Status: Finished.

You Really Aren't Just Last Nights Dream, Are You?

Five.

When we got back to the hideout, me and Brendon made our way up to the attic, well, it was more of him pulling me up to the attic anxiously, like a little kid in a candy store. The boys knew Brendon needed some time alone with me, and since his silvera was kicking in, it was guaranteed alone time without Brendon getting tempted to bite
me, "Brendon.." I whispered as we stepped into his room, it was pitch black, I could barely see anything, this wasnt really a problem for him though, he could see perfectly fine in the dark. He closed the door and looked at me, "Your warm.." I said, almost in a gasp, he winced at me, "Really warm.." I stared at him, he stared back at me blankly, "And your skin is.. darker.." I looked up at him curiously, "Wow, when he said you lose your vampire qualities, he really meant it, didnt he?" Brendon chuckled, "Do you feel okay?" He nodded and smiled.
"I feel amazing.." He whispered to me, "I dont feel like I want to bite you... I just feel like... I want to.." He didnt finish his words, he just forced his lips onto mine and started
kissing me roughly, "That feels better then it usually does..." He quickly whispered to me before forcing his lips against mine again.
"Yeah, but thats because you dont have to hold back or worry about biting me.." I whispered, he chuckled under his breath and smiled at me, then kissed my lips repeatedly, pushing me back while he walked, leading me over to the bed, "Tonights going to be a very good night.." I whispered, giggling, then he pressed his lips to mine and smiled with his lips against mine. I lowered down onto the bed and pulled Brendon down with me by his collar. He straddled me and pinned me down against the bed, lacing his fingers with mine. He kissed at my jawline, making my heart beat faster. I bit my lip softly, trying to get my hands off of the bed, Brendons stronger then he looks. He released my hands from under his and I went straight for my belt and unbuckled it, then slid it off and threw it beside the bed, then I tugged on his belt. He smiled and his lips left my jawline, "Can you help me with that?" He whispered, then kissed the side of my neck and nibbled at it playfully, I bit my lip again and unbuckled his belt and slid it off from around his hips, throwing it to the side with mine. Brendons hand held my side, then slid down to my waist and it went up the front of my shirt and rested on my stomach. "It'd be really nice if you'd take off your shirt so I could see more of you." He whispered kindly, I put my hands on the bottom of my shirt and pulled it off, arching my back, revealing my bra, then throwing it to the side. Brendon studied me for a second, biting his lip, taking in my curves and my skin. Then, he pulled off his shirt, revealing his nicely shaped upper body, then he pressed his lips down against mine happily. I broke my lips away and kissed his neck, he didnt move, but, I could tell he was enjoying it. "Kat.." He whimpered, I stopped and laid my head back and looked at him, "Why do you have to do this to me?" He kissed me, then laced his hands with mine again and pinned them back down against the bed hard. As the kissing progressed, becoming rougher, his hands started crushing mine from pinning me down. I moaned and he immediately stopped, scared that he'd hurt me, "Sorry.." He whispered, taking his hands away from mine and sliding them down on the bed so they were on either side of my waist. Hestarted kissing me again, like he was addicted to the way I tasted, like I was a drug.