Status: Active.

It's Classy, Not Classic.

School, Hickeys & He Had A Point.

I tore myself away from Frank the same time he did the same to me, and we both exchanged panicking glances, both of us all of a sudden utterly nervous. Usually my dad calls and tells me he's coming home early, and just my luck, today he chose not to, to surprise me. Frank opened his mouth to speak, but I instantly slapped my hand over it, my other hand grabbing onto the back of his head to make sure he didn't pull away to speak. I stared at him, innocent hazel eyes staring back at me, and I almost sighed -- because that was endearing. "Frank, listen to me," I said as quiet as possible, and he just nodded childishly against my hand that was still cealed over his lips, "We're going to get out of the shower, dry off, get dressed and you're going to sneak out of my bedroom window while I distract my dad, got it?" He nodded like some sort of obedient puppy and I bit my lip to hold back giggling at how cute he looked, trying to act so innocent and looking the part so well when he clearly was not innocent whatsoever -- I mean, because let's be honest, this scene at the moment wasn't exactly the most innocent thing in the world. Far from it.
I quickly turned off the shower tap and we both stepped out urgently, drying off as fast as possible and pulling on our clothes, even still damp. Fortunately I could get dressed quickly, since I didn't have much to put on. Frank, on the other hand, could not, and when he was about to do up his belt I rolled my eyes and pushed his hands away, doing it up for him so he could pull his shirt on. He snickered quietly because he knew I was slightly annoyed, "Damn you for wearing so much clothing." I cursed him and his snickering worsened. My fathers voice interrupted the moment, calling for me and telling me he'd brought home dinner. I exchanged looks with Frank before yelling back at my father, "Alright, Pa! I'll be out in a second! ... Uh, get the food set out!" I quickly grabbed a towel and scrubbed at some of my hair, trying to dry it quickly while I unlocked the bathroom door and pushed Frank out before me, flicking off the bathroom light and shoving the wet towels in the bathtub. "Go, go, go." I whispered under my breath over and over, urgently, and Frank gave a low giggle while I pushed him towards my bedroom. When we reached it, I left him to leave and started heading to the kitchen, only to have him grab my hand and pull me back, bumping right into him. He crashed his lips down on mine for a few seconds before pulling his lips away, murmuring a goodbye and telling me that he'd pick me up tomorrow for school. I just nodded and gave him a small push, he squeezed my hand before letting go and quickly bolted into my room while I turned to head into the kitchen.
I walked in and flashed a smile at my dad, hoping he wouldn't tell how uneasy I seemed. "Hey, kiddo." He smiled, and I slipped into my seat at the table where a plate was placed, beginning to pile chinese food onto my plate from the various containers. My father sat down across from me, "How was school?"
"... It's been better lately." I answered, nodding slightly out of habit and smiling innocently at my father again before turning my gaze down at my plate while I piled food onto my plate.
"You don't mind having to walk to school and home all the time, do you?" He inquired, and I shrugged, looking back up at him, smiling and shaking my head.
"Nah. Frank told me he was going to pick me up tomorrow for school. And he drove me home today, he usually does." I retorted, he nodded in return, eyebrows furrowing and a weird smile forming on his lips.
"You're not going to tell me that hickey's from Frank, right?" He gave a small chuckle and I paused, freezing completely. He'd been sucking on my neck -- god damn it, Frank.
"... No, no. It's not a hickey." I told him, my face pinkening, correcting him urgently and trying to think up an excuse for the mark, "... I burnt my neck while I was straightening my hair today." I lied, and I found it acceptable, since the mark was so high up on my neck. I just prayed he'd believe it.
"Uhhuh." He nodded, laughing quietly.
"I'm offended that you would even think that. He's a senior, dad." I emphasized, pointing out the obvious for him.
"... Do you have some sort of crush on Frank?"
"Dad!" I yelped, "Talk about awkward conversation! Don't even go into that sort of stuff, like you'd let me date him even if I had a thing for him."
"If he could control his hormones then I might." He rejoindered, and I stared at him doubtfully.
"What about the age difference?" I reminded him, and he thought about it for a second.
"It's only four years, honey." He told me so casually, "Your grandmother and grandfather had an age difference of nine years."
He had a point.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alrighty, if you guys have any questions about the story so far or about anything at all, ask me here;
http://www.formspring.me/kAHHHt
I wanna be as interactive with you guys as possible.
If you have any ideas of whats going to happen, or any ideas what should happen you should either comment on the story or on my profile, or even send me a message, or write on my formspring.
Tell me what you like so far, tell me what you don't like, suggest ideas, anything.
I want you guys to get involved with the story.
I'm the engine, you guys are the fuel -- you keep me going.
I'm a car, you're the driver -- you affect the story, wether you know it or not.
You especially affect the length of the story, the more comments and ratings that I get, the longer the story will go on because I'll be more determined and driven to make it longer for you guys.
Unfortunately, if I don't get many comments and rating, or even subscribers, the story will not be as long as it could have possibley been.
So please, rate, comment and subscribe.