Status: Active.

It's Classy, Not Classic.

Tell Me Something Dirty.

Franks determination to rid my mind of all unhappiness I had from my father had led us out to a more secluded part under the old bridge, where Frank now parked the car under it, the sunset over the horizon and reflecting on the water, and both of us now sitting there in a silence that wasn't necessarily uncomfortable. Unfortunately for me, though, my mind was still drifting around my father and the whole situation, and what snapped me out of my intoxicating ocean of thought was Frank slipping into the backseat. Curiously, I turned my head back and once my eyes locked onto him and the smirk plastered to his face, I automatically rolled my eyes at him playfully, even though I couldn't help but giggle. I turned back around in my seat and giggled quietly to myself, Frank sitting up and leaning up, "I can take your mind off of it." He cooed into my ear playfully and I giggled again, turning around a little bit and looking at him. He smirked crookedly and lifted a hand to cup one side of my jaw, his eyes falling down to my lips before he closed the small amount of space between our faces and gently molded his lips with mine.
Breaking my lips away from his only got me a whine from Frank, whose hands reached out and grabbed onto the sleeves of my hoodie, tugging gently, pouting and sticking out his lower lip, "Frank, we shouldn't even be here. We have school tomorrow." I whined back at him and he pouted more at me, leaning his face in closer to mine as if he were about to kiss me, his nose brushing the tip of mine.
"So we'll skip." He mumbled, his eyes quickly glancing down at my lips before he looked back up at my eyes, hazel eyes having a hold on me, and I knew tomorrow was only our second day back, but I couldn't say no to Frank. What a bad influence he was, I know, but he was my bad influence. He was mine, he was all mine, and why shouldn't I be able to take advantage of that? Though I'd probably end up staying at his place overnight, I'd probably be in loads of trouble, worrying my father sick all day tomorrow even though he should know I was with Frank, it was more time alone with him. More time alone with Frank where I didn't have to worry about a single fucking thing.
I let him pull me into the backseat with him, all the while a huge grin plastered to his face, a loving glint in his eyes. I settled into the backseat beside Frank and he drew me closer to him, placing several kisses on the fringe covering my forehead, trailing kisses down the side of my face and making me giggle until his lips locked with mine, and even when our lips locked I giggled against his mouth, his hands pressing into either side of my ribs gently to keep me close. "You're so cute," He whispered when he'd relieved the pressure from my lips, his own gently grazing against mine before he moved his head down and nipped at the side of my neck, beginning to suck rather aggressively. My hands reached out and I curled my fingers into the fabric of his shirt under his hoodie, whispering something dirty to him in French -- because back in Toronto Lena and I thought it'd be funny to translate dirty things into French on one of the school computers. I just so happened to remember some of the things, and Frank didn't seem to hate it, since he moaned against my neck, his sucking becoming slightly more aggressive, his face nuzzling more into my neck, even though he hadn't a clue what I'd said to him. I'm guessing he knew it was something dirty, though.
Once his lips had left my neck, leaving a slightly aching dark contusion on my neck, he snuggled his face into my throat, kissing random spots and whispering for me to say something else to him in French, making me giggle at how easily he was turned on. I whispered something else after a moment of thinking and I felt his lips curl into a slightly satisfied smile against my throat, a low giggle coming from him before he started kissing at my neck again.
My gut twisted inside of me, butterflies attacking it, a tickling sensation spreading throughout me while electricity pumped through my veins, and I still hadn't a clue what was happening to me. I was, evidently, being driven to insanity by Frank, but in the most pleasent way possible. Though surely I couldn't be -- no. I couldn't be in love. I'm too young. I am too young, right? Of course I loved Frank, but I couldn't possibley in any sane way be in love with him. In a way, though, I suppose it makes sense -- since I'm already half crazy because of him, so it's not necessarily a sane love. I can't let myself actually think I'm in love though. I can't have people criticizing me, telling me it's not really love when I think it is, crushing my emotions with words. It's not true love. Even if I do love Frank, I can't be in love with him. It's probably just infatuation. It's not like hes in love with me anyway.
His hands skidded down and rested on my waist, gently gathering up the material of my shirt under my hoodie, and now that I think about it, it actually was rather hot in the car, considering Frank had the heating on. A moan drifted from my lips and he nipped gently at my neck, gathering up the material and pulling at it, pulling his lips from my neck and leaving his face rather close to mine, eyes running across the features. I stopped, stopped before it could go any further, and as it seems, he read my mind, "I do, don't worry." He whispered, assuring me, because I'm not up for getting pregnant right now.
I gave a small sigh as some sort of show of relief and he gave a small laugh, letting his eyes run across my features a little longer, his face still so close, before I decided to slip off my hoodie and let it fall to the car floor, pulling my shirt off over my head afterward. For any unknown reason, he gave a small sigh and snuggled himself into me, arms snaking around me and hands resting on my back, fingertips pressing into my skin while his face snuggled into the crook of my neck and nipped at the skin some more. I let my hands curl back into the fabric of the front of his shirt.
After a while he retracted his arms, slipping off his own hoodie and carelessly letting it fall to the floor before pulling off his shirt, shoving it to the side on the seat, placing his face close infront of mine again. "... I..." He hesitated and paused, shaking his head slightly and not saying anything else, instead quickly leaning in and attaching his lips onto mine securely. It didn't matter how much I wanted to know what he was going to say because once his lips touched mine my mind went blank.
The moment was interrupted when there was knocking on the window behind Frank, and we both jumped, startled at the sound, and our lips broke apart, my eyes darting at the window but squinting and shutting out of discomfort for a second from the bright flash light being shined in at us. Franks head turned and he looked over his shoulder, squinting to try to figure out who it was. A police badge shined from the reflection of the light and my face burned red hot, as if I weren't already blushing madly. Now, though, Franks face was also turning red out of embarassment.
He quickly grabbed his shirt and hoodie, pushing the hoodie up to my chest to cover me up, an initiative to put it on, and after he quickly pulled on his shirt he slipped out of the back door of the car to talk to the police officer. I quickly slipped Franks larger hoodie on, zipping it up to cover myself, and embarassedly slipped out of the car behind Frank, who was like a shield infront of me. I peeked over his shoulder at the officer timidly. "What are you two doing out this late?" The officer asked, a deep, serious voice. He was tanned, wearing the usual police officer uniform, and had slight stubble from what I could see.
"We just went for a drive and... Alright, look, we weren't going to do anything." Frank sighed, and I'm sure I was the only one who could hear the annoyed tone in his voice, because the officer was completely unmoved.
"Then why were you and this young lady both topless?" The officer inquired skeptically and Frank gave another sigh, scratching his head casually.
"It's fucking hot in that car, alright?" Frank rejoindered and the officer didn't seem too pleased with the fact Frank swore. Frank, in turn, didn't seem to care about that. As it seemed, from the expression on Franks face that I could read so clearly, he was slightly pleased he was getting on the officers nerves.
"How old are you both?" He questioned, squinting at us, and I knew I couldn't let Frank lie carelessly, so I spoke up before he could say anything.
"I'm fifteen. He's nineteen." I answered, trying hard not to stutter, because on the inside I was freaking out. This was my first run in with the law, and it barely even made sense.
"You know you could go to jail for something like this, son?" He told Frank, and Franks eyebrows immediately furrowed in outrage.
"I didn't do anything! I'm not going to jail for shit, old man!" Franks tone raised angrily, and I sighed and slapped my hand to my forehead, shaking my head slightly at Frank, because no matter how unfair and outrageous the officer was being, Frank shouldn't be acting like such a smartass. God knows if the officer would cuff him just for that.
"Take the girl back to her house and get home, son, before you get into any more trouble." The officer warned Frank with a frustrated sigh, his voice threatening, and he gave Frank a dirty look, giving me a careless look before turning back and heading back to his police car. Frank scoffed and glared after the officer, crossing his arms.
I gave a small sigh, "How do we manage to not get caught when having sex in a car during the day time but then get caught almost having sex in a car at night?"
Frank groaned quietly to himself, ignoring my words, "I fucking hate police officers."
♠ ♠ ♠
Fucking yay! A new chapter!

Thank you for all of the comments!<3 Keep 'em comin' my darlings!
Also, just wanted to say that I went to Warped in Toronto and it was THE FUCKING SHIZZ.
Got to meet The Cab! :D
It was fucking amazing, I'm still trying to get over it and it was on Friday!
I'm a nerd...
I fucking officially love concerts though!
... And merch!
Anyway, another thing, alot of people are pointing out my lack of characters -- but worry thee not, because this, to me, is still classified as the beginning, and there will be new characters very, very, very, very soon.
OH, and also, I have reduced in my use of long paragraphs, and yet to some people they still look hella long -- but, may I just point out, that, my dear readers, is because of the layout for the story. The space where the text is is very thin, lets not forget, and the font is slightly big. The paragraphs are shorter, alot shorter actually, so I apologize if its still hard to read, but thats because of the layout. I'm pretty sure, atleast. >_<
Oh yes, and dont worry, only the first part of the story focused mainly on the sex, because up until now the relationship was, well, basically just run on hot, illegal sex - okay? cool. hope we've come to an understanding.
Now, everythings cleared out of my system...
Hopefully.
So, yes! I'm still workin' on this shiz, so new characters soon, new ideas soon, new drama soon, many new things soon -- new chapters obviously, because I'm not going to go and post the same chapter like five times.
Because I'm not half the retard I'm made out to be. :D
'kay!
cool!
thanks!
love you guys!
keep the sexy comments coming!

To spice the comment section up list your top five hottest MUSICIANS, and if you want add a brief reason to why they're on your list. Or you could just name your top five, thats cool too.

From now on, we shall refer to the comment section as the 'comment sextion'.
Because I like to have hot comment sex with you guys. :D

FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS, AND SORRY FOR THIS LONG ASS AUTHORS NOTE!

-XOXOkat.