Agateophobia

Horror on repeat

Image

I awoke with no difficulties. I went to sit up but couldn't. I was strapped down. I started to freak out, moving quickly,trying to break free. It was dark,only a faint light from a flickering light bulb from above lit the room. I shook the bed I was strapped to,whimpering.

I stopped once I saw a movement in the corner of the room.\

"Hello?" I whispered softly. "Is someone t-there?"

Another small movement,and a figure stood at full height. I squinted attempting to get a better glimpse. It took one step forward. Still to dark. Another step. I was beyond curious,not feeling what my gut was saying. The dark shadows would soon not hide the person from me.

The light spread into a meager circle,the figure one step away from entering it. It took the last step forward,the light flickered out for the longest three seconds. it cam back to life.

I hurled into a fit of uncontrollable screams. There my mother stood. She was drenched in blood,her white sleeping gown covered. Her butcher knife throwing dances of light against the walls. I looked around hopefully for help. I even tried to contact that unrelenting voice in my head. It was silent. In the other corner laid my dead,dismembered father. His blood flowing everywhere. It rushed forward like waves,barely missing me each time. I started to choke on saltine tears,and fear.

She edged closer. I attempted to free myself,soon finding my attempts futile. I backed up against the wall,encased with fear.

"Someone help. she's coming to get me. Someone unclasp me. Please? I don't want to die! No,no! Help!"

She was halfway towards me,smiling with a face of....insanity.

"Mom please,no? Please stop?!" I cried. She hesitated for a moment,then said three words.

"You...must...die!" She continued to walk forward. i cried my screams. Suddenly the light flickered off. I was blind. All my senses unable to even function. I laid still,desperately searching for her. All was utterly quiet.

A minute passed with no change. I kept praying that the light would come back one. Did I really want to see my death? Something fell onto my head. Then my nose. The drops were coming quicker. Another onto my bottom lip. I slowly let my tongue slide out,and slip over my lips. The taste of crimson blood stained my mouth.

I looked up slowly,afraid to make major movements. I held my whimpers in. The light bulb flickered back on,very feebly. My mother above me held a bleeding knife high up,and smiled. I let my piercing cry for help go. I was no longer me,but a casket of fear. I once again heard that unwanted laughter,frustrating me.

The blade raced down to my throat. My body giving one last attempt to escaping. I closed my eyes and waited. suddenly the click of the metal door filled in the quiet room. I opened my eyes,and everything was back to...normal. My fathers dead body vanished with my mother. I cried loudly as the old lady and medics calmed me down. They released me from my constraints,there to help me not hurt myself, and gave me an extra dose of drugs. I feel back to the darkness as the voice laughed with unavoidable,unhidden glee.
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually got so scared when writing this. i imagined it like i was watching it, like in a movie. tell me that isn't creepy.....well one more chapter left!!!!!