Nothing Near Perfect

Chapter 1

It was 3AM. The sky was pitch black and there were no cars out. You didn't hear anything, until a raging drunk driver swerved around the corner in his yellow SUV and hit a boy that was outside by a big tree in the road having a smoke. The boy's mother was coming out to tell him to get his ass to bed. But when she stepped outside at the wrong time. Her deepest fear was her son getting hit by a car. As soon as she saw her boy get hit she screamed and ran towards her son. The car had kept going. She picked her son up and laid him on her lap. He was a little heavy. He was 16 and had black hair. His name was Carson. Many ignorant people call him a fag and a douche because he is emo. Carson's mom immediately took out her cellphone and called 911. The ambulance arrived shortly after. Carson was rushed to the hospital. His mother stayed at the hospital the whole night. Carson was in the emergency room and was immediately put on life support.

The next day Carson was still in the hospital and was still on life support. He had many injuries to the head. Both of his arm's were broken and one of his leg's was broken. He broke three ribs. It was 10:30 am and he was going to have surgery on his head shortly. He needed 4 stitches in his left cheek and 21 stitches in his his right hand. A knife fell out of the yellow SUV as it hit him and then the driver ran over him and the knife drove into his hand. The knife was a butcher's knife.

Carson's mom's name was Sara. She was 34, had straight, brown hair and vibrant green eyes. She had been very depressed lately because her husband Rick had just passed away. Him and Carson got in a fight and he had one for a drive. He lost control of the vehicle and drove off the road and got into a horrible accident. Sara had just been fired from her job. Carson was failing and getting in lots of trouble with his peers. She was on stress pills. Sara was totally wiped. Carson's accident defiantly didn't help.

The police came to the hospital to talk to Sara. They went downtown to the Kingston Police Station to ask her some confidential questions about Carson's accident, the car that hit him and the driver. Sara didn't no much. All she knew was that her son got hit by a man that was probably mid-thirties and was driving a yellow SUV.

COMMENTS = LV3