Status: Finished.

You Really Aren't Just Last Nights Dream, Are You?

Thirteen.

We all played with Teddy for a while until he was completely worn out and laying in my lap. He was so tired, and I petted him while he lay in my crossed legs. Brendons head rested down on my shoulder and he sighed, "Jesus, everyones tired." I laughed softly.
"Lets go to sleep." He yawned, "Teddy can sleep on our bed." He stood up and pulled me up, with Teddy now in my arms. We said goodnight to the boys, who werewatching some movie with Will Smith, then went upstairs.
Brendon closed the door and I put Teddy on the ground. He went over to the bed and started rubbing his face in the blankets and scratching around in them, making us both laugh under our breath. It was so cute, it was almost too cute.
Brendon put on a pair of plaid pajama pants and I wore shorts and a baggy hoodie. "Ay." I yawned, "Im so tired." I moaned as we layed down on the bed, covering ourselves with the blankets. Teddy lay at the end of the bed. Me and Brendon layed close to eachother, on our sides so we could look at eachother. "... I still cant believe we
got a dog." I laughed quietly, and he smiled.
"I know." He said, "This is our family." He chuckled softly, tipping my chin up slightly and molding his lips with mine. I could feel Teddy's little paws walking up in between our legs, and soon, he plopped down in between us. Our lips seperated and we looked down at him. Brendon sighed and laughed softly.
"He's like a little kid." I giggled.
"... I dont know." Brendon said unsurely, "Maybe this wasnt a good idea... Im not really good at sharing." He smiled, softly kissing my lips again and making me giggle.
"He just wants love." I whispered, looking down at the adorable little puppy. He stuck his snout up sniffing our chins and then licking Brendons face sloppily. I laughed softly and Brendon scrunched up his face as Teddy continued to lick him, "... You're both crazy." I whispered before reaching my arm over and turning off the lamp.
"Im not crazy." Brendon defended quietly making me laugh. I could tell he was smiling, he liked making me laugh, it was obvious. He placed a soft, quick kiss on my lipsbefore resting his head against mine. I rubbed Teddy's stomach while he lay on his back in between me and Brendon. My family. This is my family now. Brendon, Teddy, all of the guys. They're my family... And oddly, Im completely fine with that.

I opened my eyes to see Brendon laying with Teddy's head and front legs over his stomach. I smiled, adoring how cute the scene was. He moaned tiredly and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, then looked at me exhaustedly. I still had a smile plastered onto my face, and he smiled back at me weakly, "... Come here." He said through a scratchy
voice, beckoning. I crawled over and he pulled me down close to him on the bed, making Teddy wake up slowly. Brendons lips molded with mine and he smiled softly against me. It held for a few seconds and then he stared at me with big, glassy silver eyes, "I want you so bad right now." He chuckled awkwardly.
I smirked, "Of course you do, baby." I whispered teasingly, leaning in and kissing his collarbone. I quickly pulled away, grabbing Teddy off of the bed and quickly puttinghim downstairs with the guys. When I came back into the bedroom, Brendon pouted at me, propping himself up on his elbows and forearms.
"You're such a tease." He whined accusingly and I rolled my eyes at him.
I walked to the edge of the bed, then got onto it and crawled up his legs, making an instant smirk appear on his face, "Wanna play?" I whispered seductively, smirking at
him playfully then lifting my hand and putting it to the side of his face, twirling his sideburn around my finger suggestively. He bit his lip curiously, trying not to give in so easily.
"... I dont know." He sighed unsurely, teasing me, "What kind of game did you have in mind?" He smirked back at me.
"Anything you want, Brenny." I teased, making him chuckle shyly.
One of his hands slid onto my hips, "Well, maybe..." He muttered, biting his lip at me, "... tonight." He finished, phsycing me out. I sighed deeply and he laughed under his breath, obviously completely amused. "I love you, baby." He laughed joyfully and placed a kiss on my lips before smiling at me.
"And you say Im a tease." I gritted my teeth a little.
"Come on." He sighed and pouted, "Dont be mad."
"Im not mad."
"You look it."
"Well, Im not."
"... Whatever you say." He sighed.
"Im not." I growled.
"See, you are mad."
"Ugh." I groaned, "No, Im not."
"Are you sure?"
"Brendon!" I cried, "Stop it!"
"Not until you admit you're mad."
"... Why do you want me to be mad?" I tilted my head and he thought about it for a second.
"I dont..." He winced, "... Fuck it." He sighed, "You win."
"Sweet." I smiled, "Where's my prize?" His hand left my hip and pointed at his lips, making me roll my eyes at him.
"No good?" He asked.
"No, its not that, I just thought you'd think of something a little bit better to do." I chuckled, insulting him slightly.
"Oh shut up." He muttered.
"Awww." I smiled, putting my fingertips under his chin and tipping his head up a little then placing a soft kiss on his lips.

Someone tackled me and started shaking me awake. I'd gone back to sleep, and now Im being shaken awake. "Kat. Kat. Kat!" Pete screamed, shaking me even more. I growled and shoved him off, opening my eyes and squinting at him. "We have to leave." He said frantically, getting off of the bed and grabbing my clothes that were on the floor and shoving them back in my bag.
"What?" I groaned through a scratchy voice, "Why?"
"William, he found out where we are." He explained, "We're leaving."
"What... where are we going?" I rubbed the sleep out of my eye.
"Vegas." He said, "I'll take your bag down and put it in the car. Ryan has Teddy."
"... Where's Brendon?" I asked him tiredly.
"Downstairs." He told me, "Everyones packing the things into the car. We have some money, so when we get there, we'll get somewhere to live."
"Errr... Okay..." I yawned. Before I knew it, we were all shoved in the van. Patrick was driving, Pete was in shotgun, then Andy, Joe and Jon were in the first row while Ryan and Spencer sat in the middle row with Teddy and me and Brendon sat in the back. It was almost like a small bus, it wasnt too crowded, but it was still pretty squished.
I was leaning my head against the window when I felt Brendon move and sit close to me, resting his chin on my shoulder and putting his hand on my side. "Tired?" He asked quietly, I nodded. "Im sorry this was so sudden... But, I guess thats what happens with stuff like this..."
"You dont have to be sorry." I whispered, "Its not your fault."
"... I know." He squeaked, "... I just dont want to run away... I want to face William and get rid of him already." I sighed and groaned, clenching my stomach. Brendon moved away a little and looked at me concerned, "Whats wrong?"
"... Nothing... I just dont feel well." I groaned quietly then made a weird noise. I'd felt like I'd been stabbed, sharp pains hitting me in the stomach. It wouldnt stop either.
"... Kat." Brendon gasped, fear in his voice. He took my hands away from my stomach to reveal a blood stain on my shirt. Ryan and Spencer were talking, but I could see Ryan's eyes trail off to me every once in a while, like he knew something was wrong.
Brendon swallowed hard, as he lifted up my shirt a little to see scratches on my lower stomach, near my hip. It looked like I'd been scratched horribley by a huge animal.
"Stop the car." Ryan said loudly, pushing and putting Teddy in his arms Spencer, then sliding to get to the other side of the seat that was infront of me. He leaned over it and stared at my wound. I groaned in pain. Spencer was also staring. My head fell back against the window and I held my shirt up so Brendon could cover it with a towel that
he'd taken from a bag. He held it against the wound and stared at me as I felt the car come to a stop at the side of a road in the middle of nowhere.
"Kat." Brendon choked, "Are you alright?"
".. I dont know." I took in a sharp breath as the wound began to sting, "I dont know whats happening." The van door opened and Patrick took Ryan's seat infront of where
I was sitting.
Patrick took the towel away from the wound and then dug through a bag, "Patrick, what the fuck is happening to her?!" Brendon yelled harshly. I guess we were all kind
of frustrated with everything that was happening.
"It must be William." Patrick muttered to him.
"What? What is he doing to her?" Brendon questioned frantically, "He's not killing her is he?!"
"No, but she's wounded. Like how he cut her neck when we ran into him." Patrick told him, then put a small wet tissue with antibiotics on it. I gasped in pain as the medicine stung and seeped into my wound. Brendon watched me with glassy eyes. "Give her your blood." Patrick ordered Brendon, he just gave him a questioning look, "Do it now." Brendon paused for a second, then bit into the top of his hand and put it to my mouth. I knew I had to drink it, so I began to suck the blood from his hand. I tried to enjoy his taste to take my mind off of the pain, but it barely worked, though, his blood did seem to ease the pain sightly.
When his hand left my lips, Patrick was just finishing bandaging up my wound. He handed me a small cup filled with a small amount of liquid, "Drink." Patrick ordered me. I gave him an unsure look, then felt a sharp pain and downed the liquid. It made me feel tipsy, and then, everything went black.