Me and the Moon

06

Now

It was around 12:48 when there was a silent vibration coming from under my pillow. I quickly reached under my head to grab my cell phone. I rubbed my eyes before looking at who it was, "Fleur" dimly flashed across the screen.

I'm home, go back to sleep. I'll see you in the morning.

I grinned before shutting my phone, and placing it back under my pillow.

-

I woke up to the sound of clattering the next morning. Not too worried as to who it was, I rolled out of my bed grabbing a change of clothes before making my way to the bathroom for a shower. When I was done I walked back into my room to notice my bed was made.

"Breakfast is ready for you downstairs."

I turned around to see Fleur leaning on my door frame, I smiled as I made my way over to her kissing her cheek as I grabbed her hand and dragging her down the stairs with me. Just as she said, there was a bagel with cream cheese and a coffee waiting for me.

"What are you doing today?" I asked with my mouth full of food

She smiled at me before answering, "Hanging out with you."

"You wanna go see the guys?" I smirked, standing up getting ready to put the dished in the dish washer. But she beat me to it, carefully placing the dish and mug in the dishwasher before replying, "I would love to."

-

I watched as Jack chased Fleur down to the shore line of the beach. She was giggling as he picked her up by lunging into the water pulling her down with him. They both slowly emerged from the water with smiles on their faces, following with an outbreak of a water fight started by Fleur. I watched the two goof off, not able to help but laugh myself.

"Hey Alex," Jack screamed at me, "Come in!"

"It's cold!" I screamed back

"Don't be a baby!"

"Yeah, Lex. Don't be a baby." Fleur laughed as she wrapped her arms around Jacks waist leaning her head on his shoulder

I shook my head, laughing before I took my shirt off throwing it with the rest of my stuff before making my way towards them.

"Now," I started, "Don't even think about-" I was cut off by Fleur launching herself towards me, splashing me down into the water.
♠ ♠ ♠
Terrible, I know I'm sorry.
Filler filler, I know I suck.
Comments are still greatly appreciated!
I get 10 more comments and I'll post the next chapter! :)
love you all!