Status: Active.

It's Classy, Not Classic.

If I'm going down, I'm taking you with me!

Fortunately, the small surprise I held for Frank that morning seemed to change his mood completely, because from that moment on so far he seemed to just be walking on cloud nine, a smile permanently fixated to his lips. Also, it seemed to give me a new sense of security knowing that Frank felt the same way for me, that Frank loved me right back, that he seemed to tell me he loves me like it was the most honest thing to say, the words just seemed to come from his mouth so easily. He, also, seemed to have a new feeling knowing that I loved him. I could honestly say, though, that I never want Frank to leave, but a feeling in my gut was telling me he'd always be around. I would forever care for Frank, even if I was the only one that cared about him. Even if he was the only one I had. How could I not love him? Madly didn't even describe half of how in love I was with him.
The afternoon was rolling in, and all day all Frank and I had done was lay around the house and just stared at eachother happily, spoken from time to time, the number of kisses being exchanged perpetually increasing -- as it seemed, we couldn't keep our hands off of eachother, and for almost the whole day, we'd kept some sort of physical contact. Not to mention that it was probably from the fact that Frank was following me around the apartment like a happy little puppy, holding my hand and kissing my face, my neck, my head, my lips, my knuckles -- basically anywhere he could kiss. It made me giggle like a small child with a huge crush on some older boy. I suppose that was the case though, except in this case we were both teenagers. Frank was still older though.
Now, Frank was sitting on the end of the bed, leaning back on his hands, watching me as I gathered up some of my clothes and folded them to wash them. As a comfortable silence filled the air, Frank broke it with something that surprised me, "Move in with me." And the words just blurted out of him like word vomit, and almost immediately after I darted my gaze up at him from being on my knees folding clothes to find him biting down on his lower lip hard, contemplating wether that was a good idea or not at the last minute.
"Frank, it's not up to me, it's up to my father. I don't know if-"
"Please? You don't want to live around your father while he's with his new girlfriend. You could live here, with me. You practically already do." He rambled continuously, "I need you here with me or else I'll get lonely. The bed feels empty without you in it beside me." That seemed to make my heart feel warm, which only made me curse it, because he was using pretty words like he usually does to get what he wants. Masking my true feelings for it, I sighed and stared at him, thinking it over a bit. He only pouted at me cutely, worsening the things happening in my chest and stomach, and I bit my lip for a brief moment before opening my mouth. As I was about to speak, though, my phone vibrated from side table beside the bed, and Frank quickly pushed back onto the bed, grabbed it and slipped it open, answering it.
After speaking to whoever was on the phone for a few seconds, he held it out toward me and I got up from the ground and crawled onto the bed, taking it and putting it to my ear, "Hello?" I questioned into the phone.
"Kat, honey," My fathers voice rejoindered from the other side, and I automatically sighed and rolled my eyes at him, not really wanting to hear what he had to say, "I've arranged for you to meet the woman I met, Ella." And at that, my eyebrows furrowed, my insides instantly flaring at him for even doing this, because he couldn't force me into doing anything I didn't want to -- he just fucking couldn't.
"Don't even try this, Pa," I yelped back at him into the phone, Franks eyes watching me warily as I spoke to my father on the phone, "I don't want to meet this woman, I don't want to have to get forced into bonding with her or any of that."
"Please, you won't have to, I just want you to meet her." He rejoindered to me with a pleading tone, "Even if you don't like her -- she wants to meet you and shes so excited to. Dot this for me, please. Just give her a chance -- I miss having you around, kid." And his voice was faint with a pinch of sandess, and to my dismay, I felt guilt churn in my stomach, because knowing my father was upet or in pain in any way made me feel absolutely awful. I even had to admit, too, that I missed my house, and my room.
I broke down alot sooner then I hoped I would, because after minutes of having him beg me I couldn't take it anymore, "Fine!" I surrendered, giving up to him, "But, I'm only meeting her if you let me bring Frank -- I'm not going without him." I responded to my father, trying to make my proposition sound firm toward my father, although I couldn't help but smirk when Frank sighed and his face fell into his hands. Thankfully, I wouldn't be in it alone, because my father seemed to agree to my terms almost immediately, reassuring me that he thinks I'll like Ella. I doubt those words all too much.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all so much for commenting on this, and my new story!<3
I'm so glad you like the first chapter to it, and the updated chapter of this! :D
Keep 'em comments coming... they turn me on so bad. :O
Haha, anyway, just a reminder, I won't be updating my new story as often as this, so every once in a while, and if I can't update this story, I'll probably update my other one. [:
Thank you all so much, and don't forget to comment and if you haven't checked out my other story, go to my page and check it out! It's right underneath this story on my list! :D

I LOVE YOU GUYS! KEEP THE COMMENTS COMING! XOXO <3!

-XOXOkah!t~