Take It With Me

Puttin' On The Dog

Tom heard the bathroom door creak open, and he looked up from doing his tie. He looked up, and there was Kitty.

His heart skipped a beat when he saw her. She looked gorgeous. The dress fit her like a glove, and the color made her skin look dark and creamy and inviting. The deep V-neck showed off a peek of her full moon breasts, and the fabric glistened and shone all the way down to the floor, where it pooled around her feet. Her hair was swept up with shining silver combs, and a long curl hung down on her collarbone. She saw him staring, and looked down at the floor, flushing.

“Tom?”

Tom shook his head, pasting on a smile.

“Yeah, kid?”

“Will you, uh… will you zip me the rest of the way up? I couldn’t get the very top,” she asked, scratching her arm awkwardly.

“Uh, sure… come over here.”

Kitty walked over to him and turned around. He found the zipper, and carefully zipped her up. She smelled good. And her skin was soft.

“I see you’re using your perfume,” Tom said. “And you look nice, Kitty. Really nice.”

“Thank you,” Kitty said, turning back around to look him in the eye. “Really, Tom. Thank you. You’ve done so much for me.”

Tom shrugged.

“Ain’t nothing. You’re always welcome.”

Kitty nodded, smiling.

“It was much more than nothing. Without you, I don’t know where’d I be right now.”

Tom shrugged again, slipping into his shoes.

“You’d probably be lying in a ditch somewhere,” he grinned. “Ain’t I a hero?”

Kitty laughed, rolling her eyes.

“Yes, you are.”

“Come on, now. Time to go. Showtime, my favorite time, time to go and have a good time!” he drawled, taking Kitty’s hand and spinning her around. She laughed, and the dress flew up, twirling with her.

“We’re gonna have a good time tonight, doll.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all my subscribers/commenters! I know it's slow, but it's about to majorly pick up. ;D Thanks for hanging in there!