No Other Two Hearts Closer Than Ours

He’s my best friend. There’s no doubt about it. We’re practically inseparable when we’re together. The only problem is… nobody knows except our parents. You see, the thing is, I’m considered the most popular girl in school. Everybody knows me. He, however, is ruled a geek. Nobody knows who he is because nobody cares.

When things changed in middle school, that is, when I started becoming popular, he and I agreed that we would pretend to not know each other in school. For the sake of keeping my reputation up because he saw that I was happy having so many friends. But when we were at home, it was so different. We laughed and talked and I told him about all the drama and he told me all about the new comics he was reading. Sometimes I read them too and sometimes I actually liked them.

Carrying on our little secret all the way until now, until senior year, was easy. But then things started getting harder and I didn’t know what to do. Everything we had built up had started falling apart. My rock wasn’t going to be there to help me through this because he was mad at me. He was so incredibly mad at me and I couldn’t bear it. I just don’t know what to do.
  1. School Charade
    It's the end of summer and senior year is starting for Kelsey and Bright.
  2. Mall Act
    It's the first big party of the year for Kelsey and Bright has some news for her.