Status: Active.

It's Classy, Not Classic.

Showering just got alot more fun.

Sat there for a few seconds parked on the side of the road, infront of my house, and when I turned to thank Frank for the ride, his lips came down on mine, and he seemed all too aware that anyone could see us now. He didn't seem to care, and at that moment neither did I. We'd layed around in his car for a while under the bridge, because evidently we wanted that moment to last as long as possibley. Unfortunately I had to be home at some point or else my father would assume I'd been kidnapped. I snapped out of my daze when the pressure of Franks lips was released and fluttered my eyes open, giving him a weak smile and getting a grin back from him while he gently brushed some hair from my eyes and placed a soft kiss on the tip of my nose, in which I couldn't help but to giggle. He sat back properly in his seat and sighed, "Go on." He shooed me with a small sigh and a crooked smile, "I can't keep you away from home forever." I rolled my eyes for no reason and leaned over, pressing a quick kiss to his cheek and murmuring a goodbye to him before I quickly grabbed my bag and slipped out of the car, slinging it over my shoulder, shutting the door and cutting across my front lawn to my door. I turned once I stopped at the door and looked back at Frank, who still sat there in his car, watching me. I rolled my eyes again, waggling my fingers at him as a wave and smirking at him. He just laughed, shooting his classic smirk right back at me before I gave a gesture for him to go, then turned back around and slipped my key from my pocket, shoving it into the door and turning. I pushed the door open and slipped in without another glance back at Frank, because I knew it'd just end up in a bunch of faces being made at eachother.
I shut the door behind me, and gave a tired sigh, quickly making my way down the hall and into my room, shutting the door and dropping my bag at the foot of my matress pushed into the corner of my tiny, cubicle bedroom. It was so messy already in such little time, and it made me think of home. I kicked off my shoes and left them beside my bag, collapsing down onto my bed and curling up, ready for a short nap. I did take a nap, and when I woke up it was only about two hours later, six o' clock. I groaned tiredly and stood up from my bed, beginning to undress because I still needed a shower, badly. I stared at the spot on my wall above the head of my matress, where pictures were sticky tacked to the walls of my friends and I, mostly silly pictures, some having to do with completely moronic inside jokes. I was homesick, and Frank wasn't here to get my mind off of it. I should of stayed out with him longer. My dads not going to be home for a while.
I was in my underwear, which resembled a pair of booty shorts, and a white tank top, getting ready to go in for a shower, when the front doorbell rang, and I paused and my face etched with a crazy expression. Who the hell could be at my door? My dad won't be home for hours, and I don't know anyone else other then -- my god, it's Frank, isn't it?
I let out a sigh, but a weak smile plastered to my face anyway, slightly hoping it was him and not someone trying to sell me something, because I could use a nice distraction right now. I shuffled out of my bedroom and down the hall, scratching the back of my head and turning the handle on the front door, opening it to see -- who else? Frank. And an innocent crooked smile appeared on his lips, "I was bored."
"You can't just come over to my house every time you're bored, Frankie." I teased him and he shrugged, letting himself in and pushing me back, shutting the door behind him.
"I can if I know for sure that daddies not home." He teased back, and I gave a small laugh, giving him a gentle, playful push, "So, is there a reason you're half naked, or do you usually walk around the house half naked when you're alone? If so, I think I might have to visit more often." He told me, and I chuckled.
"I was going to go in for a shower, before you came that is."
"Just because I'm here doesn't mean you can't shower, it just means showering is about to get alot more fun." He smirked down at me, "I could go for a shower myself, actually."
"Pervert." I accused and he shrugged casually, hands slipping onto my waist and pulling me up against him, leaning down and attaching his lips onto mine.
When he slowly parted his lips from mine he smirked down at me and I sighed, "Ah, fuck you." I cursed at him and he snickered knowingly, because he was trying to break me down.
"Not right now, baby." He joked as his reply, smirking down at me, "We just had sex a few hours ago. Gimme some time to recover." I rolled my eyes, because he was so annoying, and yet I found it, and him in general, unbareably adorable.
When I was in for my shower, I refused that Frank shower with me, and so he stayed in the bathroom, sitting on the counter while I showered, the curtain closed. I scrubbed at my head, scrunching up my face slightly, and he gave a whining noise, which only made me laugh. "You make no sense to me." He whined to me over the sounds of the water from the shower, and I just rolled my eyes. "One minute we're having sex, the next you refuse to let me shower with you. It's not like we're going to have sex again." He feigned hurt, and I snickered to myself, "I like sex, don't get me wrong, but I'm not an idiot so much as to have unprotected shower sex. Because I doubt you have condoms in your house." He was right, we probably didn't. "Fuck it all." He cursed out of nowhere, and I opened the curtain slightly, peeking out to see him standing, not sitting on the counter anymore, and he was beginning to undress, his hoodie falling to the floor before he quickly pulled his shirt off. I rolled my eyes, because it was so predictable, and I shut the curtain fully again, going back to washing my hair, rinsing the suds from it. He slipped into the shower behind me a moment after I'd finished washing the shampoo from my hair, grabbing me and turning me around, pressing himself against me and planting his lips down on mine, the warm water showering down on the both of us now. I bit his lip, and just to tease me he pulled his lips away, pressing them onto the upper area of the side of my neck, sucking forcefully on that spot. I moaned softly. And then I heard the front door open and slam shut, my father calling out that he was home -- early.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, I came from Quizilla and moved all my shit onto here -- I still have to put my poems up, and another, unfinished story thats on hiatus. It's ony Quizilla and its called "Her Name Was Romance, He Said He's Impulsive" so if you want you can go read that. I probably won't put it up on here yet, because it's on hiatus and all, but sooner or later I will try to finish it. Right now, I'm focusing on this story.
If you like this, please subscribe! You'll get email updates for when I update.
If you're reading this and you don't have an account, then I suggest you make a quick account and subscribe -- it only takes a minute and you won't be disappointed. You'll get updated by email right when I update.
I'm just starting off on here, so I'm trying to get the hang of things.
Mibba looks like a really good site, and I'm hoping to get far on here.
Make some friends, meet new people, write and all that jazz.
So please, comment, rate & subscribe!
Drop me a comment on either the story, or my profile, and if you want I suggest you check out my other stories. If you like this, you'll like those. This writing is slightly more advanced, since it's evidently recent, and the other stories are older, but still good.
I would love you forever.
I'm really hyped about this story, and I hope you are too.

I love you, you whore, get over it.

-XOXOkat.