Status: Active.

It's Classy, Not Classic.

Homesickness & ... Lying?

Stood in line with Frank at the movie theater while I thought over how incredibley crowded it was in here, people everywhere shoving past eachother, feet rushing across the floors. People were bumping into eachother, popcorn dropping to scatter along the colourful, stained and designed carpet and increase the amount of work for the employees left to clean up after them. When I was younger I considered getting a job at a movie theater in highschool, since I'd always loved going to the movie theater, and now that job choice really isn't looking too appealing -- at all. How do people not lose their minds working every single day of their lives here in such a crowded, busy building? So many employees, too, and I suppose that makes sense. The contrast of employees to movie-goers was a very scary contrast at that, the huge difference sky rocketing in the customer area.
Franks fingers slipped into the back pockets of my jeans, hooking on gently, and his other hand pushed the hair away from one side of my neck, pushing it over onto one of my shoulders, his familiar set of thin lips placing a kiss on the side of my neck. I wondered if I should tell him about my confession to Lena, about me telling her that we'd had sex -- numerous times even, and about how he was my boyfriend. I'm sure he won't freak out, it's pretty pointless anyway. It won't change much will it -- and taking that into consideration, there actually wouldn't be a reason to tell him about the confession in the first place, so what would be the point in telling him? Trick question, there is no point, so he need not know.
"Sheesh, don't think too much -- your brain might explode." Frank teased me, giggling in my ear, and I rolled my eyes at him, crossing my arms with a sigh. "I'd miss you too much." He mumbled, placing a soft, quick kiss on the back of my jawbone before resting his chin on my shoulder. This small gesture of affection, being surrounded by people, made my face turn red. Those butterflies fluttered to life in my gut, and I mentally cursed myself, squeezing my eyes shut hard and trying to get them to go away. That did no good, and my eyes opened once again and I sighed lightly to myself. Another one of his giggles left him, and the pace of my heart sped up at how unbareabley endearing I found that, "Whats up with you, Kitty?" He inquired out of curiousity, "You've been acting weird."
Everything you do drives me insane, I thought desperately, whining to him but only mentally, managing to keep myself silent, and I don't even know why.
"I guess I'm just a little bit homesick." I answered in a mumble, because I needed answers that I knew I wasn't going to get -- there's no way to express how much I need to know whats happening to myself. My gut gets all fluttery with butterflies, my spine tingles with every touch and my skin scorches pleasently in each place he touches, my heart kicks at my chest like a mental patient -- and I'm the muscle that has to forcefully try to restrain said mental patient, no matter how crazy it goes. My excuse wasn't a complete lie, either, because I was slightly homesick. It was hard enough to lie to him to begin with -- have you seen the boys face lately?
It was halfway into the movie when I started getting restless, my hand in Franks pulled into his lap while he absentmindedly played with my fingers in a rather adorable childish kind of way, yet his eyes oddly still fixated onto the movie screen. I glanced around, the movie theater basically empty asides from four or five other people, who were all sitting at the very front of the movie theater while Frank and I were in the very last row. I was immediately distracted by everything and anything around us when Frank kissed along the knuckles of my hand, his mouth hot as usual and even more tempting then usual. Thats when my eyes automatically fixated themselves onto his lips, moist and evident from the small sliver of reflected light on them from the movie screen. Gawking at his mouth, and once he noticed he laughed quietly at me, lips curling into an amused smile before he leaned over and planted said lips down on mine. Now, I'm not one to be found sucking face in the backrow of a movie theater -- but theres close to no one in here and they're seated all the way at the front. Plus, let me remind you that this is Frank, and he has basically disabled my resistance toward him.
It seemed the next minute I was pressed against a wall in a dark hallway in the movie theater, abandoned and nobody around but myself and Frank, who was eagerly pressing himself against me and biting at my neck, his wandering hands running up the front of my long sleeved shirt. My hands clinged tightly to his sides, fingers jabbing into his ribs, and he ran his tongue up part of the side of my neck, goosebumps forming and sending me shivers. I wanted to reciprocate, wanted to atleast try, but he wouldn't let me, and I was hopelessly trapped inbetween him and the wall. I stared at the wall opposite from us while Franks mouth had its way with my neck and his hands slipped up my shirt, fingernails scratching against the skin gently. He groaned into my neck and snuggled his face into the crook of it, his hands slipping down out from under my shirt and taking a hold on my hips. His own hips pressed to mine roughly and I shifted my face into his head while he started to work on leaving a mark on the spot on my neck, my nose nuzzling into his hair. He finally turned his head and kissed at the front of my throat with a bit of odd urgency, growling against my throat playfully. I couldn't help but giggle at the tickling vibration it made against my neck, and his lips curved into a smile at the small squeal of laughter. "You are so adorable." He mumbled against the skin, taking his face from my throat and planting his lips down on mine before I could say anything, which just got another little giggle out of me, muffled by Franks mouth. If I didn't have a huge thing for Frank before, then I definitely did now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so, I officially will not only be posting on Mondays.
From now on, it'll be random.
I will post at random times throughout the week, so you guys who aren't subscribed better check back often and the people who are better check their email for updates often as well!
When Summer break rolls in I'll have loads of time and my mind will most likely become bombared with ideas. I've already had a few ideas layed out in my head for this story, and I'm pretty excited about them.
Also, comment, comment, comment! PLEASE!
I barely get any comments now, I only got like one or two for the last chapter and now I feel like no ones reading even though I have 82 subscribers!
I need comments guys! You have to put in some effort!
The more comments I get the longer the story will be and the more encouraged I will be to write!
The more comments I get the... more often I'll update, even!
Please, I want your opinion, it'd be nice to hear from you guys.
You know I love you guys.

-XOXOkat.