Status: Finished.

You Really Aren't Just Last Nights Dream, Are You?

Ten.

"Brenny." I sang out and he ran out from behind the wall and grabbed me, engulfing me in a hug. I laughed, "You're bad at this game." It was around one in the morning and we were playing a tag sort of game I used to play when I was younger.
He shrugged, "Meh. I blame you." He smirked, "I just cant stay away." He said, making me giggle.
"This is a nice cabin." I said, and he pulled back, releasing me from his imbrace.
"I know.." He smiled and slid his hand into mine, then pulled me with him into the bedroom, "And this is a nice bed." He smirked, pulling me onto it with him, I chuckled.
"It is a nice bed." I whispered making him laugh softly under his breath, "Very comfy."
"Mhm." He hummed, pulling me closer to him and locking his lips to mine.
"Your lips are comfy too." I whispered before brushing my lips back to his, making him smile and chuckle against them.
"We should be getting to bed." He smirked and tugged at my belt slightly.
"Yeah, we should," I teased, "But, Im going to keep you up all night, Urie." His eyes widened with surprise.
"Dirty much?" He chuckled and pulled his shirt off, and before I could say anything, he pulled my shirt off of me, "Not going to lie... I kind of like it." He kissed my lips hungrily,
"Though, a nineteen year old shouldnt be that kinky." He teased and I rolled my eyes.
"And why not?" I asked, "... Fine, you know, I can always stop." I pulled back, but he just pulled me to him again.
"No, no." He smiled, "You dont want to go and do that, you'll upset me." He teased and pushed his lips back to mine, crawling closer on his hands.
He kept crawling closer and closer until I was laying down on my back and he was ontop of me, grinding his hips against mine. I ran my fingertips down his arm making him
whimper at me. Then, I entwined them in his hair roughly and he closed his eyes at the feeling. I tipped my head back, and pulled his face down to my neck to tease him. I could feel his breath against my skin. His breathing started to get heavier, and I could tell the temptation was getting too much for him. I tipped my head back up and put my lips to his ear, "Brendon," I whispered, "Bite me."
"Dont rush me..." He moaned, and I smirked.
"Take your time." I whispered seductively, and he moaned again, almost whimpering. I tipped my head back and the tip of his nose ran up my neck, taking in my scent.
He moaned again, "You smell... oh, god." He whispered onto my neck, his breathing was shakey. I bit my lip to keep myself from demanding. The tension was killing me. He
was trembling from the thought of my taste, "Okay, I cant take it anymore.." He squeaked, "I need your taste on my tongue." He leaned in and his teeth brushed against my neck. And then, they dug into my neck and I felt a rush of pleasure shoot through my body. I screamed out his name and I could feel my blood being sucked out of me. He bit down tighter on my neck, grabbing me by my waist and bringing me up against him. He was drinking until he felt he got a fair amount to relieve his hunger. I let out along, loud moan and then, I could feel him smile as he sucked on my neck. He was moaning as well, enjoying every ounce of my blood. He sounded like I was the tastiest
thing in the whole universe, and, I felt amazing. It seemed like he was biting me for forever, until he took his teeth out and licked the blood that leaked from my neck. I layed myself down on the bed fully, closing my eyes and breathing deeply, "Kat." He whimpered and I opened my eyes just to see him staring at me with big, brown, glassyeyes, "Are you alright?" I smiled and nodded, "I cant believe I did that... you taste..." He trailed off, then sat up, pulling me up with him. I wanted so much to bite him. Now, I was the one who hungered for his blood, "I can keep a promise." He smirked, "Bite me." He whispered, almost sounding desperate, pulling me against him. I pushed him down onto his back, straddling his waist, and he stared up at me pleadingly. He wanted to feel the rush of getting bitten, "I havent been bitten in so long..." He whispered, then pulled me down to him so I was closer, "Taste me." I smirked and leaned into his neck, immediately sinking my teeth into his skin. His taste was amazing, it was overwhelming me. It was unlike anything I'd ever tasted before. Geeze, and I thought his lips tasted nice. He moaned under his breath, "Mmmm..." He hummed. He moaned and I bit down on his neck harder, making him whimper, but he didnt seem like he was in pain.
I pulled my teeth out, taking a sharp breath in when I saw the blood seeping from the gashes in his neck that my teeth had left. When I looked at him, he was smirking at me. He leaned up to my ear, "Lick it off, darling." He whispered, his voice was like velvet. I leaned back into his neck, running my tongue over the bite marks that leaked
red fluid. The taste was like no other, it was, wow. It was... delicious. But, it made me feel energized. Like I was just struck by lightening. "How do I taste?" He whispered after I pulled away from his neck.
"Delicious." I moaned, sounding a little too desperate. I felt helpless. He smiled and laughed softly under his breath.
"It'll get easier through time... you'll be able to hold yourself back more." He whispered, "But... now we're eachothers..." He smiled, glancing down at my lips, "And we can taste eachother..." I looked at the mark I had left on him.
"This is what I wanted." I whispered, "Now I definitely want everything you want." He chuckled under his breath, then sat up a little. I wanted to taste him again, but, this
time I wanted to taste his lips. I crashed my lips against his, pushing him back down. I ran my hands down his stomach and undid his belt slowly, making him smile against my lips. I wanted more then that at the moment, I wanted to feel him. I wanted to feel his skin against mine.

I opened my eyes and stretched myself out. A hand slid onto my cheek and turned my face to look over and see Brendon staring at me affectionately, "You look even cuter with fangs..." He whispered, "I didnt think you could get any cuter." I giggled under my breath. Everything was going to be so easy now.
"So," I started, "Any other perks of being a vampire other then the amazing taste of your blood." I smirked and he chuckled.
"Swiftness..." He said, "Kind of like an animal..." He smirked, "Kind of like a cat."
I chuckled, "Now thats just ironic."
"Yeah, I know." He said then pressed his lips to mine, then pulled back and smiled again, "You're amazing." I kept my naked self concealed under the sheets, while they hid
him from the waist down. We layed there, just staring at eachother. I know it sounds cheesy, but this whole thing, it felt like I was living in a movie. He stared at me, laying on
his stomach and resting his head on his crossed arms, staring at me affectionately, "Marry me." He whispered over to me. My body felt like it'd been set on fire by his words, "I know this probably isnt the best timing... But, I love you." He whispered, "I dont know of any other time that would be better to ask then now." He said, "Marry me?" This time, it sounded more like a question. I couldnt say anything, no matter how much I wanted to say 'yes'. But, actions speak louder then words, right?
I moved closer and pressed my lips to his, and I could tell that he knew what it meant. I could almost feel the happiness coming from him, it was like he lit up, "I love you,
Brendon." I smiled softly and he smiled back, and I rested my head against his arm that his head rested on, looking up at him.
"I love you." He whispered back, smiling at me and placing a kiss on my forehead.

We walked into the mansion to see all of the guys sitting around. They all looked as bored as hell. Then, Petes eyes widened at me and he stumbled off of the couch and
grabbed me, staring at my neck, "Pete?" Patrick asked curiously. Ryan coughed, trying to get his attention.
"You bit her!" He screamed and his eyes shot over at Brendon, everyone fell silent except for the few gasps that each of the boys let out.
"I-" Pete tackled Brendon to the ground, making me yelp. Pete glared down at him angrily.
"I knew we shouldnt have let you two go up there alone!" He screamed down at Brendon.
"Pete!" I yelled at him, "Get the hell off of him!" I grabbed him by the back of his collar on his shirt and pulled him back, choking him a little. I kneeled down beside Brendon,
"Are you alright?"
"Yeah." Brendon sighed, "I kind of expected him to do that."
"You fucking bit her!" Pete screamed at him again, "Why!? Didnt you take some of the remedy with you!? If you got hungry you should have taken the remedy!"
"Pete!" I screamed, everyone was just watching us like an interesting TV show now, "He didnt bite me against my will! He didnt even want to at first!" Pete went silent, stari-
ng at me with wide eyes.
"You gave up your life for him!?" Patrick yelled at me.
"... Whats the big deal?! I'd rather have him!" I yelled back.
"... Kat, you're a vampire now." Pete whispered, almost gasping. I rolled my eyes at him.
"No shit sherlock." I said. Pete stared over at Brendon.
"... And she bit you.." He gasped, "You bit eachother?!" He screeched.
"Stop being such a little girl!" I yelled at him, "Get it through your head already!" I got up from my knee's and stomped out of the room, leaving Brendon and Pete on the
floor. I went up to the attic and collapsed onto the bed.
A few minutes later, I felt someone slide on the bed beside my legs. A hand ran up my leg, sending shivers through my body. It ran up to my waist, pulling my shirt up a little
bit, and a set of soft lips kissed my hip, "Dont be upset." I heard Brendon's voice whisper, "You'll only make me upset.." His hand rested on my back, and he kissed at my hip,
hoping it'd make me feel better, and it did.
"Brendon." I groaned, I shouldnt give in, "Dont."
He smirked against my skin, "Dont be like that." He whispered, moving up and kissing at the side of my neck, "I can make you feel better." He was probably right, "If you
give me a chance." He whispered into my ear seductively. I smiled to myself and chuckled, embarassed slightly, only making him smirk, happy with himself.
I waited a few seconds, biting my lip and thinking about it, "Okay." I surrendered quickly, jumping over and pinning him down to the bed, straddling his hips. He smirked up
at me, obviously liking everything so far.
His hands slid up my sides, pulling me down to him even closer. I licked up the side of his neck and he moaned into my ear, "Bite me." He whispered and I sunk my teeth into
his neck without hesitation, making him moan. Even after one bite, I was all too familiar with his taste. I felt him nibble at the side of my neck, and then felt his teeth dig into
my neck slowly, trying to make it easier for me to take. I still felt the need to scream though, but not in pain. In pleasure.
I quickly pulled my teeth out and bit my lip to keep myself from screaming as I felt the blood rush through my veins. I tried to supress myself from screaming, "Brendon..." I
moaned, almost yelping. He bit down on me harder, making me squeal a little. He turned over, laying me down on the bed and hovering over me, still having a tight bite on
my neck. He let out a muffled moan, digging his teeth into my neck deeper. I took in a sharp breath, gripping his wrists and digging my nails into his skin, making him whimper.
I smirked and bit my lip as his hips started to grind up against me. He didnt stop, and I kind of liked it.
His teeth pulled out of my neck and he breathed heavily, out of breath, "Fuck it." He let out under his breath and pulled off his shirt, putting his lips back to the spot where
he had bitten me. He sucked out the blood that dripped until it stopped. His neck was still a bit bloody from when I'd bitten him, so I licked the blood off. He tipped my chin
up and almost imediately forced his lips to mine. His tongue slipped into my mouth and I moaned as I felt it run across the roof of my mouth, across the top of my tongue. And
thats when I thought about the whole 'Brendon asking me to marry him' thing. We hadn't talked about it since he asked, and I was starting to think it was just a spur of the
moment type of thing. Oh well, I'll just enjoy this.
I broke my lips away from his and he just started kissing my neck, "Brendon," I whispered, almost moaning, "What about the guys?" He laughed under his breath.
"They're the ones who sent me up here..." He whispered, "They told me to cheer you up... of course, I have different ways of doing that then what they had in mind." He
whispered, making me giggle under my breath. I entwined my fingers in his hair and he sighed happy at the feeling, smiling down at me, "I love it when you do that." He
whispered to me.
"Do what?" I whispered back.
"Run your fingers through my hair." He told me quietly before attaching his lips to mine. I made a noise, telling him to stop, and he pulled his lips away from me, looking at
me curiously. I took my hands away from him and pulled off my shirt. I could feel his eyes on me. I threw my shirt beside us on the bed and his lips pressed down against my
chest around my collar bone. His lips moved down, kissing my stomach, down to my hip. He bit at it and moaned desperately. His fingers wrapped around my belt, pulling at
it anxiously, "Kat." He whined quietly, "Take it off." I winced down at him, then laughed under my breath. I dont know why we'd been so, well, 'sexually active' ever since I
got bitten. Maybe its a vampire thing or something. "Kat." He whined, snapping me out of my thoughts, he sounded a little more desperate.
"Geeze, Brendon." I laughed quietly, "Horny much?" He rolled his eyes at me.
"I blame you." He whispered, smirking at me and undoing his belt, then sliding it off. He tugged at my belt a little bit more, staring at me pleadingly. I chuckled and my head
fell back on the matress. I unbuckled my belt as he crawled over me, "Whats up with you?" He asked, "Are you tired or something?"
I laughed softly, "A little... I mean, we just did this last night."
"We dont have to." He whispered, "But, you've led me on this far, so the least you could do was make out with me a little more... And maybe get rid of a little more -
clothes." He smirked, making me laugh softly.
"You're an idiot." I chuckled, pulling his face down to mine and pressing our lips together. I bit his lip and he whimpered, then laughed. I could taste his blood, and I pulled
away just to see that I had bit on his lip too hard.
"And you say Im the idiot." He laughed, then pulled my lips to his bottom lip, "Its your job to clean it up." He whispered, teasing me. I laughed under my breath before licking
off the blood that seeped out. After I pulled back, he stopped me, "I kind of like it when you do that."
"Oh okay, so you're a weird idiot." I teased.
"Pwease?" He pouted, "My lip is all achey." I rolled my eyes at him and pressed my lips back to his quickly.
"Then maybe you should put some ice on it." I whispered, then slid out from under him, pushing him off a little.
"Tease!" He pointed at me accusingly, "Not fair!"
I laughed, "Oh stop." I pushed his hand down, "You'll hurt my feelings." He rolled his eyes and fell onto the bed, laying down on his stomach and sighing. I got up from the
bed and dug through my bag. On our way back from the cabin, we picked up all of my things and brought them to the hideout, so I was officially moved in. I slid off my
jeans and pulled on a pair of shorts and a hoodie that was a little big on me. The whole time, I could feel Brendons eyes watching me.
When I turned, he was still passed out on his stomach, resting his head in his crossed arms. He smiled at me cutely and I couldnt help but smile back. "You're hot." He broke
the silence, and the moment. I closed my eyes and laughed, letting my head tip backwards. I stared at the ceiling and groaned, then went over and slid onto the bed
beside him, laying on my stomach and copying his position.
"Nice way of ruining the moment." I whispered.
"What moment?" He asked, "I was watching you get dressed." He chuckled, making me hide my face in my arms and laugh into my arms. I was blushing.