Status: Active.

It's Classy, Not Classic.

"Oh yes, it's a ***ing prank war now, sister."

Making the assumption that jealousy was the very reason for what Carrie had done couldn't be anything other then safe, there was no other excuse to fuel her aggressive shove to my shoulder. I'd never done anything to her, never even spoken to her, and so the only real logical reason to her aggressively bumping against my shoulder was the soul fact that she was jealous that I had Frank, and that she did not. It was purely safe to say, though, that her losing Frank had nothing to with me, and from the looks of stuff, Frank never seemed to like her all that much, as he'd seemed to classify as a bad romance after one drunken mistake. And as it seemed in the female population of the highschool, Frank was the one guy that girls seemed to love to hate, or hate to love. He was the one boy every girl wanted to have one night with just to give him a taste, just to give him a try because someone else had, like experimenting with a drug. To myself, though, it didn't seem right at all. Frank was a human being, after all, not a joint to be passed around for entertainment, he wasn't a joint to pass around to inhale and trip off of it's fumes. To others, though, he seemed to be just that, or atleast maybe he used to be. No one seems to comprehend the fact that he isn't who he used to be when it comes to relationships anymore, though.
What snapped me out of these thoughts was none other then Cara shoving me off of Rae's bed and to the floor with a loud hit to the floor, making me groan out of the pain stinging in my back now, mentally so glad that Rae's floor was carpetted, and as I only layed there on the floor, both Rae and Cara peeked over the side of the bed down at me, a sigh coming from me right up at them, not even bothering to ask what that was for because I knew very well, "So, what say you, Miss Kat?" Rae inquired and I gave a blank look, confusion etching my features.
"You know how Carrie was basically challenging you after school," Cara started, deciding to fill me in on what they were conversing about while I was dazed in my own world, "It's obvious she's asking for a fight-"
"So, we decided to fight in a way that we know you'll be willing to fight back in," Rae cut her off, deciding to finish what she was saying, a hint of excitement to her, and as she stared down at me with a look in her eyes that told me a certain something, I could only smirk deviously and darkly right back up at her and Cara. "Oh yes, it's a fucking prank war now, sister."
Immediately, I sat up and my smirk only darkened, that very smirk only making me feel like the very one I'd be fighting Carrie for -- Frank. It made me feel just like Frank, even if only for the fact I've seen him smirk like I was right now too many times before, "You know me too well." I told them, quickly crawling up and back onto the bed, playfully shoving Cara over to sit beside her, in which she rolled her eyes and gave me a little push back. I crossed my legs beside Cara across from Rae who held her laptop open in her lap, "What kind of prank were you thinking?"
"No idea, but I want it to be gross for sure." Rae rejoindered simply and I could only agree, because what'd be better then making one of the most popular girls in school look like a disgusting person?
The rest of that very night included plotting various plans on how to gain our revenge, or atleast my revenge, on the evil and oh so jealous Carrie, and as nice as it was to have two of my friends plotting away with me cinically, I suppose it was obvious I had to leave at some point, and once Tyler had dropped me off at the front of Franks apartment building, I thanked him and waved him off before walking in to head up to the apartment, which didn't take me long with the elevator, because soon enough Frank himself was pulling me in through the door and shutting it behind me, gently attaching his lips to mine, enveloping them together softly with a surprising amount of care. And as he began to kiss me more deeply, I fluttered my eyes open in some sort of attempt to finally drop my bag over onto the counter without breaking from Frank, because I knew he'd whine if I did.
When I had reached over to drop my bag down, he only pushed me back right up against the counter and his hands took a tight grip on the edge of it, trapping me inbetween himself and the counter, his tongue making it's way through my lips rather easily, and I couldn't do anything else but to kiss back, eyes fluttering shut, because a strong force was keeping me from doing anything else, and now my heart was racing a mile a minute and I couldn't stop, not that I wanted to. And even as more of those thoughts travelled and lingered through my mind, his tongue had retracted from my lips and he'd given my lips one last little peck, a hum of content escaping him and I opened my eyes yet again to find him smiling at me lazily, "Tired?" I laughed softly, because he did look like he'd just woken up, which I assumed he had. He'd probably fallen asleep, considering his hair was a bit messy and his eyes were only half open, he looked only half awake.
"Mmm, yeah." He murmured hoarsely, giving me another little kiss on the lips, "Come to bed." He mumbled groggily, his words borderline incoherent, and I couldn't contain a giggle coming from me at his state, because he was almost too adorable when he was like this.
"Sheesh, you're real tired, huh?" I giggled softly and he murmured something incoherent that I didn't understand, his hand taking my own and lacing his fingers with mine, pulling me off away from the counter and along after him as he slumped down the hallway tiredly, inducing another giggle from me, in which I saw him smile lazily from the corner of my eye as he pulled me into the bedroom. He'd tugged me into bed with him not soon after I'd changed into a pair of boy shorts and one of his shirts, almost instantaneously cuddling closer to me like I was some sort of safety blanket, laying on his side, his arm under my head like a pillow and his other arm draped over my waist, his head resting against my own.
"We need... to talk about, uh." He paused, his mind going blank as he was still half asleep, continuing a second later as he remembered, "Need to talk about you moving in with me." He mumbled groggily and I automatically sighed, turning my head and looking at him, his eyes closed until a moment later when he opened them halfway and shot me another lazy smile, "I like having you around all the time, baby." He whispered, pretty words that made my heart melt, and I sighed yet again at him as he yawned and scooted closer, burying his face into the side of my head, nuzzling into my hair and giving a small inhale, letting out a hum afterward. "Please?" He murmured into my ear, my heart melting into a puddle in my chest.
Turning my head up to him, our noses touching together, he smiled cutely and I sighed once again, "Alright." I agreed in a whisper and his smile brightened, making no hesitation in pressing his lips against mine, as if he'd just burst wide awake, also making not hesitation at all in rolling over ontop of me, pressing harder down into my lips, his hand cupping under the back of my neck as he slipped his tongue down in through my lips. I could live like this forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
My most sincerest apologies for this late update! Thanksgiving this weekend, holidays, all of that stuff, you know? Not to mention I've been planning out my birthday present although its almost two months away. I'm ordering it online, though, and it consists of the MCR Art is the Weapon boxset, that NaNaNa shirt, and the LOTMS DVD/CD, and for christmas I'm going to get the Allover Logo Discharge MCR shirt, since it's 'unavailable'. Bullshit, I say. So far I've gotten an ATL sports jacket. I usually don't get presents like this, so I'm ecstatic.
I apologize again for this late, and slightly short, filler update, I'm thinking up new things for the story too, so I need to have some time for that, and I've been working on NJ: C, S & C, too, so, you know. I didn't get very many comments for the last update, either, so that bummed me out. I was expecting more out of you guys, to be honest. Was kind of a let down. So, hopefully you'll comment more this time, it'd make my weekend loads better.
It's going to be a good two months, my friends! I'm going to see Enter Shikari on the 18th of October, and then I'm going to see Marianas Trench [favourite band!] on the 13th of November! And I'm going to a dance next week too! And my birthdays next month, and then Gorillaz are letting out a new single on the 22nd of November, the same day Danger Days comes out! And I'll be getting my birthday present around that time too! Yay! I'm stoked!
I hope you've all had a good week, and I hope you'll all have a not so hectic but enjoyable Thanksgiving! Don't stress yourselves too much, just enjoy the food and family! Don't forget to comment please!
I love you guys, and I want to do naughty, naughty things to you all, my darlings!
... Killjoys, make some noise!

-XOXOKAHT.