Status: Active.

It's Classy, Not Classic.

"Don't be gentle."

Concealed under the sheets and the comforter before anything else could happen, after having him grab me and practically throw me onto the bed before tackling me under the comforter of it, his hands seemed to forever tug and pull at my clothes that were now becoming damp, water dripping off of him and down onto me, and the places that had clothing on them before he'd gotten rid of it, he just seemed to run his hands over the skin and touch at it. Kissing at my shoulders, because now my upper half was completely naked, while I still had on my jeans and underwear, and he hooked the fingers of one of his hands onto the rim of my jeans, pulling at it, assisting me while I tried to wiggle out of them, giggling muffledly against his smirking lips that were now pressing down to mine yet again.
Kicking off my jeans somewhere at the edge of the bed, lost in the sheets, Franks lips travelled down from my lips, kissing across my jawline before they brushed down the front of my throat and down my sternum, pressing kisses on the skin along the way, he kissed down my midrift and to my lower abdomen, nipping at my hipbone and groaning quietly, giving a small moan and beginning to suck rather aggressively on the tip of my hipbone. A moan fell from my lips weakly, and my neck craned back a little, giving a small happy sigh and the muscles in my back tightening, my back arching up and my hips seemingly raising up the smallest bit against his mouth sucking on my hip, releasing the pressure a moment later, revealing a dark red mark there before he nipped at the skin playfully.
Making his way back up my body, he ran his tongue up across the middle of my ribcage and up my sternum, driving me crazy while doing so, my head falling back and the tiniest moan coming from me. He stopped to bite on my collarbone gently, one of his hands running down one of my thighs and back up, revelling in the feeling of the smooth, bare skin, running his hand up and down the side of it before he slipped his hand under, grabbing onto the back of it and holding it to rest up on his hip, settling himself further inbetween my legs. Letting go of the back of my thigh, he let both of his hands hold himself over me for a moment, sucking on my collarbone roughly, moaning and getting a weak noise from me in return, my thighs now clamping onto his hips, keeping him close, and I refrained from rolling my eyes, because the towel was still around his hips -- not to mention I still had my underwear on. And as that thought came, at the same time, one of his hands was brushing down my front, down to my pelvis, his hand not hesitating to slip into my underwear to rub at my soft spot.
Moaning, my hips twitched upward into the touch at the pleasurable feeling, only making him rub with more pressure for a moment before he turned his hand down and let the bottom of his palm press into and rub at that spot, one of his fingers slipping into me, inducing another moan from me, my thighs tightening harder on his hips. Biting on my lower lip as Frank finished off sucking on my collarbone only to move up and work on leaving yet another mark on me, this time on the high side of my neck, I wrapped an arm around his neck, letting my other hand tangle into his soaking wet hair, my lips next to his ear, breathing hot air into it while he sucked on the side of my neck, moaning against the skin and reaching his finger in deeper, touching that sensitive spot that made me shiver in delight before he slipped a second finger in, stretching and stroking my muscles.
Panting lightly, my hips lifted ever so slightly up into his hand before he'd finished off on my neck, moving to nuzzle my throat and litter kisses up it, kissing at my chin and jaw before nipping at the back of my jawbone, my neck craning back, and once the muscles in my neck relaxed again he'd attached our lips in yet another lip lock, heatedly slipping his tongue down and through my awaiting lips to run his own tongue across mine. And a moan vibrated from me into his mouth when his fingers reached in deeper yet again, touching at that spot with a little pressure, sending a spark to jolt through my veins.
Hips shifting in anticipation and objection when his fingers left me to get rid of my underwear, my arms retracted and my hands brushed down his abdomen and got rid of the towel easily, both the towel and my underwear being kicked somewhere, getting lost in the sea of blankets just as we were. And as Franks tongue left my lips, I leaned up and bit down on his lower lip, giving it one tiny pull when I layed my head back down, a sigh of adoration leaving him as he automatically leaned down and attached our lips once again, biting at my own lips. He had to stop, though, his lips pulling from mine and gasping encouragingly when my hands got rough against his skin, fingers wrapping around, not hesitating to start to stroke him, getting a small moan from him. "Fuck," He sighed, the word sounding more like a whine, and he bit down hard on his lower lip, eyes watching my hands, letting himself lean down and pant and breathe on my shoulder, giving a deep exhale of warm breath against my collarbone, my hands touching at him, gentley and slowly pumping.
My heart was set on loving Frank, after minutes letting him go, getting his own gasp of objection, his head lifting up quickly and an accidental whimper of loss coming from him as his eyes locked to mine before I enveloped his upper lip inbetween my own, my hands now quickly lifting and cupping his jaw while my lips kissed at his, nipping on his lip before he bit on my own and slithered his tongue out and through my now parted lips, reclaiming flavour from eachother.
A moan escaped him, one of his hands now pressing down into my hip, holding onto the bone tightly, pads of his fingers jabbing in, and my hips lifted up into his own. Our lips broke apart once more, a sigh being let out from him, his own hazel eyes now asking for permission as if he were desperate, and I sighed myself, leaning up and placing a small, gentle kiss up on his lips as a response, his own following mine down partly before the connection broke again.
Stopping everything quickly, I tore myself away from Frank to his dismay, since he'd given a whine of objection, and quickly leaned out from under the comforter and sheets, digging through the end table, pulling out a small square package and urgently shutting the drawer and returning to Frank under the sheets, immediately being attacked down into my previous position, down on my back and trapped beneath him. A new urgency fueling us both, after a few seconds of attempting to get the condom open, he took it from me impatiently and tore it open, biting on the corner and ripping it open with his teeth all too easily. Unwrapping the contents from the small package and passing me the glove, I quickly brushed my hands down his abdomen and slid the glove on, Frank biting down on his lip, running out of patience so rapidly, ready to end the foreplay and get down to it. And even before I got the condom on him he was all too ready and willing to let himself press against me.
He bit down hard on his lower lip, leaning himself on one of his hands completely, relieving pressure from my hip because his hand had started to press down into it yet again, his thumb massaging circles into it for a second before he let that hand hold himself up as well, pressing it down to the matress, and he stared down at me, watching and reading my expression. Biting on his lip, he positioned himself properly and moved himself in, entering and pushing ever so gently, emitting a small moan from me, my heart racing painfully, kicking so hard at my chest for Frank, out of control jolts of electricity flowing and sparking through my veins delightfully, one of my hands now grabbing onto the back of Franks neck while the other dug its fingernails into the back of his shoulder. My fingers tensed and lightly jabbed into the back of his neck, pulling his head down beside mine, my lips breathing and panting against his ear again now, goosebumps evidently crossing over his wet skin, his wet skin that now had my own moist, droplets of water on me from him.
Moaning quietly into his ear, a shaky exhale came from him, his hips pressing against my own over and over in a steady pace inducing a weird noise from him, only making him grind his hips more down into my own, burying himself in my warmth. I bit gently on my lower lip in a weird temptation, because my hormones were raging, and I suppose it was obvious at some point I'd want to try different things. I craned my neck back a little, arching my back up into him a little as well, his head pulling up slightly, and I leaned up to him, putting my lips to his ear, "Don't be gentle." And once my head was rested back down on the pillow, his eyes widened in some sort of sexual freedom, pleasently surprised, his fingers jabbing into the matress tensely, his muscles tightening, and he pushed himself down into me more, pressing himself against me harder, his lips crushing down against mine, my arms wrapping themselves around his neck.
Once the pace of his hips against mine had increased rather excitedly, it was obvious to tell he had some sort of determination flowing through him, both of us each giving a small moan at the newly increased speed against eachothers lips, and my neck craned again, Franks lips moving to brush kisses against my throat. I gave a small noise to him, one of my hands grabbing onto his side now, my fingernails digging into the skin, my back arched up into him, "Harder," I whispered to him under a weak breath, both of us beginning to pant, and he moaned, biting on his lip at my request, giving a shaky exhale before obliging, taking harder movements, the speed of his pace increasing as well.
After minutes of this, the panting worsening, breathing became more of a task, urgency fueling our movements fully, hips grinding together roughly, hard and fast. I'd decided to do something, but wasn't fully confident I could. When I'd stopped kissing his lips, though, he stopped in turn and when he least expected it, I'd shoved him off and down onto his back, rolling us over and never letting our skins contact break, pinning him down underneath me, straddling his hips still inbetween my legs. And once I was leaning down to lock our lips, he eagerly leaned up and met me halfway, pressing his lips up into mine greedily, biting on my lip and moaning, my hands now cupping his face while his hands took their places on either of my hips like it was where they belonged, getting a tight hold on them when I began to rock my hips down against his, his lips breaking from mine to moan. His own neck craned back, eyes shutting and lips parting, a hissing noise of pleasure and satisfaction coming from him, the palms of my hands pressing down against the matress on either side of his head. His eyebrows furrowed and he took a small gulp, biting on his lip hard for a moment before whimpering and giving a moan, his fingers pressing harder into my hips, "Fuck." He cursed under his breath, through a whining moan, and I gave one harder roll of my hips down against his and he took in a sharp breath and gave a weak moan through heavy breaths, "Fuck, I love you."
Curses repeatedly rolled from his tongue, his hips lifting up into me, exchanging a small moan with him in turn before I bit on my lip, leaning down and nipping along his jawline, biting and kissing at his jawbone, brushing up and down his neck, stopping to suck roughly on a spot high on the side of his neck, to work on leaving a mark -- biting and sucking hard on the spot. My hand pressed to his chest, feeling how hard and how fast his heart was truly beating, my own heart racing at an incredible rate. Along with the water from Frank that had also been rubbed off on me, we were both beginning to break into some sort of sweat, flames igniting and being fed roughly. And as my smaller hips rolled down against his aggressively, he seemed to want nothing more then just that, and the same goes for me. I'd die for a moment like this to last forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mmmm, yum, right?
I'm hoping everyone has seen the new trailer My Chemical Romance has released for their new album, and if you haven't just go to their website, a big screen with it just pops up with the words 'ENTER SITE' underneath it. The boys from MCR are lookin' good, don'tchya think?
I can't stop watching that video! And the song they used in it just got me more excited, it's sounds rad! I'm so physced for this album! Plus, it's coming out on like, November 22nd and my birthdays November 29th! Best birthday present ever! For serious! <3!
Frankies lookin' alot better in that video too, after that whole stomach thing he had, poow Fwankie<3 He's lookin' alot healthier now though! Yee! :D
Anyway, I hope you guys liked this update! I didn't get many comments for the last chapter... only like two or three, which totally bummed me out. </3
It'd be uber cool if you guys would comment for this update! It'd make me feel alot better, especially since I'm sick once again because my immune systems a bitch and I don't take care of myself properly. D:
So, lighten up my day & comment? Please!?!?
PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE COMMENT!?!?
IT'D MAKE ME HAPPY, MY LOVES<3!

I LOVE YOU GUYS, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING<3
IT REALLY MEANS SO MUCH TO ME.
YOU'RE THE REASON I'VE GOTTEN THIS FAR WITH THE STORY!
SO BE HAPPY? I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A WICKED WEEKEND!


-XOXOkah!t~