Status: Finished.

You Really Aren't Just Last Nights Dream, Are You?

Fourteen.

I awoke in an unfamiliar bed with familiar arms wrapped around me and my head resting on their chest. His chest pushed up through deep, tired breaths and I was wrapped in the beds sheets. He yawned and groaned, and I felt the wound on my hip sting. I cringed a little and whimpered quietly, "Are you alright?" He whispered, like
he'd been awake this whole time. He sat up, unwrapping me from the sheets and lifting my shirt up gently to take a look at my wound. His expression softened and he went
pale when he looked at it.
"... Is it bad?" I asked through a scratchy voice.
He shook his head, "No. I just dont like the thought of William doing this to you though." He gritted his teeth, anger growing. He took a deep breath, trying to relieve himself
from theemotion.
"Wheres Teddy?" I asked tiredly.
"He's with Pete, we didnt want him jumping all over you." He told me softly.
"Oh, alright." I sighed, "... We have to go back." I whispered and his eyes shot up at me from my wound.
"What?" He asked with wide eyes, "You... You want to go back?"
I gulped and propped myself up onto my elbows and nodded hesitantly, "... He's going to get Alex... And Gabe and his little sister too... We have to do something." He looked at me decidingly, then sighed and crawled closer to me, taking me into his arms and imbracing me tightly. His scent calmed me down.
"... I want to." He choked, "... The others wanted to get away." He whispered into my ear and gripped me even tighter, "... I just want you to be safe, baby."
"I know." I slid my hand up against his chest and he pulled back a little and looked down at me. I looked up at him, and tilted my head as my face neared his before our
lips molded together.

That night, I snuck out of the bed that I was sharing with Brendon. I took one last look at him, taking in how calm he looked when he slept, then left the hotel room, grabbing a stake on my way out. I returned to the hide out, but decided I should wait for William to come after me in the forest. I wouldnt want the hideout getting ruined, so
many things happened there. I just couldnt let it get wrecked.
I made my way through the forest, and it continued getting thicker and thicker. "Well, here I am." I heard a voice say, and when I turned, I saw William standing there all by his lonesome. "I know you wanted me to find you, but, this wont be so hard." He paused, "... You're scent..." He gave me a look, then walked closer and I froze in fear. He took my jaw into his hand and turned my head to the side, staring down at my neck. He growled, "Bastard." He hissed, "He branded you, didnt he? And you let him." He growled harshly.
I smacked his hand away, "Who did you think I'd let brand me? Sure as hell not you!" I hissed harshly at him.
"I must admit, Brendon is a smart one." He sighed and I gave him a weird look, "Your blood is no good to me." Is he giving up? "So, I suppose I'll just have to kill you adifferent way." His hand grabbed my throat and it made breathing a task.
"Why?" I choked.
"Because, Brendon betrayed me." He hissed, "He loves you. If you die, his heart will shatter."
"See, the best thing for you to do now is to let her go." I heard another voice, but it wasnt any of the guys. William turned around, and there stood Gabe. "Are you deaf?" He hissed, "Killing her wont give you any satisfaction, because Brendon and the rest of his friends will just be out to get you." He stated, "It'd be better if you just moved on, Brendon didnt do anything to hurt you. He just decided he didnt want to hurt humans."
"He fell in love with a human girl." William hissed, "Thats against the rules."
"... You fell in love with a human too." Gabe said softly and William froze, "Are you just jealous of Brendon because his love is still with him?" He asked, "Because your love
left you alone and ran off with another because she thought you were a monster. Just because that happened to you, doesnt mean others dont deserve love."
William turned and looked at me, infuriated with Gabe's truthful words. "Is that why you feast on humans now? Because you hate them?" Gabe asked, "If you havent noticed by now, the girl isnt human any longer." He reminded him, "She gave her life up for him... Now, thats dedication." He sighed and stepped closer, "William, if your love actually was in love with you, she would have stayed with you and gave her life to you like Kat did for Brendon. Its time to face the truth and get over her, she didnt love you." Thats when I felt a pulse shoot through my veins, and it triggered my lust for blood. I bit down on my bottom lip while Gabe and William fought with eachother, I couldnt even focus on what they were saying. Brendon shot through my mind. I lifted my hand and wrapped it around Williams wrist, digging my nails into it deeply. He cringed and yanked his arm away, I could see the blood seeping from the wounds I had left on him.
"You're not allowed to touch me." I hissed crouching down. "Dont touch me!" I screamed, "Im not yours!" They both looked at me blankly, "William, I suggest you leave our lives and take yourself somewhere far away. I will kill you." I felt my black eyes narrow and I glared at him. He looked as if my stare was stabbing him in the heart. Before he could say anything, I grabbed the stake from my pocket and jabbed it straight through his heart. I dug it in, deeper and deeper as my anger grew. "Burn in hell you sick bastard." I cursed him for a while, and I felt Gabe's astonished eyes watching us. William fell to the ground, and I jumped back quickly as he fell forward on his knees, then
smacking his face to the ground. I'd killed him. It felt awesome too. It was easier then expected. William was nothing without his minions. Now I know why he was such a
coward and fled from the battle. And, on a completely random note, Im craving some major blood right now.
Gabe looked up at me from the motionless William laying on the ground, "... Where's Brendon?" He questioned.
"Las Vegas, along with the boys." I told him, "I came back looking for William." I paused for a second, and I felt another pulse shoot through me. I almost lost my balance
and fell, but I kept steady. "I'll see you around Gabe." I said, then jumped down from the tree branch and darted off into the tree's.
When I returned to the hotel, I knocked on the door to mine and Brendons room. When it opened, he gasped at the sight of me and grabbed me, imbracing me tightly, "Where the fuck were you?!" He squeaked, "I woke up and you werent here. You've been gone for the whole day!" I have?
I snuggled my face into his chest and his breathing stopped, "You smell different." He whispered to me, "... Even better then you used to." I pushed the door closed with my
foot then brought his lips down to mine, making them lock together. "Where did you go?" He asked after he pulled his lips away.
"William wont be bothering us anymore." I whispered and his eyes went large. I snaked my arms around his neck and pushed my lips onto his again.
"You got rid of him?" He gasped quietly.
"Mhm..." I said quickly and he thought for a second, "Brendon." I moaned and frowned at him. He winced at me. I felt ecstasy taking over me. I ran my hand up the back
of his neck and tugged at his hair.
"Are you alright, babe?" He whispered, "Or are you just horny?" He chuckled under his breath.
"Stop it." I groaned, then grabbed his hands and pulled him over to the bed. We slid on, and I forced myself at him, pushing him onto his back. I crashed my lips down onto his. My knee was in between his legs, and it slid up and put pressure onto his crotch, making him take in a sharp breath. I pulled my lips away and kissed his neck repeatedly.
"Kat." He whimpered softly as I licked the side of his neck. He took in another sharp breath when I dug my teeth into his skin. As I drank, I found that it was getting difficult
to pull myself away, I couldnt stop. His hands slid onto my sides and pulled me down so we were pressed together. My teeth didnt seem to hurt him. He snuggled his face in
to my shoulder blade and nibbled at the side of my neck. I let out a muffled whimper when I felt his teeth sink into my neck and he started to suck. We stayed like this, and
it felt like we were both drinking eachother until we had no more blood. I arched my back and he smiled against my skin and slid his hands up the back of my shirt and rest
ed them on my bare back. He took his teeth out of my neck and licked away the blood before whispering; "I'll love you forever."

And forever is a mighty long time, folks.