Status: Active.

It's Classy, Not Classic.

Surprise, surprise.

Waking up with a clear mind the next morning was something I hoped for, but evidently and unfortunately didn't receive, because with all thats gone on in the past few days how could I even expect something like a blank canvas for a mind? Frank was somehow still cranky about the run in with the police officer, for unknown reasons, and the whole incident with Brandon didn't help with that at all. It was safe to say that it worsened it by about ten times. It was also safe to assume that Frank wouldn't be going to school today again, but when I was gently crawling out of bed I can honestly say I didn't expect for him to snake his arms around my waist and pull me back close to him, snuggling us close together and nuzzling his face into the front of my neck, hiding like a shy little kid -- and as cute as that may be, he was still holding me back from getting up to get ready for school.
I only sighed at his attempt to keep me with him, because it was a good attempt at that -- I couldn't move and get out of bed with his arms locked around my waist, "Frankie, let go. I have to get up." I murmured quietly and he made a tired whine into my neck, groaning slightly and muttering something utterly incoherent. "... Did you just speak English?" I inquired, laughing softly in confusion, and he laughed at me hoarsely, muffled against my neck.
I stopped for a moment after that before starting to squirm to try to wiggle out of his tight embrace, he only laughed, tightening his arms around my waist and cuddling his nose more into my neck, tickling me the tiniest bit. A small kiss was placed on my throat, "Stay with me." He mumbled and a second later I sighed drastically in surrender, only making him laugh yet again. And he tore himself away from me partially a moment later, his eyes popping open to meet with mine, a crooked smile spreading across his lips, and I couldn't help but smile back at him a little myself. He rolled me over onto my back so he was situated ontop of me, trapping me underneath him, and he leaned his face down until the tips of our noses were touching, "This is what I like." He whispered, "You make me happy."
A small giggle left my lips and he smiled and leaned down into me more until his lips gently enveloped with mine, that is until I cupped his jaw in my hands and pulled my lips from his, holding his jaw so he couldnt reattach them. He gave me a slightly puzzled expression, furrowing his eyebrows at me, "Why did that police officer upset you so much?" I questioned, and he stared at me for a moment, trying to figure out if I was actually serious, before he sighed and rolled off of me, collapsing onto his back beside me on the bed. I looked over at him, letting my hands fall onto the pillow beside either side of my head.
Franks eyes stayed staring at the bland ceiling before he gave another little sigh, "Because he was my father." He stated simply, and thats about the point my face pinkened -- because his fucking father had seen me topless with him in the backseat. I suppose it was dark enough that I couldn't spot the resemblance?
"What?" I squeaked out of disbelief, and he turned his head and looked over at me.
"Because he was my father." He repeated himself, "You know, the man who kicked me out of my own home."
To be honest, it did, in fact, explain a few things -- like the fact the police officer didn't like hearing Frank swear. And the fact that he let him go so easily instead of cuffing him. Yes, the man may have kicked Frank out of his home, but that doesn't mean he doesn't care about him -- right? Frank didn't seem to care all that much about him in turn, though, didn't seem to care at all. Considering the fact he was yelling and raising his tone right back at him and swearing. He wasn't exactly talking to his father with respect.
"You never told me why you were kicked out." I told him, giving him the chance to tell me, but not forcing it out of him. He stared at me, contemplating momentarily before going on.
"My sophomore year of highschool, I told my parents I didn't want to go to college." He told me, "I suppose that was kind of a big deal to them, not having their kid going to college and instead going off to, I don't know, try to be a musician."
♠ ♠ ♠
[Sorry for the short chapter, I might post again before I leave just incase if I don't have internet up at my cottage.]
Before I say anything, I just want to say -- 144 subscribers!
You guys are officially my collective lover, okay?
Thank you so, so, so, so, so much for reading, because this story wouldn't be where it is without you, and neither would I.
You guys make me happy, you guys complete me, and you guys warm my heart up -- but not in the kind of way where you take my heart and shove it in the microwave and put the time for like, an hour until my heart explodes and burns and stuff. 'Cause that would be bad.
You guys make me feel all fuzzy inside -- in a nonsexual and possibley sexual way. :D

So, as I hope we all know by now, I'm leaving this weekend for my cottage for two weeks and I don't know if there's internet up North at the cottage, so I have no idea if I'll be able to post while I'm up there or anything. I just want all of you guys to know, just so you don't get angry when I don't post for two weeks.
I'm praying theres internet up at my cottage -- really praying.
And I never pray, so you know it must be serious.
If you want a heads up wether theres internet or not, you can follow my twitter;
https://twitter.com/kAHHHt
I'll post on there if there's internet up at my cottage once I get up there, and ALSO, there will be updates and possibley hints about the story on there.
I used to use my twitter all the time, and now I decided I'd better put it back to use, y'know?

I LOVE YOU GUYS & DONT FORGET TO COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT PLEASE! LET'S HOPE I'LL BE TALKING TO YOU VERY, VERY, VERY SOON!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
... I don't put that many hearts for just anyone, so you better feel special!

-XOXOkat!