Status: Active.

It's Classy, Not Classic.

Oh man, I really need to get some ***ing friends.

Spending the night at Franks apartment wasn't all that out of the ordinary, the fact that once we got in I almost immediately fell asleep on the couch, on the other hand, was. Not that Frank didn't seem to mind, which was nice since he wasn't all angry at me the next morning for leaving him untouched after we were interrupted by the police officer. The police officer was, in fact, the one thing that Frank was still annoyed about the next morning, even though not as annoyed as he was the night before. Fortunately enough, he wasn't taking out his frustration on me.
Frank decided to stay home from school the next day, and I didn't force him into it, because I didn't want Frank getting overly annoyed by people and lashing out anyone, causing drama -- because god knows what kind of trouble Frank would cause. I didn't know why, exactly, Frank was so annoyed by that police officer, but I suppose I'd ask him about that later.
I walked down the aisle of seats towards the back of the English classroom to sit down in my usual seat, the one that was beside Franks now empty seat, the same group of seniors sitting around close to it, and once again the familiar dark brown haired boy watched me as I made my way down the aisle. I paused for a quick moment, staring back awkwardly before I quickened my pace down the aisle in discomfort, slipping into my seat and dropping my bag beside my chair. I stared down at my desk, because out of the corner of my eye I could see the boy still staring at me, and just as the teacher was walking in, said boy stood up and took the seat beside me, took Franks usual seat. Thats when I knew something wasn't right.
It was sometime during that class, during a lecture Mr. Dunne was giving us, that the dark haired boy shifted toward me slightly and let his eyes stare at me again. I awkwardly gulped at the frog in my throat and stared at Mr. Dunne talking, because I didn't want to have any sort of conversation with this boy. I didn't like how he was acting. It was suspicious.
"You know, I see why Frank likes you." He whispered, and that struck me and stuck me in a fucking rut, my eyebrows furrowing and my face etching in confusion, eyes automatically darting over at him in question. He stared back, and I still didn't like the look he was giving me.
"What are you smoking?" I whispered in disbelief over at him and he only laughed quietly and tilted his head thoughtfully.
"Alot of stuff." He answered, and I stared at him, my face etching in an unamused manner at his answer, "I'm sober right now though."
"What are you trying to pull off?" I inquired quietly to him and he shrugged innocently at my question.
"I just see why he likes you." He rejoindered, "For a freshmen, you're pretty edgy, huh? Rock and roll, kind of. You don't see too many of those girls around here. Usually all the girls around here are tanned with bleached blonde hair." He laughed a little, staring in silence for a moment after, "Whats your name again?" He questioned, and in response I mumbled my name to him boredly, "Ahhh, I'm Brandon."
"That's nice for you, but I honestly don't give a fuck-"
"Miss Davis." Mr. Dunne's voice boomed out at me, and I jumped in my seat, head darting in his direction only to receive a somewhat surprised and disappointed glare, which in turn only made a sheepish smile spread over my lips. "Why are you bothering Brandon?"
"... Brandon was the one bothering me!" I yelped in defense, and as I stared at Mr. Dunne innocently, an accusing finger stuck out at Brandon who sat there innocently, rolling his eyes, there were a few snickers from his friends and other kids at me.
"Stay after school, both of you. You just bought yourselves a detention each."
Oh, what a bitch, I thought miserabley as I slumped down in my seat, narrowing and shooting a glare over at Brandon through the corner of my eye as he smiled viciously, a triumphant grin plastered to his face.
Walking down the hallways of the school was something that I'd oddly missed over the winter break, and I say odd because I never once missed school, except for seeing my friends. I suppose I didn't have to worry about that, since I didn't have any friends other then a few people I sort of talked to in my classes. Oh man, I really need to get some fucking friends. I can't just hang out with Frank forever, can't depend on talking on the phone with my friends in Canada to get me through. I needed new friends, because what if something happened between Frank and I? I'd be alone, and I'm not good with being alone. At all.
Thats when it happened, my feet stopped abruptly as my eyes locked onto a flyer pinned to the corkboard on the wall of the hallway, staring at the flyer with an idea popping into my head, an idea I couldn't just dismiss because the flyer was almost calling out to me. Either I was hillucinating, or the voice in my head was playing a trick on me, but thats about the time I ripped the flyer from the corkboard and stared down at it in my hands. This was my ticket to meeting people, this was my ticket to socializing -- or atleast my ticket to making my social life actually somewhat existent in New Jersey.
I glanced around me, no one around, only me and the silent hallway, these walls almost staring me down. I folded the flyer up and shoved it into the back pocket of my jeans before quickly shuffling off down the hallway to my next class.
My plan, today, was to try out for the choir after school, because the flyer I'd claimed was that of the choir searching for new members, but I suppose now, because of Brandon, I'd have to wait until tomorrow to get that over with. I'd have to wait until tomorrow to start off on making new friends.
Detention was something I wasn't expecting to get, especially from Mr. Dunne, because out of all the teachers and classes, English was my forte. Fortunately enough, I wasn't the only freshmen that had detention, and said freshmen was the only other person other then Brandon and I who had detention. Luckily, that freshmen was a girl, a girl who wasn't preppy, blonde and tanned. This was a girl I could get along with, and in hopes of making friends, I took a seat beside her confidently, more confident then usual. The first that I whispered to her when she gave me a curious, but not hateful or annoyed, look was, "Help me."
She raised an eyebrow at me and giggled quietly, "Why?" She whispered back through the silence, Brandon smirking back at me from his seat across the room at the back.
"That senior guy is being a total douche. He won't leave me alone." I whined and she laughed at me softly, stealing a glance at Brandon for a quick second.
"Maybe he likes you?" She suggested and I groaned quietly, making her laugh more.
"I don't like him, he's gross. Plus, I have a boyfriend." I told her, and I was slightly excited, because I was actually talking to a girl that I could get along with.
Her eyebrows raised after a moment, "You're the girl whose dating that senior guy, Frank, right?" She inquired, and I smiled sheepishly as a response, "Damn girl, how'd you manage that one?" She giggled back at me, holding her hand up. I laughed quietly in response and high fived her, trying to be quiet while doing so.
"I actually don't know. He just started talking to me." I giggled back at her and she rolled her eyes, a smirk crossing over her lips.
"Of course he did, it's Frank." She rejoindered with a chuckle, I tilted my head in slight confusion.
"... Do you know him?" I asked her and she nodded with a smile.
"He's my older brothers friend. My brothers a senior at this school." She replied and my mouth popped into a small oh shape, making her laugh at me softly, "Whats your name?"
"Kat," I smiled, "Yours?"
"The names Rae." She retorted, her lips forming a smile in return.
After a while, a cell phone number exchange was made, though after a few more minutes, she was dismissed and she had to leave. "I'll text you later?" She whispered and I smiled, whispering a goodbye before she left.
♠ ♠ ♠
134 fucking subscribers!?
Oh jesus, fuck. Words cannot express how much I love you guys.
Also, I apologize if some of your comments go unreplied, I'm going to start replying to trying to reply to as many as I can! I have been kind of busy lately, trying to get in time with my friends and social life, because I'm leaving for the first two weeks of August to my cottage. I don't know if theres good internet, or even internet at all, up there -- so, I dont know how I'll survive. I'm going to go fucking insane. The sad part about that is that I'm really not even joking...
Anyway, thank you for all of the sweet feedback!
Seems some chapters I get more feedback then others. But, please, tell me what you think! I LOVE hearing your opinions on the story! About your loves and hates for the story, love love love love love getting comments from you guys. I'm serious, it makes me ecstatic everytime I check my mibba and see that I've gotten new comments on the story, or any of my story.
It'd be sweet if you guys could check out some of my poetry, too, but by all means I'm not going to force you into reading it, or any of my other stories. My other stories arent nearly as good as this one, but thats because there was alot of fucking practice inbetween my old stories and this one. Haha. I've come a long way from my other writing.
I tended to slightly rush into things in my other stories, as I feel. But, I suppose my opinion isnt the opinion that matters. Its your opinion that matters, the readers, because you're fucking AH-MAZING.
OH, also!
Theres this amazing Frank Iero fanfiction I'm reading, and I thought it'd be sweet if you guys would check it out!
http://stories.mibba.com/read/281767/Im-On-My-Way-Down-Now-Id-Like-To-Take-You-With-Me/
If you like my story, you'll definitely like this story.
Oh, and don't forget, when you comment, remember to include that DEFINITELY NOT DEAD. sent you, my pretties. ;)

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
DONT FORGET TO COMMENT ON THIS STORY, AND THE STORY I JUST TOLD YOU ABOUT!
TELL HER I SENT YOU! ;D

-XOXOkat.