heart beat in my chest and I'm sweating nervously.

"You all right love?"

"I'm fine." I managed to get through warm ups and the first half of the game without having an anxiety attack. Halfway through the second half I look out into the crowd and see a man in a trench coat watching me. Why me? He walks closer to the sidelines and I can make out his face, it looks like Dexter. It is Dexter. Why is he stalking me? I refocus on the game and see that someone got hurt so I decide to look back at my creepy stalker pizza boy. His face is blank and his eyes are dead, just like Faith's killer. Why am I thinking like this now? Dexter is really making me nervous. He steps onto the field and pulls out a gun and aiming at me.

"DIE FAGGOT!" I hear a gunshot and pain hits my heart and travels through my body . Eternal darkness consumes me. I died December 14th at 6:14 pm. My jersey number was 14, just like Faith’s. The last thing I said was I'm coming Faith and I did. I saw my sister and I cried into her shoulder...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue

I'm standing here on my father's grave in the pouring rain. I never got to meet him. Everyone says I look exactly like him except I have my mother's eyes, they say I act like him too.

"Well dad I'm here to visit again, yeah I know it’s raining but I had to come. Its’ my birthday dad I'm 18 now. I wish you could see me."

"Max! Get in this car now!"

"That's mom nagging me again." I push my wet hair out of my eyes, “I’ll be back next year dad. I love you." I place a soccer ball on his grave and make my way back to mom's car.

"You'll catch a cold."

"Sorry mom. Mom when was I born?"

"December 14th at 6:14 pm."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last chapter and yeah I really hated this story but my friend wanted me to finish it so I did.
Comment it if you want I might make a new story soon maybe not I'm not sure >_<