Status: Active.

It's Classy, Not Classic.

***ing hormones.

Muffled bass from downstairs shaking beneath my feet, the vibrations of the loud music blaring through my veins, ears numb from getting so used to the volume that I was now away from. Vision blurred and soft, my mind spinning, and it was all just deja vu. It was inevitable now that every time Frank would take me to a party, or every time I'd go to a party in Jersey, I'd get totalled at some point. My body can't take this sort of alcohol consumption, but I can't stop, because it's like eating the forbidden fruit. It was the poison, off limits because if my dad ever found out that I'd been drinking he'd throw a fit. Now here I stood, not even half standing really, my fingers curled and locked around the edge of the railing on the balcony of the persons second floor master bedroom. The party was at some fancy house, some rich daddies girl wanting to rebell and throw a huge ass party while her parents were off fucking around on vacation. Frank had chosen to lock both him and I in the master bedroom. After all of the drinking, even though my head was spinning and my veins were shaking, somewhere through all of the dizziness I felt an odd feeling of complete and utter content. Frank simpered quietly while he watched me on the balcony from where he sat on the bed, leaning back on his hands casually, the door out onto the balcony open and the cool air blowing in. My skin was covered in goosebumps, but I was still so overheated for no reason, sweating uncontrollabley. Wind blew against my face, leaving me, sadly, with only a second of feeling refreshed. "I'm kind of coming to the conclusion that someone spiked the beer with some ecstasy." Frank convulsed while he watched me, but I stared out over the balcony, taking a deep breath, holding it in and exhaling a moment or so later. Maybe Frank was right. That terrified me. What if I was hit with ecstasy?
All thoughts were almost instantly blown from my mind as a tidal wave of sexual arousal washed over me, and my face turned dark red right after, because I don't think I've ever been more aroused then I was right at that moment. I gave a small sigh and spun on my heel, leaning back on the railing and looking in at Frank, who smiled rather contently from his place on the bed, his black hoodie set beside him on the bed. Like a happy little dog who'd just gotten a treat. I immediately giggled at the silly comparison my mind had just made up and fell into a rather quiet fit of giggles while I pushed my weight off of the railing and slumped on into the bedroom, shutting the door to the balcony after me and shuffling over to Frank. He raised an eyebrow at me in wonder, giving a small laugh of amusement at my giggling. I crawled onto the bed, collapsing down onto my back on it behind him, and he looked back at me, another laugh leaving him before he turned around and crawled ontop of me. I curled up slightly, giggling some more, the shade of my face darkening. He murmured something about him thinking he was right about the ecstasy and I just giggled again, hands crawling up the front of his shirt and making him chuckle. "Frankie," I giggled quietly to myself in a sort of sing song voice, cooing at him, and he gave a confused laugh, his eyebrow raising again down at me before I leaned my head up, stretching my neck out to attach my lips to his. Fortunately, he didn't say no -- which you could say I was overly happy about, but I needed a release as soon as possible.
Tongues meeting, Frank only pressed his lips down more into the kiss, tongue reaching into my mouth deeper, my fingernails scratching against the warm skin of his abdomen, running my fingernails down it. He shivered, a small anxious noise coming from him that was muffled by my own mouth attached to his. He leaned himself down on one of his forearms, his hand running up the side of my shirt, pads of his fingers pressing into my ribs. My hands quickly retracted from underneath the front of his shirt, because I felt like I was being cooked, and the warmth of Franks skin wasn't helping with that at all. My fingers grabbed at the hem of my shirt before I quickly rid myself of the piece of clothing in one swift movement. It was somewhere on the floor a second later, and I say somewhere because I couldn't care less where it landed -- I was too fascinated with Frank, as it seemed. Once his shirt was off, my hands were running across his chest and abdomen, revelling in the feeling of the skin and getting a soft laugh from him under his breath, his lips enveloping back with mine. My fingers ran down his abdomen, grazing the skin gently before they made it to his belt, wrapping around the buckle and fooling with it hopelessly, desperately trying to get it undone. Thats when his lips weren't pressed to mine anymore, but only grazing, seperated by a mere inch. My eyes opened hesitantly to be met with his hazel eyes staring down at me, "I don't have a condom." He whispered, as if to inform me, as if it were a way to say we shouldn't be doing this without one -- because we really shouldn't, and I recall promising to myself that we wouldn't.
I stared up at him for a second, my mind racing and debating with itself. So many pros and cons running through my mind endlessly, but I was too delirious to straighten my thoughts, was too driven by lust to care about them anyway. All I knew is I needed some sort of release, I needed him -- now. "I don't care." Accidentally fell from my lips, and right after I bit down on my lip hard, as if that were a huge mistake. He bit his own lip, as if tempted incredibly by something. We stared at eachother for what seemed like an eternity before he repeated my words under his breath, the reason I'm not so sure. I repeated myself as well subconciously, as if encouraging him -- and I felt pathetic, because I felt like I was begging for sex now. I was hopeless at this very moment, and it was quite evident too.
Then everything was forgotten, our lips crushing together once again in some sort of aching bliss, my fingers urgently picking at his belt while I kicked the comforter and sheet down to the foot of the bed before it snapped open, and I almost sighed out of relief. I was already in a sweat, and the relief that I'd soon be receiving the release that I hungered for continued to grow as clothing was shed. A second later my jeans were on the floor, then another second later so were his. The clasp behind my back was snapped open, and I was rid of my bra before Frank was rid of his boxers. Stark naked above me now, my last piece of clothing, and the last piece in general, was shed and thrown to the floor beside the bed, the sheets and comforter pulled overtop of our bodies that were now molding together at last. Franks lips pressed to my chest and sucked at a spot, my fingers finding themselves tangled into the back of his ebony coloured hair. A gasp left my lips at the contact, nuzzling my face into the top of his hair and inhaling his familiar scent, legs wrapping around his hips that were now ground against mine, grinding the bones together. Skin already sticking together from sweating from the great anticipation, I pushed my hips up into his more and he groaned against the skin on my chest, hips rocking back then forward into me, a squeak of pleasure dripping from my lips. My fingers curled more tensely in his hair, hip movements continuing on, and my eyes fluttered shut, jaw going slightly slack and a small noise escaping me before I buried my face into his hair even more. One of his hands crawled under me and pressed up against my back, holding me up closer to him, pads of his fingers pressing into the skin, his other hand pressed down against the matress to keep himself steadied. He lifted his head from my chest, my face lifting from resting against his head, he planted his lips down on mine. The pace of the movement sped up slightly and I moaned against his lips. His hand that was pressed against the matress moved up and pressed down against the bed somewhere over my head, his other hand running down and pressing into the small of my back, hips pressing hard against mine. This enduced another noise of pleasure from me, legs tightening around him and crushing my hips into his, his lips breaking the kiss by a single inch, "Fuck, baby." He cursed under his breath, lips pressing to my jaw before they pressed to my throat, his face snuggling into the front of my neck. My neck craned back, giving a small gasp at the pleasent churning feeling in my lower abdomen that intensified. The anticipation grew worse as I awaited my time of rapture, my neck relaxing and Franks face lifting from my neck. He rested his forehead down against mine, my eyes fluttering open, eyes locking together and staring, and that was probably the most intense moment of my life so far. That stare between us, the look he gave me that was so unreadable to me, so unreadable and yet it gave me such a feeling of ... love, a kind of love I'd had yet to experience. My already insane heart kicked harder against my chest, screaming out for him, so alive as my veins began to violently pulse uncomfortabley, borderline painful. My fingers untangled themselves from his hair, one resting on the back of his neck and the other cupping one side of his jaw, brushing my thumb over his cheek as a soft gesture of affection. His eyes soft in the dark, staring at me with that unidentifiable gaze, forehead resting down against mine. The muscles in my back tightened as my breath hitched in my throat, legs tightening themselves even more around Franks hips, my whole body being put through a blissful stress. Franks eyebrows furrowed, taking a small gulp before his lips parted, jaw going slack and eyes staring down at me, an electricity sparking in his eyes at me -- the same electricity that was now pulsing through my veins and in my lower abdomen. "Uh," He grunted under his breath, out of breath, eyes fluttering shut and expression contorting in that pleasureable pained feeling of release. His body tensed as well, fingers jabbing into the matress and fingers jabbing into the skin on the small of my back, a shaky breath being taken by him. "Fuck, I..." He murmured unsteadily, moaning quietly, my vision now whiting out around the edges, biting down and chewing on my lip, eyes squeezing shut as that hot feeling spread throughout my abdomen, making its way quickly through my whole body. I couldn't ask him what he was about to say, too caught up in the moment, and all I could focus on was the electric feeling shooting through me. He pressed his hips down into mine, both of us being caught up in our moments of release, ecstacy engulfing us. Being left with a feeling of pure bliss once we were both released, being relieved of the moment and turning into a mess of pants, gasping for air. Franks arm twitched tiredly, desiring to give out from underneath him and relieve the stress and weight being put on it. He stopped for a second, keeping his forehead down against mine and breathing, trying to regain a normal pace once again. He gave up after a few breaths and turned over off of me, collapsing beside me but just grabbing at me and pulling me into his chest, the side of my head pressing against his chest only to hear his heart thumping violently inside. We tangled together exhaustedly, both worn out. It was evident we both knew we shouldn't spend the night here, being in someone elses house in their bed. Frank panted, nuzzling his nose into the top of my head and taking a deep inhale, "Maybe we could just lay here for a few minutes." He whispered into my hair through heavy panting, answering my silent question, and I was absolutely fine with that idea. I mentally smacked myself though, because I'd just done what I said I wouldn't do -- I just had unprotected sex, again, with Frank. Fucking hormones.
♠ ♠ ♠
DOUBLE POST! Woot woot!

This story got reported for 'not using paragraphs'. Heh. x)
I do use paragaphs, people! They're just long and stretched out!
I like long paragraphs, it helps me feel more satisfied with my writing if I can write a nice long paragraph.
I have no idea why, exactly, but it just does.
Anyway, forty nine subscribers already in such a short amount of time?
Also, COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!
Because I love you and your opinion means the most to me.
If you don't give me atleast one comment in the whole time of reading my story...
well, I just might have to come to your house and bake you sadness cookies.
Yes, sadness cookies.

I still love you, though, don't worry.
But seriously, comment? :D

-XOXOkat.