Status: Active.

It's Classy, Not Classic.

"Hello, sleepyhead."

Over the course of a wonderfully damp November, nothing had happened. As if my hearts insanity for Frank was nothing at all, that is, because apparently it was considered to be just that -- nothing, even though with each waking second apart from him my heart would whimper silently for Frank, crying for him. I'd be a liar to tell you I didn't feel pathetic, didn't feel at all abnormal, because I felt almost every weird thing in the world. Frank was driving me insane, and it was annoyingly pleasent, which only seemed to confirm the loss of all of my sanity. And through all of it, November had come to an end, bringing along my birthday. It only seemed like the other day I was celebrating it with my father and Frank. I was happy to say Frank had joined my father and I for dinner, but slightly freaked out at how well they seemed to get along. Now, we were already making our way well into December, even more then half through already, and Christmas slowly approached, inching closer and closer by the day.
It was the first day of the winter break, a Saturday morning, and I awoke in the warmth of Franks bed layed on my stomach in a pair of black jeans and one of Franks old Misfits shirts, a tight black long sleeved shirt underneath. Feeling the heat coming from Frank laying close behind me, my eyes fluttered open halfway and my pupils adjusted to gaze out the window, where snowflakes fell sweetly from the greyish coloured sky. I gave a small, tired sigh, slowly turning over onto my back and kicking off the comforter, arching my back and stretching my limbs and muscles out in a feline like fashion before I once again gained repose. Yawning, I covered my mouth with the sleeve of my black long sleeved shirt underneath Franks old Misfits shirt and turned my gaze over to him, where he lay fast asleep on his stomach, sprawled out underneath the comforter and only half covered by it. We'd fallen asleep in our clothes, even though I'd had a backpack with my stuff in it on the floor near the bed, and Frank lay there in black jeans and his long sleeved dark green shirt. His hair was an adorable mess, and his skin was pale, but still not nearly as pale as my own.
I pushed myself up onto my elbows and glanced around the room, once again turning my gaze out the window to the pretty scene of snowfall overlooking some houses, a few apartment buildings in the distance. Peachy was the only way to describe things -- well, that and pleasent. Homesickness was a usual thing now and then, but Frank was getting better at getting rid of it and he didn't even know.
It had been as if I had two homes now, because I was so casually starting to spend some nights at Franks and others at my own house. To the point where almost half of my stuff was here, and so I really saw no point in the back pack of clothes I'd brought with me, but I could exchange the clothes because surely the clothes I'd left here needed to be washed. I'd do that later, though, evidently. Right now, I needed coffee.
I let out a small, yet deep and groggy, breath and forced myself to climb out of bed, stopping on my feet at the foot of the bed once I'd looked back at Frank, now really noticing how ridiculously lazy he looked. A quiet giggle accidentally left me and I shuffled around to the side of the bed he was laying on, the side of the bed closest to the door, and fixed the comforter overtop of him, covering him up and ruffling his hair gently before placing a kiss on his head and making my way out of the bedroom. Once in the kitchen I flipped on the radio that played out some alternative rock station and started on my coffee making, after doing so sitting myself up on the counter and crossing my legs, waiting for it to finish and listening to music in the mean time.
Once the coffee was finished, though, I cupped the mug full of warm coffee in my hands, wrapping my hands around it and shuffling down the hall and into Franks bedroom once again where he still layed asleep. I crawled back onto the bed, sitting up at the head of it and leaning my back against the headboard, knees to my chest and coffee mug in my hands, letting it warm them. I stared out the window, watching the snowfall and watching the traffic off in the distance while I sipped on the hot coffee.
Wasn't long before Frank started to stir in his sleep, shifting and giving tired whining noises under his breath, his once calm and deep breathing now changing back to normal, and I could tell he was waking up. He yawned from beside me and made a tired groaning noise, taking my attention so my eyes glanced down at him. He rubbed the side of his face, eyes popping open halfway and turning up to me not even a second after, a lazy smile taking over his lips. He propped himself up onto his forearms and his smile turned crooked, quirky and his hair an ebony mess. "Morning." He mumbled hoarsely, rubbing the sleep out of one of his eyes and I flashed him a smile, taking another sip of my coffee before holding it out to him as an offer. He glanced at it for a second before gently taking it and taking a small sip, handing it back to me after and smiling. I leaned in and pecked his lips, having him smile at me once I pulled back.
I fell asleep once again a little while later after eating breakfast with Frank, and I awoke to a dimly lit bedroom, a night time city outside the window with its pretty little lights flashing. Heavy traffic flowing through the busy streets of a dark New Jersey, apartment building lights on, the red and green glow of traffic lights flashing back and forth every so often. New Jersey wasn't so bad, I suppose. Things could be worse.
I felt Frank crawl onto the bed behind me after a while, and he crawled over to me close and kissed my head a few times, kissing the hair. "Hello, sleepyhead."
♠ ♠ ♠
This ones so short and so bad, I'm so sorry.
Its such a bad filler. I just, I got sort of a writers block, and I just got back from an overnight party today a few hours ago.
I just wanted to put something out already.
I know its not good.
I'm sorry.
I'll try to make it up to you in the next update.
Hopefully that one'll be good.
... I'll make it up to you somehow.

I <3 U.

-XOXOkat.