Status: Finished.

You Really Aren't Just Last Nights Dream, Are You?

Four.

All of us piled into a big, white van that was parked at theback of the mansion. We drove out to a little cottage that was in the middle of the forest. The whole time, Brendon sat beside me, kissing at my neck, and when I pushed him away because I was getting irritated, he'd stop for a few minutes then start again. The boys didnt really care, they just stared out the window.
When we walked into the small cottage, I followed behind Patrick with my hand laced with Brendons, pulling him along like he was a little kid. His eyes were wandering the weird things in the room, like viles, pots, and the occasional animal running around. "Kids!" I heard a voice yelp, it made me jump, Pete chuckled at me and brushed past me and Brendon. A small man walked down a set of old, worn out stairs and eyed me, then Brendon caught his attention, "What did Brendon do now?... You didnt test a potion on him, did you?" The man asked Patrick.
"No, we just want you to give him a check up." Pete laughed, "A little.. incident
happened with him and his girlfriend, and now he's all weird."
"What kind of incident?" The man eyed me again, making me uncomfortable.
"Intimacy!" Spencer laughed out and Ryan hit him in the arm and he stopped, "Ow." He muttered, rubbing his arm.
"Well, they didnt get that far.." Patrick mumbled, "But, I dont know exactly what happened, you have to ask Kat." The man smiled at me, and walked infront of me.
"Brendon was always the curious one, wasnt he?" The man said, "Your a human girl, alive and all, yes?" I winced and nodded while Brendons eyes looked around the floor.
"So, what happened?"
"Uh.." I hesitated, nervously, "Well, he was showing me around the mansion, and we went up to his bedroom..." I hesitated, nervous, having all the guys listening to me,
"We started... making out a little, I guess... And, he started biting at my neck, so I pushed him off... He kept apologizing to me, saying he didnt mean to and he didnt know what came over him... And then, he told me he loved me and went on about how he's never been in love and he started coming closer to me again... He couldnt believe it, I guess, atleast thats what it seemed like.. Well, he came closer until his face was right infront of mine, and he stared at me, and then... Well, his eyes turned silver and he kissed me, then moved onto my neck and his teeth were against it... And thats when Patrick and Pete barged in.." By the time I finished, the man was smiling for reasons unknown, it creeped me out.
"Ahhh, silvera." He said under his breath, I winced at him, "Silvera causes the eyes to take a silver or white color, giving him an immunity to his bloodlust. It almost boosts
the self-control, so the bloodlust completely fades for, well, it can be hours, maybe even days, before this wears off."
"... Thats good, right?" I asked, he smiled and took it into consideration.
"Most of the time," He chuckled, "Usually vampires that are fortunate enough to have this condition use this time to.. well, make love to their partner." I could hear the boys
behind me snickering while Brendon looked at the things in the room like a restless kid. Patrick was attentive, and Pete was fooling around and looking at the stuff on the
shelves.
"What do you mean when you say its.. a condition?" I asked.
"Well, it runs in his family." The man said, "Brendon has an affectionate, emotional nature. This makes him need affection, mostly from the person he feels affectionate towards. In this case, thats you." The man went silent for a second, "When Brendon finds someone that strikes his interest, like when he falls in love, the condition starts to kick in and affect him while he loves that person, or while he's with that person, of course, silvera will only happen every so often. For some, its once a month, for others its during a full moon. It happens at different times and differently for everyone who has this condition... In Brendons case, you were showing large amounts of passion, want or... maybe even just touching. So, when intimacy reaches a certain point with
Brendon, his silvera kicks in and allows him to express himself through his actions without him wanting to bite his partner. It lasts different amounts of time each time it kicks in.. But, for this period of time, Brendon will lose his vampire qualities, and he'll almost be... human." The man turned to Brendon, "Brendon, tell me something, was anyone in your family human?" Brendon looked at the man, thinking.
"My mother..." He muttered, then looked at me.
"Ahh," The man smiled in understanding, I turned to him, "Brendon has a little bit of human in him."
"Sweet," Brendon smiled, then leaned to me, "Can we go home now?" Pete chuckled at Brendon, not taking his eyes off of the shelves, shaking his head.
"Brendon, if you dont mind, I'd like to inspect you and do a few short tests before you leave." The man said and Brendon sighed.
"Alright, old man, make it quick." Brendon muttered, breaking away from me and walking to the back of the cabin, the man turned to me.
"As his silvera progresses, each time he shouldnt be as... well, it shouldnt seem like someones drugged him with ecstacy." The man said, and everyone snickered.
"I heard that, old man!" Brendon growled, and the man quickly walked to the back where Brendon was.
We all sat down, except for Pete who was still studying the weird gadgets on the shelves, "Well, we all know Brendons in love now." Spencer sighed, calling Brendon all
different bad words under his breath, he was jealous. Then we heard a little smash, we all looked over at Pete and he glanced back at us.
"Sorry." He muttered awkwardly, he was holding this thing that looked like a gun in his hands, "I was just wondering if this would kill a dandie..."
"... Put it back, Pete." Patrick sighed.
"You know, we have to put them in their place at some point." Pete muttered upsetly.
Everyone ignored him, "I wonder why he was biting at my neck if he didnt have any craving for my blood.." I said, the boys looked at me.
"I guess he's just used to biting, I mean, he was a dandie before, afterall.." Jon suggested.
"Did you just say that Brendon used to be a whore?" Ryan asked and everyone winced at them.
"I guess.." Jon mumbled quietly, Spencer put his hand up and Jon high fived it, guys are weird.
"Alright then.." I whispered to myself.
"Ow!" I heard Brendon yelp from the back, "What the fuck are you doing!?" I cocked an eyebrow, and stood up.
"I'll be right back..." I muttered and walked to the back. When I got to the back room I saw Brendon sitting on the edge of a table, the man was holding his arm, taking a
blood sample. Brendon spotted me and his eyes lit up.
"Hi." He stared at me, the man looked up at me.
"Am I allowed to come in? Or, will I be too much of a distraction?" I asked, the man waved me in after taking the needle from Brendons arm. I walked in and stood beside
the table, Brendon looking at me like I was the most fascinating thing in the world.
"I wish I had silvera forever.." He sighed, staring at me longingly. Then, the man stabbed another needle into Brendons arm, "Ow! Watch it!" He hissed loudly. I chuckled at him, and he looked up and stared at me blankly. I looked at the needle, it sucked the blood out of his arm until it was full, it almost made me neasous. "Now, if this were you,
you'd be suffering from serious blood loss in your arm." Brendon chuckled, I smiled at him, he was getting back to normal, "So, what do you want to do when we get back?" He asked, eyeing me suggestively.
"Does silvera mean the persons, like, horny until it wears off?" I asked the man, he looked at me.
"If by horny, you mean Brendon lusts for you, then, I suppose," He shrugged, "But, he just wants to be with you."
"So, what do I do?" I winced, the man looked at me weirdly.
"Well, you should give him what he wants, or he'll feel neglected and hurt." The man said, "Im not saying you should have sex with him, just, be with him. Keep him company as often as you can until it wears off. In Brendons case, he'll most likely resemble a puppy. He'll want you to cuddle with him, let him sleep with you at night, and he'll want your attention."
"Well, if its not weird for me to say, thats pretty adorable." I giggled, "I always wanted a puppy."
"Then, your welcome." Brendon said, "Are you almost finished?" He asked the man, restlessly.
"Settle down, Brendon." The man laughed.
"Your not going to take any more of my blood, are you?" Brendon pouted, and the man shook his head, I chuckled. He hopped off the table, "Yeah, well, bye, we'll be sure
to come by again if Patrick uses me as his guinea pig." Brendon said quickly, then started pushing me out of the room by my hips, "Go, go, go." He whispered quickly to me, I chuckled, "That man creeps me out..." He whispered to me as we walked out and the boys spotted us.
"Is Brendon dying?" Joe cried, "Give us the bad news first."
"Thanks for your concern, Joe." Brendon laughed, "Can we le-..." Brendon winced at something and walked over to a shelf, the boys shrugged at me and I walked over
to Brendon.
"What is it?" I asked him quietly, he looked over at me and pointed at a stone on the shelf, I tilted my head. It was a pretty, white, crystal like, stone.
"My mom gave me a stone like that when I was little, before she died." He whispered, then stared at the stone.
"Sorry.." I whispered back, he looked at me and smiled weakly.
"Dont be sad for me," He told me, "... If she ever got the chance to meet you, she'd like you alot... Your kind and gentle, just like her." I smiled back at him softly.