One Odd Group

Bill, Bert, and Melaney

Let's go to the... well I don't know. How about the park?" Lizzie quickly asked. The park? Was that her idea of romance? Well, it wasn't my cup of tea, but I didn't have an idea anyway, so we just walked there. Oh, look at me. I'm getting pushed around by some girl I barely even know. Lizzie rocketed to the swings, but I noticed that the guy who was counting money from school was sitting by himself.

"Hey. I'm Aaron." I walked up to him. "Hello." He murmured. He was still counting his money. "So what's up?" I tried to befriend him, because he seemed so lonely. "Eh." he muttered. I was a little mad. "Can't you see I'm trying to be your friend?" He mumbled, "Whatever. My name's Bill." At that point I knew he just didn't care. So I gave up. But at the last second he blurted, "Wow dude you're lucky Lizzie is like, the hottest girl in the entire school. I don't like her, but she is hot. Congrats." I was a little puzzled because Lizzie was wearing a sweater and jeans so I couldn't really see her body. "Um, thanks I guess." I left, but I didn't know if Bill and I were friends or not...

"Hey Aaron, don't leave me hanging." I focused my attention back on Lizzie. "Come on, push me." Somehow Lizzie started being seductive. She took her sweater off in front of me, and I could see her illustrious arms. I then knew why Bill said that she was the hottest girl in school. It's because she was. Lizzie was trying to make me lust her, and it was working.

I pushed her on the swing for a few minutes, then she stopped all of a sudden. "What's wrong, gorgeous?" I was playing along now, and I didn't even know it. "Hold me in your arms." I found myself holding her without even thinking. She then tried to work her way up to my lips, but I came to my senses. "Hey Lizzie? Today's just the first day. How about I walk you home first?"

Lizzie directed me to her house, which was only a little less than a block away from mine. "So I'll be seeing you tomorrow, then?" I was eager to walk away. But Lizzie stopped me. "Where's my kiss?" Before I could say anything, she grabbed me and kissed me. She looked at me with her beautiful aquamarine eyes.

"Thanks." Lizzie winked at me and went inside. I wouldn't describe the experience as heavenly, but it wasn't that bad either. It sure left me... lusting her. I walked home, and when I arrived, it was only 8:24. Everyone was sleeping. Everyone but my older brother, Simon.

"So what took you so long?" Simon was expecting me, I knew it. "Um, well, I kind of got with this pretty girl named Lizzie, and we went out." Simon whistled in slight amazement. "Looks like someone's doing well! It's barely your first day in 6th grade and you already picked up a girl."

"Yeah, well I should get to sleep now, and-" Simon interrupted me. "How does this girl look like?" Aw man! The one question I didn't want him to ask! "Well, she's got a smoothly nice body, beautifully brown hair, and wonderful aquamarine eyes. Oh and her name is Lizzie. Good night." I dashed into my room and locked the door.

What have I gotten myself into? This is only the first day of junior high, too... I fell asleep a little too soon for me to ponder more.

The Next Day

When I left for school, who was at my door? None other than beautiful Lizzie. Don't get me wrong, I don't really love her. I just lust (a lot) for her. Today she was wearing shorts and a nicely revealing shirt. "Package for Mr. Aaron." She planted a swift smooch at me. "Yeah, I'm gonna have to order more." We kissed even closer this time and she giggled lightly after.

We walked to school together, smiling and keeping our hands tight. But just as I was going to put my arm around her, Lizzie bumped into the same guy from yesterday who was multi-tasking. "Hey! Watch it!" Lizzie was astonished. "Sorry miss. I - uh," The multi-tasker was wearing glasses, had a pencil in his hand, and fit many other qualifications of a nerd.

"What is your name?" I asked the nerd. "My, uh, name is, uh, Bert, uh, sir." The stuttering guy replied. "Bert, you tell this beautiful girl you're sorry. And mean it!" Bert apologized again to Lizzie. "Now we can just be friends." I guess I kinda sympathizes for the poor guy., no friends around him.

"What?!" Both Lizzie and Bert were shocked. I whispered to Lizzie that he seemed a bit lonely. She agreed and let the boy come with us. "Oh, thanks a lot, mister,uh-" "Aaron." "and miss, uh-" "Lizzie." "yeah. Well, I, uh, have to,uh, go to the Early Bird Gets the Bookworm Book Club, so, uh, bye!" Bert left and we were finally alone.

Lizzie and I got to school after ten minutes, and we were separated by the bad luck that we had different classes. But after several hours of hell, we got back together at lunch. However, we did see another solitary person sitting alone on another bench. It was the watermelon-eater. Lizzie and I decided to take her in like Bert and Bill.

Taking a closer look, I noticed that she had a very slender body and was wearing a plain pink t-shirt. She was eating cantaloupe and bananas this time. "So you like fruit, I'm guessing." Lizzie spoke up. "Mhm." the girl blurted with a full mouth. "My name's Melaney. Buuuurp." Melaney was full.

After school, Lizzie, Carrie, Melaney, Bert, Bill and I got together. "So where are we going?" I was eager, but everyone else was somewhat shy. "Okaaay... Let's just go to the mall." We all went to the mall, which was suprisingly close to school. I picked out a great shirt for Lizzie, Bert and Melaney shared a lemonade, oddly enough, Carrie was talking to some guys, and Bill happily paid for everything. Everyone was satisfied.

"So are you guys gonna get together, or what?" Lizzie and Carrie noticed how close Bert and Melaney were. They were speechless but also blushing. They silently said "um maybe" and that was the start of a real relationship.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yippee I'm done with part 2.