Status: Active.

It's Classy, Not Classic.

"I didn't molest him!"

Rae seemed to decide to take my mind off of the situation I held with my father all on her own even before Frank could try, so, not long after I'd ended that phone call with my father, she'd called me as well and I'd told her about it. That was the exact moment she took manners into her own hands and insisted -- more like demanded -- that she helped take my mind off of it, suggesting to me that she'd get Tyler, her older brother who I knew from even seconds into my very first talk with Rae during detention was one of Franks friends, to give us a ride to the mall where we could hang out for a while. I agreed, because it was Rae, and I knew if I disagreed she'd whine and demand why, not excepting any mere excuses, only accepting really good ones. And even as Frank knew this, he'd decided not to come along, giving me a small kiss goodbye. Still, it was slightly disappointing, but it'd only be Rae and I hanging out after all.
The car ride to the mall took only mere minutes, and as soon as the car was parked up at the curb of the entrance of the mall, before I could even speak or thank Tyler for the ride, I was being dragged out of the car by Rae, her hand latched tightly around my wrist as she yelled a thank you and a goodbye at her brother, dragging me along away from the car without leting me have a word. I couldn't contain myself from laughing at her, "What's your problem?" I simpered in amusement as we entered the mall, laughing at her urgency, and she only sighed as we stopped near a few benches inside of the mall entrance.
"I really needed to get out of the house," She groaned and I raised an eyebrow at her, crossing my arms casually, "My mom was being all whiney and... I don't know, something about how she has so much work. It's probably her time of the month or some shit like that." She spoke carelessly, shoving the subject away and starting on a new one -- a new one that was rather obvious, since she adored teasing me about it, "Hows precious Frankiepoo?" She smirked at me, shooting me a knowingly suggestive look, and I rolled my eyes at her as we started walking, beginning through the mall.
"How is this relevant?" I convulsed in response and she rolled her eyes right back at me, scoffing.
"You should know by now that thats the point -- it doesn't have to be relevant at all. Anyway, I can say whatever the hell I want." She rejoindered and I gave a laugh at her, giving her an odd look but letting it go, because by now I already knew this was the usual behaviour from Rae. It was rather amusing, too. "Is he still pissed off over that little thing with Brandon?" She questioned me, adjusting the strap of her bag on her shoulder, and I shook my head, smiling a little at the memory of not that, but something else.
"On Friday, though, he was getting all jealous of Alex and Joshua." I giggled, amused at the rememberance, "Something about them undressing me with their eyes or something."
She gave a loud laugh of absurdity, "Frank Iero -- jealous? Not possible." She scoffed in disbelief, rolling her eyes but turning over to something on that topic anyway, "Is that why you threw yourself at him before you guys left?" She smirked over at me and I rolled my eyes, shooting a smirk right back.
"So what if it was?" I giggled and she laughed at me, grabbing my wrist and pulling me toward the elevator to the second floor where the food court was, "I couldn't just let him stay jealous."
She simpered in slight agreement as we approached the elevator, stopping at it and waiting for it, "That doesn't mean you have to be all over him right away," She giggled in response, "I mean, sure, you need to make him feel loved, but you don't need to molest him."
My jaw dropped in objection and she burst out into laughter, "I didn't molest him!" I yelped rather loudly, my face pinkening as I got a few odd looks from people passing by, "I didn't." I mumbled at her, crossing my arm and slouching over, getting an eyeroll from her as she calmed down from her fit of laughter, heading into the elevator as the doors opened, myself slumping along in after her, the doors closing a few seconds later.
After we'd sat down at a small two person table near a window with the food we'd gotten to eat, I dropped my bag down inbetween my feet, grabbing a small french frie and popping it into my mouth. I knew for a fact that Rae was going to get into interogating me about something, and that something would be from one of the numerous topics I was already so soon used to be interogated by her about -- either Frank, any sort of situation going on or that has happened, or, of course, my friends and my life back in Toronto. That only brought on so many of the millions of memories with Lena, though I was so satisfied with Rae as a friend because she reminded me of Lena so much. Lena and her seemed to be so similiar, even just attitude wise -- the things they said or did, or thought of and how their minds worked. They were almost internally identical, as it seemed.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short but it's something, right? :D I hope you enjoyed it, too, my lovelies. <3
So, good news! I have like 175 subscribers which is TOTALLY FUCKING AWESOME! This is why I fucking love you guys!<3 I love every single one of you, old subsciber or new, it doesn't matter! I love you, and I want to touch you inappropriately. :O! Won't that be fun!?
Anyway, :D
I'm having a good day, so gimme a chance to ramble, please & thank you. Today was my first day of highschool, which was only barely a half day, but it went well, and I haven't gotten shoved in a locker yet which is totally a plus. ... What I would give to have Frank Iero jump out of my locker... :O But we probably all know by now I'd probably do inappropriate things to him too... you could come along if you'd like... It'll be our little secret.
Anywho, hoping to get a cell phone sometime this week, so keep your fingers crossed for me please! My dads real cheap and goes apeshit when I buy even like a necklace, because he's a big fancy lawyer, and he's not too into the thought of getting me a phone for even safety purposes, even when I could get a good deal because one of my best friends mom works for Telus, but hey... it's not like he'll change. I wish.
I'm going to stop wasting your time now, but hey, I'm sorry for wasting minutes of your lives!
I hope everyone's having a great day & a great week so far! Know someone loves you guys!

Don't forget to comment! I'll love you forever<3

I <3 U!

-XOXOkah!t~